White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...

Last edited:
That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
I understand your point, if a man has sex in anyway with another man, then it become him as bisexual...but a kiss in the lips could be considered a way of sex, despite it, if a guy kisses other guy not ever will be consider as a gay or bi...

They're just broad category labels that break down upon closer examination. I'd say we're ALL bi-sexual to greater or lessor degrees. I think the labels usually apply to expressed (as opposed to latent) gender preferences. Some of the people most afraid of being called gay are seriously over that line but can't admit it even to themselves. How sad it that?

I'd say it's not the act that defines us ... it's the erotic content. What turns us on ...

oh yeah, MMMDI ... putty in your hands. I've been straight all my life but I'm pretty sure you could change that anytime you wanted. You're a dangerous girl ya know!? For you, emasculation is a sporting event. LOL

ya know, I wrote a fictional story about you long before I met you! https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/a-short-story-of-seduction-betrayal-and-inevitable-demise.2599/

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.

So if a lesbian is raped by a guy that would make her straight or at least bi?

It's the labels that are fucked up. Hetro, homo and bi have little to do with sex, they are primarily markers of emotional identity. Anyone is capable of having sex with any gender or even no one.
However, most people will develop emotional attachments to others and that is where the implication of sexuality comes into play. Opposite sex, same sex or no real preference. Hetro, homo or bi.

As a submissive male, if my Mistress commands me to suck another man's cock and I have no desire to suck his cock, does doing so make me gay or bi? Or does it make me a good submissive who obeys his Mistress?
Why should it be looked at as any different than if she ordered me to wash the dishes or do the laundry? She is giving me a task to perform for her benefit. I am making her happy.

I would say that while I could not honestly identify as being either gay or bi, I would clearly be a cocksucker, which I would not be ashamed of, as most of my favorite people are cocksuckers. I would do the best I could to be a great cocksucker just as I take pride in being a great pussy eater.

will

Back