White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I can't speak for my husband sucking a bbc because we are still looking, but my husband has sucked his young nephew getting him hard to fuck me.

I'm sure he won't have any problem sucking a Black cock to get it ready for you when the time cums!

Once a white cuckold has sucked his first cock to get it hard for his Wife, sucking others isn't a problem.
In fact, he is probably looking forward to sucking your first Black lover hard for you and licking your creamy cunt clean afterward as well. :mstickle:

The first time i sucked a Black cock was in the morning after my GF and He had fucked most of the night. Even with cumming several times that night, he still woke up with a morning hardon and she was just too sore to take care of him, so she called me in from the spare bedroom. She had the base of his erection in her hand and crooked her finger in a 'come here' way, then pointed to his cock.

The first time i sucked a Black cock was in the morning after my GF and He had fucked most of the night. Even with cumming several times that night, he still woke up with a morning hardon and she was just too sore to take care of him, so she called me in from the spare bedroom. She had the base of his erection in her hand and crooked her finger in a 'come here' way, then pointed to his cock.

She seems to have trained you well.
You say this was your first experience sucking a black cock. Had you sucked other cock before this or was it your first experience as a cocksucker?

Until then i had only been a clean up bf when she came home from being with a lover. But her black man was the first to insist he fuck her in our bed and wanted me to be in the spare room so i would hear. Through our relationship she teased that she might make me suck a cock so it wasn't a total surprise when she pointed to his big cock the next morning.

Until then i had only been a clean up bf when she came home from being with a lover. But her black man was the first to insist he fuck her in our bed and wanted me to be in the spare room so i would hear. Through our relationship she teased that she might make me suck a cock so it wasn't a total surprise when she pointed to his big cock the next morning.

So how did you do? Did he enjoy it? Did you?

Back