White guys do you feel the same about black guys than my hubby?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
White guys, are you greatful that a black man could fuck your wives?

My hubby have an special feeling about my ex black boyfriend. His opinions about him are so praised. He says my ex was an excellent male, that he had an incredible potential and virility and that he felt great envy for him at first but now this envy became into real admiration.
My husband is pleased that my ex black boyfriend could fuck me so many times during our three years of relation ship, because my ex was so good in bed and I won sexual experience fucking with him. Moreover, my hubby knows that I liked a lot the way that my ex could make me cum easily.
Have you felt the same for your wive's lovers?

My hubby have an special feeling about my ex black boyfriend. His opinions about him are so praised. He says my ex was an excellent male, that he had an incredible potential and virility and that he felt great envy for him at first but now this envy became into real admiration.
My husband is pleased that my ex black boyfriend could fuck me so many times during our three years of relation ship, because my ex was so good in bed and I won sexual experience fucking with him. Moreover, my hubby knows that I liked a lot the way that my ex could make me cum easily.
I also admire black lovers for all you are offering so much pleasure and happiness to our wives and our lives in general.

My husband also says he knew a lot of women that would wish be fucked by my ex, so I must be pleased because everytime that we had sex he could make me cum.

When i satrted to go out with my present husband, my separation from my ex black boyfriend was not complete, so I had sex with him several times before our definitive rupture.
When my hubby knew what was going on he didn't anger. He asked me some questions like if I was enjoyed it, if I had been able to get an orgasm and why had I done that.
I answered him that was something that I must to do (because I was so excited and I had not had sex during more than one month), that I had enjoyed a lot and I had reached an orgasm everytime that he fucked me.
My husband was pleased! He was happy that I had made it with my ex because my hubby said that "he was a good guy and he prefer him to fuck me than anybody else".

thanks to people like you and your hubby , we dont always get the bad rap ,good people come in all colors enjoy what you love......

Well moreover all that my hubby says, he ever thinks that the incredible virility from my ex black boyfriemd (sometimes he didn't have a refractary period after his cum to be ready to fuck again) increses the good concept that a lot of people have about the amazing sexual response from the black breed. I insist, after I told my hubby how my ex fucked me, he ever referred at my ex as a "first class male that any girl woul be pleased to fuck".

were all first class black and white , we tend to love sex more and our drive makes us keep going after something that is good to us , no different than when the white man goes out and buys a car , we tend to wanna impress our ladies to the fullest so that we can always come back.....

were all first class black and white , we tend to love sex more and our drive makes us keep going after something that is good to us , no different than when the white man goes out and buys a car , we tend to wanna impress our ladies to the fullest so that we can always come back.....
Well I agree with you, you're right about it...
But in my case I must to explain why my hubby calls my ex in that way. I had had anothers boyfriends that couldn't make me cum everytime that we fucked. Some of them didn't care if I reached an orgasm or not. the most important think for them was if they could get an orgasm. Sometimes I had to conform myself using my fingers!!!

When I met my black boyfriend, the third time that we made it was a new experience for me. He cummed first and put his clothe on to go for breakfast. He didn't wish have sex again because he was relaxed and completed, but I had the biggest excitation that I had felt until that day! I rubbed my butt over his pelvis and soon I felt how his dick started to turn hard again, then I got down on my knees and took his cock inside my mouth giving him a ******* blow-job. His cock turned as hard as a steel soon and he could fuck me again giving me an explosive orgasm which made me scream of pleasure. He cummed again screaming too.
He didn't need fuck again because he was relaxed and completed, but he did it. And do you know why he fucked with me again? ONLY TO MAKE ME CUM.
He allowed me make him all that I considerated needed to turn his dick hard again and his dick responsed wonderful despite he has just cummed.
I told my hubby this when we started to go out, and that's why he calls my ex a "first class male".

that is first class... check this out me personally i like to make that special someone cum until nothing but air comesout , my motto is make them keep this cock in there soul..... i have to do the woman right and send her to cloud many times in order for me to feel great then i can get mine nomatter how long it takes , thats why i believe i have a great gift from the man up above....

WHEN my wife black lover vised us he only vised her when I am at home that was my wives wish he treat me with respect also her rule and I treat him like a king serve them tea and cookies undress my wife for him and if he wish I will undress him to then he finished make love to my wife I will show my appreciation to him by suck his cum out of my wife while she suck him clean and then i will thank him for thoroughly fucking my wive.yes I adore this young man for loving my wife and treat her with respect and love and sometime just fuck her . I have the greatest respect for all the white women that gave them self to black men to fuck them.

Back