White Girls' Intimidation

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I may be wrong asking this question, but perhaps some of the younger white ladies and older ones might add something to this: Do you reckon a lot of white guys do get intimidated when it comes to mingling with white women due to their love for/attratction towards Black men?

I may be wrong asking this question, but perhaps some of the younger white ladies and older ones might add something to this: Do you reckon a lot of white guys do get intimidated when it comes to mingling with white women due to their love for/attratction towards Black men?
******* yeah they do. My current girl (we plan to marry this year)is white. And the 2 before her were white. So not only do I fuck white women but I date them. And a lot of white guys use to ask them "why do you like him" "is his dick big" "what does he have that I don't". Etc. And a lot of other stuff that I care not to mention. Black mens sexual prowess is second to none and it scares racist white men and men that's not into this lifestyle. Non racist guys don't give a *******.

And a lot of white guys use to ask them "why do you like him" "is his dick big" "what does he have that I don't". Etc. And a lot of other stuff that I care not to mention. Black mens sexual prowess is second to none and it scares racist white men and men that's not into this lifestyle. Non racist guys don't give a *******.

What I think is required is for more white guys to start having more black friends.

I agree totally.

Especially those wanting some upliftment towards wanting black men to come after their women. It surprises me that there's lots of white men who say they want a black man for their wives, and yet don't realise in time that they live in a predominantly all-white neighbourhood and expect a black man to leave what he's doing and journey all the way to fulfill their needs.

Especially those wanting some upliftment towards wanting black men to come after their women. It surprises me that there's lots of white men who say they want a black man for their wives, and yet don't realise in time that they live in a predominantly all-white neighbourhood and expect a black man to leave what he's doing and journey all the way to fulfill their needs.
i m with you my dsoul sincerly we r a little selfish

Back