White Girls' Intimidation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I may be wrong asking this question, but perhaps some of the younger white ladies and older ones might add something to this: Do you reckon a lot of white guys do get intimidated when it comes to mingling with white women due to their love for/attratction towards Black men?

2. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    I would say no, men hit on women all the time no matter the race guys are just horny and love women

BTG likes this.
  3. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Shit yeah they do. My current girl (we plan to marry this year)is white. And the 2 before her were white. So not only do I fuck white women but I date them. And a lot of white guys use to ask them "why do you like him" "is his dick big" "what does he have that I don't". Etc. And a lot of other stuff that I care not to mention. Black mens sexual prowess is second to none and it scares racist white men and men that's not into this lifestyle. Non racist guys don't give a shit.

JaynSarah likes this.
  4. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

No we don't. I'm just here on this site because of my love for interracial fucking, dating etc.

5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    What I think is required is for more white guys to start having more black friends.

cucky likes this.
  6. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I agree totally.

cucky likes this.
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Especially those wanting some upliftment towards wanting black men to come after their women. It surprises me that there's lots of white men who say they want a black man for their wives, and yet don't realise in time that they live in a predominantly all-white neighbourhood and expect a black man to leave what he's doing and journey all the way to fulfill their needs.

8. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

True but I don't think that's on their to do lists.

9. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    me too i agree totaly

10. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    i m with you my dsoul sincerly we r a little selfish