white girls dancing with black men

Another Saturday night another pretty white wife hung on the shoulders of her bull, we all know how the night will end!View attachment 820443
Ha ha my wife was in that position last night when we're out looking for bbc she bumped into a fit white guy on the dance floor and ended up with his fingers inside of her he was that sneaky I couldn't tell from my viewpoint on the balcony

Ha ha he was pleased with my progress baby steps so far we have been only talking about this for a month and he got us a log in so I could play when he is in work I think his ultimate goal is to get me blacked but I need to build my confidence this site is doing that I wouldn't have dreamed of acting the way I did a month ago however last night the only dick I managed to get hard was the hench white guy who was a lot bigger than hubby and was rock hard by the time I had finished rubbing my buttocks against him and gently squeezing his head through his trousers hubby was upset that he couldn't see this but all the while I had my eyes on the only two black guys who unfortunately were accompanied by there very fit young girlfriends
Once you have a bbc rubbing against you hun it will all be over , trust me I know x

Wow kazz mr curious here that is smoking hot would have been happy for the night to go that way however we were unlucky with the turnout of black men she did have an encounter with a young lad like she said it looked very erotic from where I was standing but due to the crowds I couldn't see the sneaky little fucker fingering her she made up for it though by telling me all about it as I was fucking her afterwards I am pleased with progress so far the ultimate goal is for her to experience bbc like you have xx

More of the pool dancing: Look in the third pic. There are women sitting around without partners. There are more white women than black men to go around! In economic terms, that's competition. The result is, it's a black cock market! Just imagine how many of these women put out when the dancing is done! All of them?
9-2-15  24.jpg 9-2-15  25 (3)a.jpg 9-2-15  26 (1).jpg

More of the pool dancing: Look in the third pic. There are women sitting around without partners. There are more white women than black men to go around! In economic terms, that's competition. The result is, it's a black cock market! Just imagine how many of these women put out when the dancing is done! All of them?
View attachment 823389 View attachment 823390 View attachment 823392

These photo's are absolutely amazing.. Does anyone know WHERE this is at..??

Back