white girls dancing with black men

Porkypig can you tell me where these photos are from? I mean I love them,but I'm fascinated to find out the story behind them! So many hot white women dancing at a pool party with black men...what gives??? :)

I wish to hell I knew!!!!! They are unbelievable! How can there be such a place? I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that someone at the website I got the dancing pics from said that the inside dancing pics were from Russia. That there are Afro-Latin dance clubs in Russia. Don't know if it's true but it's a plausible as any other explanation I can come up with. As far as the outdoor pool pics.............never heard any explanation of that. I mean, the 100% black man-white woman thing is odd enough, but why are they dancing in a pool? I think there is some other dimension out there and, if we reach a high enough member rating at B2W, maybe we get to cross over into that dimension. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I have more. I will be able to keep posting for a while.

I wish to hell I knew!!!!! They are unbelievable! How can there be such a place? I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that someone at the website I got the dancing pics from said that the inside dancing pics were from Russia. That there are Afro-Latin dance clubs in Russia. Don't know if it's true but it's a plausible as any other explanation I can come up with. As far as the outdoor pool pics.............never heard any explanation of that. I mean, the 100% black man-white woman thing is odd enough, but why are they dancing in a pool? I think there is some other dimension out there and, if we reach a high enough member rating at B2W, maybe we get to cross over into that dimension. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I have more. I will be able to keep posting for a while.
Fantastic and much appreciated buddy! I'm guessing the pool pics are possibly in Brazil or Caribbean,but either way they are terrific. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

W
What happened last night? How did you react?
as very nervous but horny as well hubby was great took me for a few drinks first than round to the club he than left me to it while he grabbed a ******* and went to the balcony to watch the dance floor which was packed with youngsters having a good time I love a good dance so started to dance on the outskirts

W

as very nervous but horny as well hubby was great took me for a few drinks first than round to the club he than left me to it while he grabbed a ******* and went to the balcony to watch the dance floor which was packed with youngsters having a good time I love a good dance so started to dance on the outskirts
I am sure the young men were very generous to dance with you. I hope you enjoyed with their Dance.

I am sure the young men were very generous to dance with you. I hope you enjoyed with their Dance.
A lot of youngsters not real men that I was looking for I am afraid did have a dance with a hench looking white guy who I had backed into as I was making my way to the only two black guys in there I think he could tell I was horny and he did get erect when I reached back and had a cautious rub got to admit that gave me a wide on even though he wasn't what I was hunting

And how did your husband react against those cautious rubs? In my opinion you need a hunk black/Arab man to be satisfied
Ha ha he was pleased with my progress baby steps so far we have been only talking about this for a month and he got us a log in so I could play when he is in work I think his ultimate goal is to get me blacked but I need to build my confidence this site is doing that I wouldn't have dreamed of acting the way I did a month ago however last night the only dick I managed to get hard was the hench white guy who was a lot bigger than hubby and was rock hard by the time I had finished rubbing my buttocks against him and gently squeezing his head through his trousers hubby was upset that he couldn't see this but all the while I had my eyes on the only two black guys who unfortunately were accompanied by there very fit young girlfriends

Ha ha he was pleased with my progress baby steps so far we have been only talking about this for a month and he got us a log in so I could play when he is in work I think his ultimate goal is to get me blacked but I need to build my confidence this site is doing that I wouldn't have dreamed of acting the way I did a month ago however last night the only dick I managed to get hard was the hench white guy who was a lot bigger than hubby and was rock hard by the time I had finished rubbing my buttocks against him and gently squeezing his head through his trousers hubby was upset that he couldn't see this but all the while I had my eyes on the only two black guys who unfortunately were accompanied by there very fit young girlfriends
Will try again next week had great sex with hubby when we got home he said that I was so wet and wide that it felt like I had been fucked by a black man ha ha

Don't worry about young fit girls. It depends on the men to men. Personally I prefer fertility goddes woman type like you other than skinny types. Remember you look for a real Man instead of young boys, because you are a real woman as well. So a real Man would choose you to satisfy his manly needs and empty his balls deep inside you.
About the white Bull, I can say you did a good start. He was your first level. You first time felt a bull's manhood on your peachy bums and the next step will be receiving the thick meat inside your body.

Back