White girls against racism..

this thread can be hot but isnt this just white girls who are racist against themselves like a self hating jew type... its not really anyone against racism..
Agree totally. There are complicated emotions for everyone involved, but just having interracial sex isnt going to cure racism. The title of this thread is naive.

It is a lot like the self-hating Jews you sometimes meet.

thank you ... sometimes i feel like a random sane person here...like if you breed out all white people .. there wont be any left and interracial wont even be a thing... that entire skin contrast people like will disappear while they say they love the contrast they are actively doing all they can to get rid of it...very weird

thank you ... sometimes i feel like a random sane person here...like if you breed out all white people .. there wont be any left and interracial wont even be a thing... that entire skin contrast people like will disappear while they say they love the contrast they are actively doing all they can to get rid of it...very weird
There will be more and more interracial couples and mixed race *******, but it'll take 100s of years to level the races out. Couples like us, dominant woman, submissive man, with an interracial fetish, are rare. Most normies wouldn't respect us, especially me, but I accept who I am. Black and white polarity is gonna go on for a long time. As a person who tries to have good will, I hope racial relations improve, but I dont kid myself that interracial sexual fetishism is the cure.

Back