White girls against racism..

tumblr_o8iwd9ilJZ1srogfzo4_500.gif

tumblr_o8iwd9ilJZ1srogfzo3_500.gif

Can anybody tell me who this is...I want to look up her movies

She's taking a stand against racism

View attachment 845763
Many years ago I knew a beautiful girl that looked very much like this girl. We became friends and I started to have feelings for her. We went out for coffee a few times and just when I thought I should make a move on her, she told me she had met a guy that she really liked. She was afraid to tell her parents because he was a black basketball player from the collet she was attending. Overtime we went for coffee, she would tell me all about him. I would invasion the two of them in bed. Finally one day I had to ask her, if he fit the stereotype. She told me he certainly did. He was huge she told me. I asked her if she enjoyed one that big. She smiled and just said more than she could describe. After that it was all she could talk about with me. How good the sex was. How many orgasms she would have with him. I just kept falling more and more for her. I finally told her that I was really happy for her that she had found someone she enjoyed being with so much. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me how sweet I was. She told me most guys would have been jealous hearing about her having sex with a black man. A few months later they broke up and she was depressed overtime we went for coffee. I felt sorry for her, but I also lost interest in her as well.
I often wonder what happened to her. I'm sure she found herself another black man.

Many years ago I knew a beautiful girl that looked very much like this girl. We became friends and I started to have feelings for her. We went out for coffee a few times and just when I thought I should make a move on her, she told me she had met a guy that she really liked. She was afraid to tell her parents because he was a black basketball player from the collet she was attending. Overtime we went for coffee, she would tell me all about him. I would invasion the two of them in bed. Finally one day I had to ask her, if he fit the stereotype. She told me he certainly did. He was huge she told me. I asked her if she enjoyed one that big. She smiled and just said more than she could describe. After that it was all she could talk about with me. How good the sex was. How many orgasms she would have with him. I just kept falling more and more for her. I finally told her that I was really happy for her that she had found someone she enjoyed being with so much. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me how sweet I was. She told me most guys would have been jealous hearing about her having sex with a black man. A few months later they broke up and she was depressed overtime we went for coffee. I felt sorry for her, but I also lost interest in her as well.
I often wonder what happened to her. I'm sure she found herself another black man.

I enjoy ...being able to hear "true stories".

Back