white girl

I'm a young sexy white girl from Louisiana. I live with ma baby daddy and ma lil boy.I'm not withhim anymore I just use him for money and to watch our ******* when I wanna go out.he has a small white penis looks like a Vienna sausage I got tired of fucking him I cant feel ******* in ma pussy so I let him put it in ma ass it felt OK id play wit ma clit while he fucks me in da ass id cum a lil but the more we did it ma ass got used to it he couldn't hurt me at all then we tried a cock sleeve it just felt like a strapone I want a real dick in ma pussy not a fake one.one nite I went out with him and his friends to a club /stripclub we started hitting shots and his fried gave me sum mollies Shane was throwing dollars at da women and was getting a lap dance. Two of his friends grabbed me and brought me to da dancefloor and one got behind me and one got in front and started dancing so I started popping ma ass and shaking ma tits they sandwiched me and started grinding on me I didn't care they were bout way sexier dene Shane so I started grinding ma ass on him and moving ma hips so ma pussy can rub against his crouch da more we grinded I started getting hornier and hornier dere dicks started getting hard all I can feel is two guys with huge dicks against ma lust and I had a skirt on so I can feel his dick slide under ma skirt and I can feel da head of his dick between ma ass cheeks it felt so good ma pussy was wet one asked me lets leave Shane for a lil while and go to ma room get in the hottub and do a lil coke I said idk at first dene I seen Shane pay a gurl she was sucking his lil dick on da table so I said fuck it I walked back to his friends and said I'm down for wateva we got to his suite they started feeling all over ma ass and ma tits Craig sat down on da bed and Cody bent me over and lifted ma skirt on ma back and put his dick on ma pussy Craig grabbed me by da hair and put ma face on his dick they want to run a train on me dey dry fucked a lil while we know Shane ain't fuckin u rite u a lil slut I said yea he got a Vienna sausage I ain't got fucked in three months ma pussy is tight I just let him blow his load in ma ass.they laughed. And started taking ma shirt and ma skirt off and picked me up and put me in the hottub they both left dere boxers on and got in the got on each side of me and started sucking on ma neck and tits and I keep making out with both of em

hey what's up luv. i'm from louisiana. would you mind if we meet so you can have the same feeling you did with those cocks;)
I'm a young sexy white girl from Louisiana. I live with ma baby daddy and ma lil boy.I'm not withhim anymore I just use him for money and to watch our ******* when I wanna go out.he has a small white penis looks like a Vienna sausage I got tired of fucking him I cant feel ******* in ma pussy so I let him put it in ma ass it felt OK id play wit ma clit while he fucks me in da ass id cum a lil but the more we did it ma ass got used to it he couldn't hurt me at all then we tried a cock sleeve it just felt like a strapone I want a real dick in ma pussy not a fake one.one nite I went out with him and his friends to a club /stripclub we started hitting shots and his fried gave me sum mollies Shane was throwing dollars at da women and was getting a lap dance. Two of his friends grabbed me and brought me to da dancefloor and one got behind me and one got in front and started dancing so I started popping ma ass and shaking ma tits they sandwiched me and started grinding on me I didn't care they were bout way sexier dene Shane so I started grinding ma ass on him and moving ma hips so ma pussy can rub against his crouch da more we grinded I started getting hornier and hornier dere dicks started getting hard all I can feel is two guys with huge dicks against ma lust and I had a skirt on so I can feel his dick slide under ma skirt and I can feel da head of his dick between ma ass cheeks it felt so good ma pussy was wet one asked me lets leave Shane for a lil while and go to ma room get in the hottub and do a lil coke I said idk at first dene I seen Shane pay a gurl she was sucking his lil dick on da table so I said fuck it I walked back to his friends and said I'm down for wateva we got to his suite they started feeling all over ma ass and ma tits Craig sat down on da bed and Cody bent me over and lifted ma skirt on ma back and put his dick on ma pussy Craig grabbed me by da hair and put ma face on his dick they want to run a train on me dey dry fucked a lil while we know Shane ain't fuckin u rite u a lil slut I said yea he got a Vienna sausage I ain't got fucked in three months ma pussy is tight I just let him blow his load in ma ass.they laughed. And started taking ma shirt and ma skirt off and picked me up and put me in the hottub they both left dere boxers on and got in the got on each side of me and started sucking on ma neck and tits and I keep making out with both of em

Back