White gf talks interracial dating

It doesn't matter how she's built, she has to like the idea enough to go through with it. Perhaps her talk of interracial dating is remarking how many women other than her are doing it?

Obviously she is intrigued with black men and wants to know more about what dating them is like. In my opinion she I curious and wants to know more about the appeal of black men. She needs see what he sex is like between white and black and see some videos. then she would see how powerful it is for the white woman.

She's definitely ready to experience the pleasure only a bbc can provide. She needs your assurance that all will be well if she does

It wouldn't surprise me is she's already had BBC and she's trying to make sure you are okay with it when she finally tells you she's been having sex with black men in the past and never told you. There's no doubt in my mind that if she hasn't been blacked already, it won't be long before she is, especially if she's already talking to you so much about it... That's my 2 cents worth..

In this thread, she's "turned off by black men." Less than an hour later, you posted to your own profile, "Curvy gf curious for bbc."

Back