White Females: What is your favorite thing about sucking a big black cock?

The feeling of control that I feel for that moment in time...the power of control shifts from when my lover is fucking the hell out if me to when his cock is in my mouth.. then its my turn to show him my gratitude :) and of course like the previous post mentioned the size, taste and having my mouth stretched.The for me looking up at my lover as he just release his cum all over my face..knowing this white girl just caused that... :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 234
I love to deep throat BBC. Mostly because white dicks cant get down my throat that far. I love when his cock is in my throat and he grabs the back of my head until I gag. It is a fantastic feeling when he comes while he is in my throat. I can feel the warmth of his cum in my chest. His balls tighten up and I can feel his cum shooting through his balls and cock. Oh *******, just thinking about it makes me want to do it.

R
hey,i have only did it a couple of times but its the thing of knowing yu are in controll for a little while an just kissing the cock up an down an just getting it very wet an shiny an sliding yuour hand around it an holding an rubbing his balls knowing that an feeling it throb knowing that its time to just wrap your lips aound it an feel the wonderful cream sguirt out in a gust of omg enjoyment an a very special taste trying to get an swallow every dropknowing yu did your very best for him!!!
Ready for you to back that up...

Back