White females sexier than black women

From what I have been told by a few men and some of my girlfriends that have had black lovers is that white women that desire black men put much more effort into the sex and the lustful desire is on both ends. I think this may be true to some extent

I think the main lure to white women is that the reason we are getting together is for sex. A white woman is more likely to just want to get fucked. If I date a black woman I must wine, dine, and charm. If a white guy is dating a white woman he must wine, dine and charm. In the group I belong to the women are there for sex and little else. Don't get me wrong, I get along well with the other group members and some I consider friends but we don't get together to discuss politics, golf or any other mundane subject we meet to fuck. I think this type of relationships is unique to white and maybe Asian women and black males.

Personally I find all types of women attractive and sexy. Attractive and sexy have a lot more to do with attitude than skin color

Back