White Farmers in the South Africa

weaknfunny

Male
Gold Member
From
Turkey
preg02-jpg.94366

The africaaner family - Bernard and Anke Van der Eide has a farm in a rural area where mostly black africans live. They have enough land and income for the family and they had a good life. One day another family bought the land near their land and they built their own house and farm. In the beginning they were happy to have neighbors in a lonely area but then they noticed that the new neighbors are so crowded. They had 10 children. One husband(Ayize Bongani), his 2 young brothers, and 3 wives of young husband and their 10 children. They were very loud and dynamic family. The children were everywhere without any control. They were entering even the Van der Eide's land by passing the barriers and sometimes by destroying them. The Van der Eides didn't have any ******* so this was odd for them and Bernard was warning the children and repairing what they destroyed in their garden. Finally he yelled at the children one day and the children complained about him to their fathers. Ayize beat Bernard so rough and their harassments continued in an increasing ratio. Finally Ayize started to use some part of the Van de Eide's garden and then his truck, his other stuff and he could even used their refrigerator. Then Ayize started to give their dirties to the white wife to clean. In the meanwhile, whenever the white husband tent to object this situation, he was beaten by the black husband or his brothers and even by his 15 years old *******.

Finally, Ayize and his kin had started to make jokes about the childless family and the sterile white husband. The harassment was in an unbearable level but there was nothing to do. They already lost half of their land, their car (Bernard had to pay money to use his own truck and car) and he was regularly beating beaten by the Ayize and his brothers and sons. Finally the children started the sexual harassment. They were showing their penises to the white wife, they were touching her body without permission and they were watching her having a shower. There was no way to stop them. Finally she begged to Ayize to stop the harassment. His answer was shocking and so sad. He told her that her husband Bernard is not enough man to protect her and that's the reason for it. Also they were just ******* and she shouldn't take them serious and the children see how her husband is inadequate to protect her and they have fun of it. Then he told that she needs a real man to avoid from all troubles. She was shocked and confused and she went back home with a big disappointment. She told what they talked about and Bernard was literally down after that. He drank and get ******* and went to visit the neighbor but as you can predict he was beaten very very bad in that night.

Ayize paid a visit to the white neighbor next day. He had a devil grin on his face. He ordered Bernard to get up and he did. He ordered him to get naked but Bernard didn't want. He raised his voice and Bernard didn't resist more. He took off his all clothes and the black ******* and his kin was laughing at him. Then the black ******* told his kin to leave the house. He said that he wants to have a shower and he wants Anke to help her for cleaning. She had no power to resist and she accepted it. He got her get himself naked in front of Bernard and it was the last drop which destroys Bernard's resistance. He finally accepted black *******'s superiority and hegemony. When they went to the shower they stayed 4 hours in the bathroom and it was easy to understand what was going on because of the incredible noises and screams. Then she moved to the black family's house. When Anke came back to her house she was already pregnant for 6 months. The Ayize told Bernard that if he wants to save his land, he must pay half of the income from the land and he shall divorce his wife and she shall be his 4th wife, the land will belong to the wife on register records but the white couple can cultivate on the land but the Ayize can spend time with Anke whenever he wants. They accepted it. The white couple lived together without an official marriage yoke (she had become Anke Bongani) and they had 3 more black children from her official husband. They continued paying their taxes to the Ayezi. One day Bernard argued with Ayize and after that nobody heard about him or see him after all. Then Anke had 2 more children from the black *******. All of the lands belong to Ayize Bongani now this picture is the symbol of his victory.

Sorry I was reading another story here; which had a link to what I was writing about when I came back here
I somehow ended up in your thread ??? and the remarks made were about the other story:unsure:

Sorry I was reading another story here; which had a link to what I was writing about when I came back here
I somehow ended up in your thread ??? and the remarks made were about the other story:unsure:
I don't know about the other story but it is ok. I hope you don't mind my words, sorry for them too...

Actually she is not his first white woman whom he entered her body but it's his the first big prey. Before the family moved to the rural area, his *******'s teacher invited him to the classroom after the classes to talk about his *******'s terrorizing manners. She was also a white teacher. She had a lot of events of his ******* to tell to him and complain about the boy. She was telling about speaking loud during the lesson, beating the other boys, harassing the girls and finally harassing herself. He asked her how his ******* harassed her. She told that once, she invited him to the chalkboard to answer a math question but he was only looking at the board and not answering. She tried to motivate him to answer and help him. Then you know what the boy did? He grabbed her legs and lift her up and get her wrap her legs around his body in front of classroom. The young teacher was terrified. How could a boy could do it to her and in front of the class. He carried her in this position and walk inside the classroom. All students were laughing. Then he sat down on her chair made her sit on his lap. She was begging him to stop and saying "please Mondli, don't" but although she used her all ******* she couldn't get up from his lap. Finally the young white teacher stopped resisting and offendedly asked him "are you happy of what you had done?". He laughed and let her go. The ******* was so surprised of hearing what his ******* did but he seemed proud of his ******* instead shame. He asked her "how could he do it, he is a baby." She said he is over grown up compare the children in his age. Then he said he can not believe it and asked her how it happened again. She tried to explain and he tried to understand it in an practical way. He grab her legs too and lifted her up. She said "Mr. Bongani, what are you doing?" He didn't answer because he was holding her arse with one arm to keep her in wrapped leg position and with other leg, he was zipping off his trouser. Then he ripped her panty off and now she had no barrier either no defense to protect from him. Finally he inserted his penis inside her and she knew that she can not do anything to stop him anymore. The local parent entered her in a moment and now he had her. She had to keep silence because she didn't want anyone will learn about it. It took half an hour for him to empty his balls inside her and then he left. She waited and rested 30 hour longer because she was terrified, shocked and so exhausted, her legs couldn't carry her. Then she left too with the strangest feeling inside.

Last edited:
She was the first white wife at home and eventually the end. With all that she wasn't the last white woman in their house. She had seen governmental officers, nurses, doctors, safari tourists who enter their houses and most of them left that house with exhausted legs and a pain between their legs... Once he took a young ******* of another white farmer because he couldn't pay his debt. She left home with a baby in her belly and the white farmer was so angry at it when he saw her ******* pregnant. He asked him to do something about it but the black ******* said "the ******* of the baby might be himself but also it can be one of his brothers and sons, he is not sure and he can not do anything about it. No one wants to be ******* of a baby whose natural ******* can not be known."

Very interesting story. How many children he had fathered at all with white women?
It is unknown. Some of those white women haven't come back to their house anymore. Some of them, used pills to protect but some of them knew the color of the baby in their bellies and they were thinking how to tell it to their husbands. With all that most of those women didn't know who the ******* is exactly because the ******* might be Ayize but also his brothers Mamadu or Buyisiwe or his sons Thabo or Mondli... All they knew they carry a Bongani baby. With all that the Bongani family approximately reproduced 7-8 women...

Last edited:
I absolutely love your story, but have very many questions after have read it. If Ayize Bongani impregnated his *******'s young white teacher? How old was she at the time when he raped her? I guess that it was not their first and last encounter after what happened in classroom and she became addicted to his big black cock.
And what about a young ******* of white farmer? If Ayize Bongani ****** her ******* to agree his precious young white princess to have sex with him or Ayize Bongani ****** her without him knowing. I guess that she spent time in Ayize's home with her *******'s knowledge and approval because oh his debt to him. How long did she spent time in the home of black *******? A week, two? Did she give birth to black baby or aborted it? How old were Ayize Bongani and that white ******* when they had coupled? Was she legal at that time? And what age of consensus is in this African country (RSA?). If her mom protested of her precious young white ******* being bedded by such a brute old man being black to boot? I think your story should be much longer and more detailed. I'm sorry if i bother you.

I absolutely love your story, but have very many questions after have read it. If Ayize Bongani impregnated his *******'s young white teacher? How old was she at the time when he raped her? I guess that it was not their first and last encounter after what happened in classroom and she became addicted to his big black cock.
I am glad that you like it and yes I understand you want some answers and more details. I will try to help you.
She was 23 years old young student when Ayize Bongani conquered her. It can not be counted as a real ******* maybe. In the beginning she thought it ethically wrong to have sex with the parents of her own students. She tried to told to him but Ayize himself didn't listen her at all and she didn't feel guilty about that anymore. Additionally he was a very strong man and she was a lonely stranger in this little town. It was frightening to be alone for a young lady in such town and she needed a man's support. This man was Ayize Bongani and there was a way to pay for his security service. She didn't complain about relieving once in a week in return of his security service. Also Ayize's ******* Mondli didn't disturb her anymore because after a few months she had become the mom of his new sister... Eventually she wouldn't plan to be in this situation when she becomes a teacher but she was a pragmatist and she quickly learned that to stay strong in a small town as a young pretty teacher, she had to have a strong man and her man Ayize could give what she needs including a cute little *******... She never complained about it.

Last edited:
And what about a young ******* of white farmer? If Ayize Bongani ****** her ******* to agree his precious young white princess to have sex with him or Ayize Bongani ****** her without him knowing. I guess that she spent time in Ayize's home with her *******'s knowledge and approval because oh his debt to him. How long did she spent time in the home of black *******? A week, two? Did she give birth to black baby or aborted it? How old were Ayize Bongani and that white ******* when they had coupled? Was she legal at that time? And what age of consensus is in this African country (RSA?). If her mom protested of her precious young white ******* being bedded by such a brute old man being black to boot? I think your story should be much longer and more detailed. I'm sorry if i bother you.
The white farmer couldn't pay his debt to Ayize when the expiry date had come. Ayize wasn't an easy going man and everyone knew he wouldn't tolerate this. Ayize threatened him by gaining his land and house if he doesn't pay but the white farmer had no answer to say. Ayize got angry and told him that the 18 years old (legal sex age is 16 in the RSA) ******* of the white farmer shall live in his house till he pays the debts and white farmer couldn't refuse it because he could loose his all property. He only requested Ayize to keep his ******* in safe and Ayize just replied "Yeah, I will." The young girl Sonja had lived with Bongani family for 7 months. She was frightened of seeing young Bongani boys completely naked at home with their big hanging tools but she always hoped Ayize would protect her. Ayize was 43 years old when she moved to them. Ayize ordered his sons and young brothers to stay away from her but it was hard to control young boys. One day, Sonja was having a shower and the naughty ******* Babanga entered to the bathroom and told her that he will have a shower too. She was trying to hide her feminine places but she could hide only her pink nipples, her big breasts were impossible to cover with her thin arms. On the other hand, Babanga wasn't shy at all to be all naked in front of her and he had no reason to be shy. He told her it is too late, he already saw her naked and no reason to hide. He ask her help to clean his back and she did. Later he helped her without her asking but finally his hands stop in her gentle place and massage it. This act destroyed her resistance and finally she kneel down because her legs lost all power. Then Babanga hold her arms and lifted her and pull her to him by grabbing her waist. He was at least 4 inches shorter than her and her breasts were stucked on his necklace and chest, her stomach was just on his stomach she felt his penis between her legs. She looked at her first man's brown eyes with her turquise eyes with a completely surrendering way. Finally, he started shoved his penis head inside her. It wasn't easy but he was sliding into her slowly and all what she could do is lying her head on his large shoulders and receive his big black fresh manhood inside her fresh body. After two hours of shower, they left the bathroom. She looked so red and shy and he was so proud. He told it to everyone immediately and they were laughing, screaming and celebrating it with an irritating way. Babanga wasn't the last one. Every man in the family had her includes Ayize. Sonja accepted it as her destiny did what she suppose to do. Finally she got pregnant and the ******* paid his debt to Ayize. White ******* was so disappointed to his ******* with a big belly and he cried but Ayize told him that he understands him but he can not do anything about it because he doesn't know who is the *******, it can be anyone in his family includes him but he assured him that it is a Bongani baby. Then they had to go back home *******, ******* and a baby in the *******'s belly.
I will tell the rest later.

Back