WHITE/FAM tricked,seduced&converted BY BBC

blkbredwhitebed

Couple
From
US
For as long as i remeber my mom has always had some kind of relationahip with black men,i wondered why,and how my dad felt about it but it wasnt till i was about 18 that i finally found my answers,i got a disturbing txt from my mom one morning saying "heyy sorry bout last night,hubby insisted on BBQing and the ******* didnt go out as planned "i txt back "tf you mean i was there?" "i know baby im sorry you had to stay in that big suite alone,i wish i could have been there too..i realky wish you could just get your cousin and finally go through with the "break in" and then before i could even reply "morgan is getting about that age,and just the nost sexy little thing,and i cant wait for you to meet noahs gf,she really is a dime, imagine how much fun you could have with us,two fresh beautiful white teen pussys not to mention how tight there assholes would be around your guys massive black cocks..thenhubby and noah can help clean up..and i know how you like a virgin little boy puss every now and again, dont hesitate to make noah drop on all fours and spread his ass if you want him too..he might even volunteer from what ive heard he takes after his mom when it comes to sexual fantasies " i couldnt beleive what i was reading ovwr and over again trying to understand wtf i disnt even begin to reply,i sat around thinking about not knowing how i would be able to be around my mom ne t time,as i stood up off the couch i dropped my sweats so i could throw thwm in the washer,walking back from the laundry butt naked someone knocked i yelled one second but just as it left my mouth my mom walked in both of ys frozen for a second, i finally broke the silence by squirming for a blanket to cover up with ,ahe said "honey dont be embarrassed its just me ,idk why your so embarrassed i could see if it was some stranger or a girl you knew or even omi..but your penis size does not affect the way a mom veiws her *******,i said" mom its not the size of my you know what that im trying to hide,its the fact your my mom in general,i know you and Morgan tried it but " she cut me off saying "what do you mean tried it? The day you caught me and your sister naked was way past tried,it was and still is a daily thing for us we r completely comforatable with each other in all ways everyday your dad watches us do are aerobics inthe gym ,you need to stop being so shy *******,omi said you dont even attempt new things in bed other than wanting her to take bigger more realistic didlos, now black ones i hear" awe mom you guys talk about that stuff?,i didnt pick that one by choice it was the only one thwy had" she replied "oh honey omi said she went to look around later and that there was several others you could have picked and you chose the moat realistic damn near biggest black dildo there,omi said you probably would have gotten the 14in since the 12in was gone,but she had to txt you and tell you not to that it was way tobig" "honey she tells me everything " i asked trying to get the attention off myself, "so wtf the txts about you sent me" "thtas why im hear sweetie,when i realized i was sending them to you as well as him i bout fainted and just had to come ease your mind" i starred at her "well?" "well im gonna need you to keep a good secret cause no one else knows a thing except me and a couple friends of mine" i yelled "what!? "You cant go through with all that its not right,seducing my gf and sister more or less ******* them" she smacked my face and called me by my full name explaining "that she woyld never let that happen,the girls r free to do as thwy plz,all im pushing for is then to try new things,omi is honestly getting to old shes 19 its hard to convert a girl that been kept intbe dark for that long luckily i think shes just kinky enough to try and morgan has her birthday coming up soon shes only less than 3 years younger than omi,perfect age to introduce pleasure to a young white girl, "pleasure? ,come on mom i dont nees to know that about my sister, she will seek pleasure wjen shes ready" my mom smirked and said well she already did ,i caught her and your friend brody tangled up in the gym the other day" i screamed "what!?" im gonna ******* him,oh that wont be necessary, he didnt do any harm his package is snaller than Significantly smaller than yours and Thats saying something,but hey when you come from your fathers genes what more can you expect,omi says at least you grow some when your horny ,your dad litteraly never changes size no bigger no smaller stuck at 3 1/2 inches haha" "i have you know im a grower mom and actually grow to above average size " i said as she sat down she smirked again saying "omi and me laught all day about how you talk to her dirty and your never ending excuses to why you agent getting fully turned on thtas why its not bigger,i cant beleive you let her measure you"i said hey "she wanted to see just how big i was,but i couldnt 100 percent cause i was cold," laughing my mom opened her phone and found the picture. ."she just had to send ne the picture to explain the problem, 5in penis is a problem dear as much as your convinced your giving her what she wantsyour not" i corrected her saying "almoat 6 inches now for one and for two the national average for a white male my age is 6 inches so i know im doing okay" about then omi pulled up my mom said oh shoot i didnt want them to meet in person yet.. Them who i thought she countiued answering my question "sonny one of my clients cousins was nice enough to drive me over hear but this is all falling apart,its now or never, im gonna call and invite you guys to "movie night" tonight so go along please" i said "im still unsure and how do you know ahe will even want to go shes probably tired from work ,right then the door opened it was omi and right behind her sonny followed our eyes both glued to how little clothed she was,nothing but a tiny white pair of spandex boyshorts and a t shirt cut into a crop top with no bra,i saod your early, she said "oh hey babe i been meaning to call you all day,i didnt end up going to work,me and morg went shopping and got full body make overs,your sis let me borrow these clothes there a little small but apparently you cant have to much clothes on after a spray tan,oh and she invited us to your parents tonight for a movie and apparently another surprise for the whole family ,right ? She said looking at my mom who was communicating with sonny with hand sigbals and face signals i noticed it way before omi who was busy pouring tea for everyone,she bent over to grab a pitcher, and we all caught clear veiw of one if her pussy lips hanging out of the skimoy shorts as they pulled to one side under pressure,there just wasnt enough fabric to cover thr left side of her crouch,omi noticed us staring and by our faces she could tell it was something pretyy intrestng or funny when ahe turned saying"oh noo these shorts didnnt get stained or something on the butt did thwy ?" morgan said she loved theis shorts to workout in" my mom spoke saying "no they are not strained, i just think maybe your butt is a little bigfer than morgans so when you stretch them in certain directions thry r a bit revealing" "oh im sorry guys thats embarrassing for everyone,ha crack hills she tried joking around when sonny said "more like half of the same things that suround the crack on your face" she wasnt getting it so we let it go,i did realize that a full body make over included a vagnal wax of some sort cause i hadnt seen omis pussy that smooth and pink in awile,bout then my mom said well we will see yall later on tonight,no later than 7 okay yall,we have to order pay perveiw before 8 so Thats gonna give us enough time to clean up after supper and argue about what to watch i said "ohh its my turn to pick,my mom said i said wait its omis turn then omi said well your mom said she had somethi g picked out she was dying to watxh before it was no longer available toorder so i traded her turns" my mom just winked amd smiled walking out i heard her say see how beautiful my kiddos are, and i faintly heard him say something tjat i swear sounded like "damn i cant even decide if morgans pussy is sexier than that one" then just faded laughing "omi made her way to the laundry room and asked if i wanted to take sweats to sleep in or if i was just gonna sleep in my breifs, oh wait never mind hun i forgot i picked us up some new pjs that i know you will like but ig they might not be appropriate to wear in front of your family according to you that is, i love how open and accepting yoyr family is,nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed,of your parents really opened my eyes up the other night, kink about how humans are the only living things onearth that cober themselfs up all day everyday just because they dont want other ppl who have the exact same body parts,yea some are bigger than others i said what do you mean by that she said well your moms boobs are bigger than mine,body parts come in all diffrent ahapes sizes and colors,they are littraly how we as humans were originally supposed to identify dominance property who is to give to who and take from who,we would all get along if ppl would juataccept that not everyone can do everything and there is nothing wrong woth letting someone more capable of the task do it for you,honestly its like they ate doing you a favor,my mom finally opened the door,saying oh your early how great,seems like evryone is Wanting to be running early today ,but its all gonna work out perfevt now,we were all eating dinner when omi and morgan said we wanna show yall something,standing up and turning around looking down at themselves then helping each other with whatever it was,morgan saying why is your so perky right there,my mom said well look how perky and tight your butt is,almoata perfect little round firm circlemy clients would call it a bubble bitt,then look at omis much wider at the hips softer but bigger,what you gettimg at my dad said morgan was curious and i was jthat explaining that diffremt isnt bad and turnimg round they both blushed a bit as we all stared at the long dangly piercings that partially hung over there pussy lips,how our they my dad said did it cost alot ,i paid for them my mom said i think its a great to dd class mething thats already perfect, tony said that since im not 18. They told me i couldnt get one,but omi talked into it morgan said ,omi just grinned nd said i just didnt think he should be able to say no considerimg he just waxed her pussy she was two years under age then ,basically one year morgan said out of knowwhere mom stood up as she walked towards the laundry room,i noticed the same jewls hanging,on my moms pussy as the other two, dad said ohh did you girls decide what symbol to get,actually we were gonna wait and surprise her on monday,at the office so that her clients could see how. Much work she puts into advertising,symbol? I said ,lookimg at omi morgan stood up and walked over to me she put one leg on the table in front of me,and kinda. Twistimg her thigh around i saw the little white ink tatoo of a spade,omi said we thaught it would be cute to match your moms eventually get them colored black,as morgan showed off her tatoo,she showed off much ,her pussy was no more than 8in from my face,harrd not to stare at i could feel omis eyes locked on me wonderimg what i was thinking,morgan walked over and sat right next to omi on the couch pullimg the blanket off the back covering them,omi said in cuddlimg mood hu morgan layed her head back resting on omis right boob she turned her head away from me and omi said that tickles morgan,well tickle me back morgans tits were a smidge bigger than omis and i wouldnt be. Able to honestly say her nipples wearnt better than omis. Either,and about that moment omi grabbed up a big handfull of morgans left tit taking her nipple and covering it with her mouth,omi was quitly moaning a little then a little more changing nipples omi reached for my hand pulling me up to morgans side i thaught she was guiding it to her own which i almost pulled back when the blanket slipped down as omi said spread em,morgan immidiely layed her knees out ,giving clear veiw to my sisters fingers barried in omis cunt,then her other hand intercepting mine and aggressively pulling it and then pushing my hand. open she slid down the couch just h for her pussy to end up ht in my hand ,rolling hips so sexy omi pulled my head down shovimg it onto. Morgs other tit,at that point omi moaned loud,then said. You little bitch why you gotta be so sexy,another moan,followed by yes yes both uhh yea,i finnaly said what the hell forcimg two finger right down morgans pussy let out a wimper then a real moan,she was getting super wet as i agresivly finger fucked her i i understand why omi was litteraly bout ome out her seat,then morgan asked whats wrong bitch all omi could say was babe finger that little bitches ass,morgan. Shifted lettimg. Me know it was okay hesitantly i pushed a finger in two two ,oahhh yeas -to be continued

OMG....
I tried to read your story, but... crappy writing killed every sign of interest in my side!
Perhaps you should do the writing in Word or Google Docs, check it for readability and THEN place it in here.
Things like line breaks, proper punctuation, and no "write-as-I-speak" or "write-as-I-hear" will help your stories very much.

Sorry, perhaps a good story, but not readable

For as long as i remeber my mom has always had some kind of relationahip with black men,i wondered why,and how my dad felt about it but it wasnt till i was about 18 that i finally found my answers,i got a disturbing txt from my mom one morning saying "heyy sorry bout last night,hubby insisted on BBQing and the ******* didnt go out as planned "i txt back "tf you mean i was there?" "i know baby im sorry you had to stay in that big suite alone,i wish i could have been there too..i realky wish you could just get your cousin and finally go through with the "break in" and then before i could even reply "morgan is getting about that age,and just the nost sexy little thing,and i cant wait for you to meet noahs gf,she really is a dime, imagine how much fun you could have with us,two fresh beautiful white teen pussys not to mention how tight there assholes would be around your guys massive black cocks..thenhubby and noah can help clean up..and i know how you like a virgin little boy puss every now and again, dont hesitate to make noah drop on all fours and spread his ass if you want him too..he might even volunteer from what ive heard he takes after his mom when it comes to sexual fantasies " i couldnt beleive what i was reading ovwr and over again trying to understand wtf i disnt even begin to reply,i sat around thinking about not knowing how i would be able to be around my mom ne t time,as i stood up off the couch i dropped my sweats so i could throw thwm in the washer,walking back from the laundry butt naked someone knocked i yelled one second but just as it left my mouth my mom walked in both of ys frozen for a second, i finally broke the silence by squirming for a blanket to cover up with ,ahe said "honey dont be embarrassed its just me ,idk why your so embarrassed i could see if it was some stranger or a girl you knew or even omi..but your penis size does not affect the way a mom veiws her *******,i said" mom its not the size of my you know what that im trying to hide,its the fact your my mom in general,i know you and Morgan tried it but " she cut me off saying "what do you mean tried it? The day you caught me and your sister naked was way past tried,it was and still is a daily thing for us we r completely comforatable with each other in all ways everyday your dad watches us do are aerobics inthe gym ,you need to stop being so shy *******,omi said you dont even attempt new things in bed other than wanting her to take bigger more realistic didlos, now black ones i hear" awe mom you guys talk about that stuff?,i didnt pick that one by choice it was the only one thwy had" she replied "oh honey omi said she went to look around later and that there was several others you could have picked and you chose the moat realistic damn near biggest black dildo there,omi said you probably would have gotten the 14in since the 12in was gone,but she had to txt you and tell you not to that it was way tobig" "honey she tells me everything " i asked trying to get the attention off myself, "so wtf the txts about you sent me" "thtas why im hear sweetie,when i realized i was sending them to you as well as him i bout fainted and just had to come ease your mind" i starred at her "well?" "well im gonna need you to keep a good secret cause no one else knows a thing except me and a couple friends of mine" i yelled "what!? "You cant go through with all that its not right,seducing my gf and sister more or less ******* them" she smacked my face and called me by my full name explaining "that she woyld never let that happen,the girls r free to do as thwy plz,all im pushing for is then to try new things,omi is honestly getting to old shes 19 its hard to convert a girl that been kept intbe dark for that long luckily i think shes just kinky enough to try and morgan has her birthday coming up soon shes only less than 3 years younger than omi,perfect age to introduce pleasure to a young white girl, "pleasure? ,come on mom i dont nees to know that about my sister, she will seek pleasure wjen shes ready" my mom smirked and said well she already did ,i caught her and your friend brody tangled up in the gym the other day" i screamed "what!?" im gonna ******* him,oh that wont be necessary, he didnt do any harm his package is snaller than Significantly smaller than yours and Thats saying something,but hey when you come from your fathers genes what more can you expect,omi says at least you grow some when your horny ,your dad litteraly never changes size no bigger no smaller stuck at 3 1/2 inches haha" "i have you know im a grower mom and actually grow to above average size " i said as she sat down she smirked again saying "omi and me laught all day about how you talk to her dirty and your never ending excuses to why you agent getting fully turned on thtas why its not bigger,i cant beleive you let her measure you"i said hey "she wanted to see just how big i was,but i couldnt 100 percent cause i was cold," laughing my mom opened her phone and found the picture. ."she just had to send ne the picture to explain the problem, 5in penis is a problem dear as much as your convinced your giving her what she wantsyour not" i corrected her saying "almoat 6 inches now for one and for two the national average for a white male my age is 6 inches so i know im doing okay" about then omi pulled up my mom said oh shoot i didnt want them to meet in person yet.. Them who i thought she countiued answering my question "sonny one of my clients cousins was nice enough to drive me over hear but this is all falling apart,its now or never, im gonna call and invite you guys to "movie night" tonight so go along please" i said "im still unsure and how do you know ahe will even want to go shes probably tired from work ,right then the door opened it was omi and right behind her sonny followed our eyes both glued to how little clothed she was,nothing but a tiny white pair of spandex boyshorts and a t shirt cut into a crop top with no bra,i saod your early, she said "oh hey babe i been meaning to call you all day,i didnt end up going to work,me and morg went shopping and got full body make overs,your sis let me borrow these clothes there a little small but apparently you cant have to much clothes on after a spray tan,oh and she invited us to your parents tonight for a movie and apparently another surprise for the whole family ,right ? She said looking at my mom who was communicating with sonny with hand sigbals and face signals i noticed it way before omi who was busy pouring tea for everyone,she bent over to grab a pitcher, and we all caught clear veiw of one if her pussy lips hanging out of the skimoy shorts as they pulled to one side under pressure,there just wasnt enough fabric to cover thr left side of her crouch,omi noticed us staring and by our faces she could tell it was something pretyy intrestng or funny when ahe turned saying"oh noo these shorts didnnt get stained or something on the butt did thwy ?" morgan said she loved theis shorts to workout in" my mom spoke saying "no they are not strained, i just think maybe your butt is a little bigfer than morgans so when you stretch them in certain directions thry r a bit revealing" "oh im sorry guys thats embarrassing for everyone,ha crack hills she tried joking around when sonny said "more like half of the same things that suround the crack on your face" she wasnt getting it so we let it go,i did realize that a full body make over included a vagnal wax of some sort cause i hadnt seen omis pussy that smooth and pink in awile,bout then my mom said well we will see yall later on tonight,no later than 7 okay yall,we have to order pay perveiw before 8 so Thats gonna give us enough time to clean up after supper and argue about what to watch i said "ohh its my turn to pick,my mom said i said wait its omis turn then omi said well your mom said she had somethi g picked out she was dying to watxh before it was no longer available toorder so i traded her turns" my mom just winked amd smiled walking out i heard her say see how beautiful my kiddos are, and i faintly heard him say something tjat i swear sounded like "damn i cant even decide if morgans pussy is sexier than that one" then just faded laughing "omi made her way to the laundry room and asked if i wanted to take sweats to sleep in or if i was just gonna sleep in my breifs, oh wait never mind hun i forgot i picked us up some new pjs that i know you will like but ig they might not be appropriate to wear in front of your family according to you that is, i love how open and accepting yoyr family is,nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed,of your parents really opened my eyes up the other night, kink about how humans are the only living things onearth that cober themselfs up all day everyday just because they dont want other ppl who have the exact same body parts,yea some are bigger than others i said what do you mean by that she said well your moms boobs are bigger than mine,body parts come in all diffrent ahapes sizes and colors,they are littraly how we as humans were originally supposed to identify dominance property who is to give to who and take from who,we would all get along if ppl would juataccept that not everyone can do everything and there is nothing wrong woth letting someone more capable of the task do it for you,honestly its like they ate doing you a favor,my mom finally opened the door,saying oh your early how great,seems like evryone is Wanting to be running early today ,but its all gonna work out perfevt now,we were all eating dinner when omi and morgan said we wanna show yall something,standing up and turning around looking down at themselves then helping each other with whatever it was,morgan saying why is your so perky right there,my mom said well look how perky and tight your butt is,almoata perfect little round firm circlemy clients would call it a bubble bitt,then look at omis much wider at the hips softer but bigger,what you gettimg at my dad said morgan was curious and i was jthat explaining that diffremt isnt bad and turnimg round they both blushed a bit as we all stared at the long dangly piercings that partially hung over there pussy lips,how our they my dad said did it cost alot ,i paid for them my mom said i think its a great to dd class mething thats already perfect, tony said that since im not 18. They told me i couldnt get one,but omi talked into it morgan said ,omi just grinned nd said i just didnt think he should be able to say no considerimg he just waxed her pussy she was two years under age then ,basically one year morgan said out of knowwhere mom stood up as she walked towards the laundry room,i noticed the same jewls hanging,on my moms pussy as the other two, dad said ohh did you girls decide what symbol to get,actually we were gonna wait and surprise her on monday,at the office so that her clients could see how. Much work she puts into advertising,symbol? I said ,lookimg at omi morgan stood up and walked over to me she put one leg on the table in front of me,and kinda. Twistimg her thigh around i saw the little white ink tatoo of a spade,omi said we thaught it would be cute to match your moms eventually get them colored black,as morgan showed off her tatoo,she showed off much ,her pussy was no more than 8in from my face,harrd not to stare at i could feel omis eyes locked on me wonderimg what i was thinking,morgan walked over and sat right next to omi on the couch pullimg the blanket off the back covering them,omi said in cuddlimg mood hu morgan layed her head back resting on omis right boob she turned her head away from me and omi said that tickles morgan,well tickle me back morgans tits were a smidge bigger than omis and i wouldnt be. Able to honestly say her nipples wearnt better than omis. Either,and about that moment omi grabbed up a big handfull of morgans left tit taking her nipple and covering it with her mouth,omi was quitly moaning a little then a little more changing nipples omi reached for my hand pulling me up to morgans side i thaught she was guiding it to her own which i almost pulled back when the blanket slipped down as omi said spread em,morgan immidiely layed her knees out ,giving clear veiw to my sisters fingers barried in omis cunt,then her other hand intercepting mine and aggressively pulling it and then pushing my hand. open she slid down the couch just h for her pussy to end up ht in my hand ,rolling hips so sexy omi pulled my head down shovimg it onto. Morgs other tit,at that point omi moaned loud,then said. You little bitch why you gotta be so sexy,another moan,followed by yes yes both uhh yea,i finnaly said what the hell forcimg two finger right down morgans pussy let out a wimper then a real moan,she was getting super wet as i agresivly finger fucked her i i understand why omi was litteraly bout ome out her seat,then morgan asked whats wrong bitch all omi could say was babe finger that little bitches ass,morgan. Shifted lettimg. Me know it was okay hesitantly i pushed a finger in two two ,oahhh yeas -to be continued
What is this? Fan fiction?

Back