The origins of the BBC

Thinking about what Monica has writen explains why its not enough to just fuck a white girl. The one brother who said he can here his ancestors cheer when he gets head is wrong. He hasnt reedemed the past or made up for injustice

We are still playing are a part in their minstral show. Letting them excercise their white guilt. Because of feminism and the sexual revolution white pussy is cheap, purity doesnt matter as much because sex doesnt automatically lead to childeren.

Or even worse the racist ones are slumming for a couple of years but plans on having the white husband and 2.5kids when she settles down.

The only way we redeem the sin of the past is by breeding. That is submition when a white women has made the desion that her childeren are better off with black genes. And our slave ansesters dominate genetic legacy gets passed on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any black man who as experience with snow bunnies knows how these color blind progressive women respond when you introduce race play at the right time. They tell themselves after that they were just caught up in the fantasy. Lie i was inside you in your most intimate moment and you were being honest that was the primal truth.

When I was young, I had some kind of inner conflict between my feminist convictions and my submissive side during sex or even in the romantic relationships. I am an independent woman and I believed in sexual equality, but as the matter of fact I feel safer and more comfortable with a dominant and self confident male. This inner struggle became worse when I tried with rough sex and even staged my ******* fantasies. I felt guilty, a traitor to the female gender and the women's liberation.

However, this sexual aspect has never affected my normal life, so I at the end I considered it as just an alter-ego for the special moments. You can fight against instinct, because sexual attraction is not something rational but pure instinct. Now I am much more cynical about my kinks and I use them as a way of enjoyment.

When I started the interracial relationship with my Dom I use this experience in self assessment to explore behind the masquerade of political correctness. If we were racially blind, why my black lover find so intoxicating to submit a married white woman? Why I felt so good pleasing him with my mouth? As a submissive, I always found my pleasure by pleasing others, but this time the emotion was overwhelming. The truth is simple. Racial reparations convert the black cock worship in a form of social justice, and the submission to a strong black male don't make me feel I'm perpetuating the (white) patriarchy.

Last edited:
Thinking about what Monica has writen explains why its not enough to just fuck a white girl. The one brother who said he can here his ancestors cheer when he gets head is wrong. He hasnt reedemed the past or made up for injustice

We are still playing are a part in their minstral show. Letting them excercise their white guilt. Because of feminism and the sexual revolution white pussy is cheap, purity doesnt matter as much because sex doesnt automatically lead to childeren.

Or even worse the racist ones are slumming for a couple of years but plans on having the white husband and 2.5kids when she settles down.

The only way we redeem the sin of the past is by breeding. That is submition when a white women has made the desion that her childeren are better off with black genes. And our slave ansesters dominate genetic legacy gets passed on.

Very interesting post. You write:

"The only way we redeem the sin of the past is by breeding. That is submition when a white women has made the desion that her childeren are better off with black genes. And our slave ansesters dominate genetic legacy gets passed on."

You're right, it is submission when I let my wife breed with her black boyfriend. It's possibly the highest form of submission for a male. And my wife also submits to better black genes.

We are sure that we did the right thing. Our biracial ******* is strong, healthy, beautiful, intelligent and charming. We consider it to be very responsible that our next baby (Chris is two months pregnant) will also be biracial.

My wife's black boyfriend is American, that means that our ******* has slave ancestors.

0b9f2c6e-7640-4704-a1b4-48b0d04f482e.jpg 243fa46e-5734-4a97-8071-c40c4e49506a.jpg 55e00775-d5a5-4787-86fc-e1e37f1d2775.jpg

When I was young, I had some kind of inner conflict between my feminist convictions and my submissive side during sex or even in the romantic relationships. I am an independent woman and I believed in sexual equality, but as the matter of fact I feel safer and more comfortable with a dominant and self confident male. This inner struggle became worse when I tried with rough sex and even staged my ******* fantasies. I felt guilty, a traitor to the female gender and the women's liberation.

However, this sexual aspect has never affected my normal life, so I at the end I considered it as just an alter-ego for the special moments. You can fight against instinct, because sexual attraction is not something rational but pure instinct. Now I am much more cynical about my kinks and I use them as a way of enjoyment.

When I started the interracial relationship with my Dom I use this experience in self assessment to explore behind the masquerade of political correctness. If we were racially blind, why my black lover find so intoxicating to submit a married white woman? Why I felt so good pleasing him with my mouth? As a submissive, I always found my pleasure by pleasing others, but this time the emotion was overwhelming. The truth is simple. Racial reparations convert the black cock worship in a form of social justice, and the submission to a strong black male don't make me feel I'm perpetuating the (white) patriarchy.

I also had problems accepting the submissive aspects of my sexuality. Today I enjoy being an interracial cuckold.

da1bb6f4-9c4e-4118-a71f-477dba92f6dd.jpg

I am an independent woman and I believed in sexual equality, but as the matter of fact I feel safer and more comfortable with a dominant and self confident male.

Monica i think this is the topic you need to eplore in part 5. So far you have described what is happening, the distruction of the white patriarchy. You need to draw from your experiences and write about the future in Europe 5 or 10 years from now.

Would the replacement be a black patriarchy and what would it look like? Having grown up in the hood i have an idea. The weak white or black will not do well.

However africans are not the only group streaming into europe the muslims want to expand thier empire and would have conflict non islamic blacks and sexually liberated whites.

What about russia? A weakened white patriarchy in Europe might be their chance to take back the eastern states.

I think we would all love to hear your thoughts on the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an interesting thread. Interracial relationships, especially those where the white wife goes outside her marriage to a white man to have intercourse with black men is especially complicated as well as erotic. It is risky because of the chance of pregnancy and the fact that a mixed race baby would proclaim to the whole world what the wife has done. I think that is part of the turn on, the excitement is enhanced by the risk. If this becomes more widespread, does it mean white extinction? I'm not so sure about that!

This is an interesting thread. Interracial relationships, especially those where the white wife goes outside her marriage to a white man to have intercourse with black men is especially complicated as well as erotic. It is risky because of the chance of pregnancy and the fact that a mixed race baby would proclaim to the whole world what the wife has done. I think that is part of the turn on, the excitement is enhanced by the risk. If this becomes more widespread, does it mean white extinction? I'm not so sure about that!
I agree, interracial sex between a married white woman and a black man is very erotic.
You mention that a mixed race baby probably would proclaim to the whole world what the wife has done.

We'll tell our children that I am sterile and that we therefore needed a sperm donor.

81d1b26f-1b7c-4540-a22d-6adbd530ba9e.png

Some IR dialectics;

Thesis: liberal feminism, antithesis: traditionalism, synthesis: BBC libertinism
Thesis: white patriarchy, antithesis: white matriarchy, synthesis: BBC anarchy
Thesis: white colonialism, antithesis: white anti-colonialism, synthesis: black reverse-colonialism

Hegel couldn't have summarized this dialectics better. However, I don't think feminist of the third wave have much to do with any kind of matriarchy. It is androphobia, or a wannabe man. I have not met any militant feminist who had a healthy and satisfying relationship with men.

Going to the cinema or having a beer could be a simple pastime. But for some people it is a crime against humanity: “With 6 Euros you can have a *******, or vaccinate 50 people in Ethiopia.” A high level of guilt is always necessary to get money. It begins with a careful presentation of Africans based on poverty and helpless goodness: sores, baby soldiers, droughts, refugee camps and vultures are very useful in marketing campaigns. NGOs have become the new therapists, psychoanalyzing our wealthy societies and restoring their well-being state through a catharsis based on payment.

This dialectic has created the ideological foundations of Western progressive narrative about Africans. Now arguments have shifted, mass migration is considered by the political elites as the solution of the European demographic decline and therefore the African migrant is portrayed as the noble savage. A literary character embodies the concept of the native who has not been “corrupted” by civilization, and therefore symbolizes humanity’s innate goodness. This attributes of romantic primitivism are merged with the black sexual superiority in white female’s minds with very logical consequences.

tumblr_inline_oq3n9t27fB1uk8bl1_500.jpg

The human male has a drive to impregnate as many females as possible, to create as many offspring with his genes as possible. Males compete for breeding rights, females select the best available male. Sex is the foundation of any human society, since it determines its future. But a woman’s offspring is limited. Therefore, women are the limiting factor and the conquest of their wombs is an instinctive impulse when an ethnic conflict emerges.

This natural phenomenon is something that any white women perceive but political correctness forbids to mention. In any conversation, almost all of those women I know always negates black men are sexual predators, but, nevertheless, they all assume, in one way or another, that black men are sexually superior. We all know a big black cock is able to ejaculate semen directly to the top of our vaginas, making its seed to enter directly to the cervix. The massive black gonads allow them to generate a large enough load to both impregnate us and still leave a large sum behind to block rivaling sperm from entering. Black male’s ability to provide an enormous pleasure also means a constant desire to repeat this intercourse.

Though procreation is not on our minds, black man’s superior mating abilities are changing white women’s sexual habits. This compromises the white male’s primary mating strategy, which involves keeping “their” women sexually repressed to avoid sexual competition. But feminism has broken the chains of our uterus and the bad conscience created by European crimes in Africa adds an unexpected ingredient to this synergy. It does not matter how historical accurate is this perception, this bad conscience exists. And how does one discharge the bad conscience? Through punishment.

tumblr_inline_oq3mummxh81uk8bl1_500.jpg

After centuries of slavery and colonialism, at last we can pay them back. Our Christian roots make it logic. For centuries, Westerners have been taught that every sin is a reason to repent, because it prevents us from eternal salvation. It is through submission that consequences of free will disappear and guilt is erased. Sadomasochism can be defined as the giving or receiving of sexual pleasure from the infliction or reception of damage or humiliation. The sadist may also show an ******* desire to punish the object of sexual attraction for having aroused his desire, or for having frustrated it. For the masochist, taking on a role of subjugation can offer a release from the burden of guilt, and he may derive pleasure from earning the approval of his master.

Among progressive women, these ideologies have created an overwhelming need to please. We do everything we can to gain black man’s approval and to make clear we are not racist… And when a black male finally empties his huge load of sperm in our bodies for the first time, it is the ultimate relief. Interracial Dominance/submission relationship becomes a power exchange in racial hierarchies. It is a metaphor of the ethnic struggles that are taken place in modern societies, and the black cock becomes a metonymy of the dark foreigner’s invasion in the most sacred space for a woman.

tumblr_inline_oq2l6nMtjG1uk8bl1_500.jpg

In The Phenomenology of Spirit, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel treats of the master/slave dialect. According to Hegel, the relationship between self and otherness is the fundamental characteristic of human awareness, being rooted in the emotion of desire for objects (in sexual terms, women). As other men have their own goals and desires, they become competitors. In this competition, one desire is stronger that other and so from this struggle emerges a relation of dominance and submission. The inequitable relation between master and slave creates a sort of provisional resolution of this primal struggle.

A common concern among the black bulls is the extinction of the white race would mean the end of this power exchange. It is easy to understand. The destruction of the adversary also destroys that witness and thus “recognition” is impossible. For this reason, the master does not ******* the vanquished but keeps him subjugated and working for his desire. The vanquished is not able to transcend its ******* desire by risking life for freedom. He prefers servitude, and in an attempt to justify this decision creates what Friedrich Nietzsche defined as “a slave morality”.

Nietzsche considered there are just two types of morality: Master morality and Slave morality. The first one values power and strength, while the latter values kindness and humility. Both are inseparable from characteristic social codes and sexual practices. Biblical principles of turning the other cheek, humility, charity, and pity are the outcome of universalizing the plight of the slave. Though political correctness pretended to create a secular ethics, it has evolved in a new slave morality that now it makes Western men joyfully support a process that only can lead to their own extinction. In the name of tolerance, they tolerate other males possess “their” women; to fight white supremacy, they proudly embrace their inferiority.

tumblr_inline_oq3mz45PRb1uk8bl1_500.jpg

White Guilt and Black power dichotomy is just a new expression form of an existential struggle. But these modern morals did not eliminate, only redirect, sexual competition. Human instinct cannot be suppressed, it only acquires a socially acceptable form. Political correctness creates a soothing narrative by means of a semantic inversion, in which the decadence of a civilization becomes a symbol of progress. The sexual aspect of mass immigration and demographic decline, the racial struggle and outbreeding, all are redefined by the mainstream liberal ideology as essential requirements for a multicultural paradise, while interracial sex is rendered as a moral imperative.

This self-deception often includes the people involved in the interracial cuckoldry. In their refusing to admit the overtly asymmetrical power relationships between black bull and white cuckold, Caucasian man let his wife to be sexually (ab)used by the superior black male and this form of racial nihilism becomes a source of moral pride: they are fighting racism, or so they claim. All men are equal, right?

tumblr_inline_oq3n63vauK1uk8bl1_500.jpg

But this form of interracial sex only reenacts a primal power drama that summons the almost forgotten archetypes of the ancient mating ritual: the alpha and omega roles. For the Black side it means triumph, or revenge, and for the white side it means liberation of guilt. The cuckold discovers his place among his supposed peers, and the awareness of his place in this hierarchy also justifies his role in an inevitable process of population replacement and natural selection. But this ritual is based in an uniquely human behavior: the formal establishment of consent.
Weird, just used masochism in a reply reference to a cuckold fantasy... Your Noble Savage observation seems a bit naive and off the mark. The guilt reference (with it's soft, white, tender sacrificial reparations) seems very true... Your Feminism breaking the cervical chains is hilarious and spot on (or G-spot on :).

Awhile back, I told a Black Dom friend about white women I knew who fantasize about being kept chained naked in (usually dirty) barn stalls for breeding. Barns full of white breeding stock. I said some day a limited number of white males would be also kept in similar (or worse) conditions just to breed white daughters and an occasional beta male. He added a GREAT detail... the males would even be denied touching the white slave breeders... Fertilization would be Artificial! All said hypothetically, of course!

WOW, Monica, what an EXCELLENT TEXT.

You're not yourself into cuckolding, nevertheless you understand the dynamics much better than most people who live in acuckold marriage.

Most cuckold people subconsciously enjoy the mechanisms you describe. The are however not able to say why it turns them on. At least most males aren't capable of that.

You write:

"Sexuality is only one aspect and a means to express submission and hierarchy. For many people, cuckolding is far more than a sexual fetish, it is emotional and intellectual by its very nature. It touches the very core of a marriage and fulfills the most basic instinctual needs of both partners."

Cuckolding is far more than just a fetish. It's satisfaction on an emotional and on an interpersonal level.

Through cuckolding I show my deepest love and respect for my wife. She loves my attention and my submission. Cuckolding is a very strong way of bonding.

My wife gets what she needs emotionally and spiritually. And so do I.

It's a deep desire for a woman to have beautiful, strong and healthy offspring. Therefore my wife asked me if it was ok if she had a baby by her powerful, strong, healthy and intelligent black lover.

In the beginning I was terrified. Being a white male in a white marriage I found it humiliating to have a black baby.

My wife kept talking about how important it was for her to have a strong black baby. My wife is an Alpha female, and I finally accepted her wish which means that I am now the ******* of a black baby girl that I love incredibly much.

Accepting a black baby was of course submission on my part.

You wrote:

"Interracial porn only tells a part of the story. The images of the overwhelming sexual superiority of negroes represent what any white woman desires, to be owned by a true man and relish the natural gift of surrender, but in this ritual of submission cuckolds also find their place. Their omega roles are recognized into a natural hierarchy. The marriage gets structure and order, a change to be exactly who they are without judgment, and the freedom to explore their deepest desires"

My dear wife desired to submit to a true man, a very potent black male.

It was a ritual submission that I as a cuckold find very satisfying.

My beta or omega role is recognized in a natural hierarchy, our marriage has structure and order, and I have a change to be exactly who I am without judgment, and the freedom to explore my deepest desires. That's FREEDOM.

I can be who I am. My wife doesn't judge me. She loves me because I am her caring and loving cuckold who raises our biracial *******.

I love and admire my fantastic wife because she's who she is.

Therefore we have a very strong relationship where we love each other unconditionally.

By breeding interracially we are doing our part to the extinction of the white race. But that's another story.

View attachment 1244375
Absolutely, beautifully amazing. Great job!

Your Noble Savage observation seems a bit naive and off the mark. The guilt reference (with it's soft, white, tender sacrificial reparations) seems very true...

Among progressives exist the popular idea that, before European colonization, Africa was a garden of Eden that was ruined by Westerners, and hence that need for reparations. The truth is that the largest slave trade in the area was ran by Arabs and the Europeans bought slaves from black chieftains of the West African coast, therefore the Africans themselves took part actively in this trade with human beings. It is just an example. But the white guilt and the noble savage myth are the two sides of the same coin. The first cannot be supported without the latter.

Absolutely, beautifully amazing. Great job!

For the modern marriage...couple. Yes, many will regard your views as extreme
But, so what ...they are your views. You have the right to express yourself.
That is what makes the USA...different from most every. ...other nation on earth.
Even in so-called liberal France, these views might be scrutinized
And sanctioned by authorities without regard for freedom of self-expression.

Thank you very much for your words, I really appreciate them. As you know, my husband knows nothing about my black lover and therefore I am not into the cuckold dynamics. However, I love to chat with all kind of people involved into this lifestyle, to know their thoughts, desires and life expectations. I am glad you recognize yourself in my brief article.

We are talking about races, submission and social hierarchy. There are many fetishes and stereotypes involved, as much as ethnic/racial proud and political ideals. All these life decisions violate almost all the social norms about sex, love and marriage. Therefore it is very easy that someone could be offended.

I guess your wife is an alpha submissive:
https://dominantsoul.wordpress.com/self-understanding/alpha-submissives/

And so I am. I can easily understand her. Years ago, I started in soft BDSM. I wanted to experience some fetishes, to be at the mercy of someone’s control, to test my boundaries. Relationships came and went, most of which were intense, but the emotional side of domination is harder to do without, and those relationships were only the agreement among two individuals.

Interracial sex adds a new dimension. It is not just a personal submission but an encounter between races and the submission of one. Its final denouement is the insemination of a white woman by a black man. A primal struggle since the beginning of time. Having sex with my lover, I am allowing a foreigner the ultimate victory over a rival male: to take his wife and impregnate her. There is something primal, atavistic, on it. No matter if I am on the pill. The vision of his sperm flowing from my vagina as he draws out his black shaft is an intoxicating symbol of conquest.
I really like the things you present here. You are not biased and present it intelligently as you see it and it’s well thought out. I was dabbling in different types of sex genres along with my gf and like minded people we encountered as time passed other things came into play and the exploration was interesting and educational. Boundaries were brought down and the search for a pure euphoria sexually was on in a major way. One evening I went to an adult store to masterbate openly in view of other people it was on my mind to see how erotic I felt about it. I didn’t even get a minute into it when a tall black man came over pulled out his penis and sat down next me and said suck his cock. I sat there dumbfounded and said excuse me then he grabbed my head forsing it down onto his manhood. There are many moments I’ve relived about that night and the first being the amount of resistance I offered to fend him off. Zero. I did not even try. I opened up and began to do as he told me. Before that happened in my past I’ve never considered doing anything with a man in any way except a threesome that included a female. Not a dream nothing. I have an exploration type personality and I like trying out of the ordinary sex but it is always with women. I had a desire to experience a dominate/submissive encounter again with a female but had not accomplished that. I’ve been trying to understand what has happened mentally to me that allowed this black man to control me and all the after effects thoughts and feelings that I have gone through. I’m being very candid I hope you don’t mind. Presently I am gay I prefer faggot. I like to be addressed as one. I Am submissive I get weak and feel helpless when there is a black cock near me. I dropped my longtime gf when told to. I find so many things erotic and pleasing that I never have consciously before. I am not disturbed by the fact pussy is not what I want and I’m not aroused by it. I am obsessed with large black cock. I like them big. I get excited to the point I don’t think clearly I feel the need for it even possessed it’s euphoric I never felt like that. I obey commands that I would normally consider ludicrous. Instead I can’t wait to obey I have been so lost in my that euphoria I will do anything to keep it from ending. I’ve agreed to a boob implant and a moment later agreed to surgery to become a female if they paid for it I wanted that in that moment. I still would if told to. It arouses me. I love masculinity I willingly let it go to be more feminine I got rid of ego. I am so happy I love giving myself to black Kings I will obey I know I will I will have gender reassignment surgery for the god that commanded me to suck him in the adult store if he told me he wanted me to. He has me he owns me. I love his cock more than anything on this earth. He gave me an orgasm by intercourse. That moment was the moment I knew I was his and I was a homosexual because the hetero seeped away every stroke. His cock seduced me and his power attracted me I want him and love him for what he’s done to me. I belong to him. I do everything he instructs me to do. I have serviced so many cocks On his order. Terminated a 15 year relationship with my gf and don’t miss her or care. I have no will I don’t want to be without him. His dick is my life and he is a supremely superior alpha male. He has shown me my status and place in his world. I am so happy like never before. He is a god my god. I am sure if he tells me to get the surgery I will. I would marry him. I logically have tried to make sense of all this and I get scared of this ending I don’t want it to. I am turned on by everything the weakness and feeling helpless. Stripping me of pride seducing me into doing everything he wants especially giving me an uncontrollable love for his dick I am out of control it is wonderful I believe now in his claims of superiority and my place in the new world order I will help make happen. I believe i am inferior if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be sucking dick I would want pussy yet I could care less about it. I love being a faggot it’s so natural it’s the happiest I’ve ever been. I must be predisposed in some way making me susceptible to the power and dominance of bbc unable to resist and really not wanting to. I don’t ever want go back I need dick to be happy. I accept the natural order has come full circle I am they way I am supposed to be it seems so normal in a surreal kind of way I did not struggle against it possibly my subconscious new to prevent me from it and once the cock was in my mouth nature took over. I’m a faggot and love black dick and never saw it coming and can’t explain it

I really like the things you present here. You are not biased and present it intelligently as you see it and it’s well thought out. I was dabbling in different types of sex genres along with my gf and like minded people we encountered as time passed other things came into play and the exploration was interesting and educational. Boundaries were brought down and the search for a pure euphoria sexually was on in a major way. One evening I went to an adult store to masterbate openly in view of other people it was on my mind to see how erotic I felt about it. I didn’t even get a minute into it when a tall black man came over pulled out his penis and sat down next me and said suck his cock. I sat there dumbfounded and said excuse me then he grabbed my head forsing it down onto his manhood. There are many moments I’ve relived about that night and the first being the amount of resistance I offered to fend him off. Zero. I did not even try. I opened up and began to do as he told me. Before that happened in my past I’ve never considered doing anything with a man in any way except a threesome that included a female. Not a dream nothing. I have an exploration type personality and I like trying out of the ordinary sex but it is always with women. I had a desire to experience a dominate/submissive encounter again with a female but had not accomplished that. I’ve been trying to understand what has happened mentally to me that allowed this black man to control me and all the after effects thoughts and feelings that I have gone through. I’m being very candid I hope you don’t mind. Presently I am gay I prefer faggot. I like to be addressed as one. I Am submissive I get weak and feel helpless when there is a black cock near me. I dropped my longtime gf when told to. I find so many things erotic and pleasing that I never have consciously before. I am not disturbed by the fact pussy is not what I want and I’m not aroused by it. I am obsessed with large black cock. I like them big. I get excited to the point I don’t think clearly I feel the need for it even possessed it’s euphoric I never felt like that. I obey commands that I would normally consider ludicrous. Instead I can’t wait to obey I have been so lost in my that euphoria I will do anything to keep it from ending. I’ve agreed to a boob implant and a moment later agreed to surgery to become a female if they paid for it I wanted that in that moment. I still would if told to. It arouses me. I love masculinity I willingly let it go to be more feminine I got rid of ego. I am so happy I love giving myself to black Kings I will obey I know I will I will have gender reassignment surgery for the god that commanded me to suck him in the adult store if he told me he wanted me to. He has me he owns me. I love his cock more than anything on this earth. He gave me an orgasm by intercourse. That moment was the moment I knew I was his and I was a homosexual because the hetero seeped away every stroke. His cock seduced me and his power attracted me I want him and love him for what he’s done to me. I belong to him. I do everything he instructs me to do. I have serviced so many cocks On his order. Terminated a 15 year relationship with my gf and don’t miss her or care. I have no will I don’t want to be without him. His dick is my life and he is a supremely superior alpha male. He has shown me my status and place in his world. I am so happy like never before. He is a god my god. I am sure if he tells me to get the surgery I will. I would marry him. I logically have tried to make sense of all this and I get scared of this ending I don’t want it to. I am turned on by everything the weakness and feeling helpless. Stripping me of pride seducing me into doing everything he wants especially giving me an uncontrollable love for his dick I am out of control it is wonderful I believe now in his claims of superiority and my place in the new world order I will help make happen. I believe i am inferior if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be sucking dick I would want pussy yet I could care less about it. I love being a faggot it’s so natural it’s the happiest I’ve ever been. I must be predisposed in some way making me susceptible to the power and dominance of bbc unable to resist and really not wanting to. I don’t ever want go back I need dick to be happy. I accept the natural order has come full circle I am they way I am supposed to be it seems so normal in a surreal kind of way I did not struggle against it possibly my subconscious new to prevent me from it and once the cock was in my mouth nature took over. I’m a faggot and love black dick and never saw it coming and can’t explain it
I prefer hetero sex myself. But it's great to hear that you get aroused and satisfied!
baaa5665-2fde-438c-92c8-de3da7235664.jpg

Back