The origins of the BBC

This thread is pure pseudo science. This is what happens when you try to project your fetish onto reality.

You overlooked many factors (some listed above) in evolution and only looked at ONE factor: penis size. This makes your argument very flawed.

"When they [females] chose sexual partners, considerations like wealth or social prestige had little to do, and it came from acknowledging her body’s desire in the face of true masculine strength." This statement can't be farther from the truth. The concept of the social dominance hierarchy is well supported by evolutionary scientists. Women tend to only reproduce with men that are higher up or across the social dominance hierarchy. This means social prestige, or status, is a huge factor in sexual selection. Wealth is another huge factor because it helps a woman support herself and her offspring, which increases her odds to pass on her genes. You said it yourself: sexual liberation occurred in western countries and women have mate choice. Guess who they demonstrate are attractive to them? Actors, millionaires, bosses, etc.

Women who reproduce with men of high socio-economic status are often in it for the money and lifestyle that such men can afford.

While hubby is at work, who knows how these women spend their time...

hgyty.jpg image.jpg zz 109.jpg

Thank you very much for your words, I really appreciate them. As you know, my husband knows nothing about my black lover and therefore I am not into the cuckold dynamics. However, I love to chat with all kind of people involved into this lifestyle, to know their thoughts, desires and life expectations. I am glad you recognize yourself in my brief article.

We are talking about races, submission and social hierarchy. There are many fetishes and stereotypes involved, as much as ethnic/racial proud and political ideals. All these life decisions violate almost all the social norms about sex, love and marriage. Therefore it is very easy that someone could be offended.

I guess your wife is an alpha submissive:
https://dominantsoul.wordpress.com/self-understanding/alpha-submissives/

And so I am. I can easily understand her. Years ago, I started in soft BDSM. I wanted to experience some fetishes, to be at the mercy of someone’s control, to test my boundaries. Relationships came and went, most of which were intense, but the emotional side of domination is harder to do without, and those relationships were only the agreement among two individuals.

Interracial sex adds a new dimension. It is not just a personal submission but an encounter between races and the submission of one. Its final denouement is the insemination of a white woman by a black man. A primal struggle since the beginning of time. Having sex with my lover, I am allowing a foreigner the ultimate victory over a rival male: to take his wife and impregnate her. There is something primal, atavistic, on it. No matter if I am on the pill. The vision of his sperm flowing from my vagina as he draws out his black shaft is an intoxicating symbol of conquest.

I love the way you put it:

"The vision ofhis sperm flowing from my vagina as he draws out his black shaft is an intoxicating symbol of conquest."

It's absolutely true: When my wife's black boyfriend ejaculates into my wife's womb, that an extremely strong symbol of his domination and my submission.

In fact our biracial ******* is a living (and, by the way, a very beautiful) symbol of black dominance a white submission.

I witness my own submission and humiliation when I witness the impregnation of my own wife by a black male.

But as picture number two indicates, the humiliation is very pleasurable and satisfying. And it's certainly intoxicating. 82392271-3bb7-4dfd-b153-a1874baca21f.jpg 6e9a7a74-1f3d-48ca-b4ef-3ba88ebe3aab.jpg

Strong Self-esteem is a byproduct of growing up in the urban jungle aka the Hood. That environment was either eat or be eaten. So yes I guess the charm, wit, and rough exterior of many Black Men was borne from necessity.

Also borne from necessity was having a penis size of AT LEAST 8 inches or more. Have you ever seen a BLACK WOMEN ASS?? Like the God emcee Rakim says, 'It ain't no joke!'
:eek:
View attachment 1246314

Lol dying reading your post every black man looking at that ass is sprung but you know how many white boys are turned off by it? Weird but some not all really dont like curves.

But i think a black womens ass evolved to take our cocks not the other way around. I grew up in the hood and the mentality is tribal. You dont put a ring on a hood rat you just enjoy your ride. An ass like that can take a pounding. Thats what its built to do absobe the shock so she can bounce back and get some more. If you lay it on a normal white girl with a regular or flat ass you know how beat up their are for a day after.

So it it true then that at one point that white males were the alpha since they enslaved the black man and mated with all the females they wanted? And now over time the roles have been reversed and the blacks have become the alpha and he whites are becoming omega?

While it's true that interracial relationships are at an all time high and will continue to increase I think it's way too early to write off the white male. I believe for foreseeable future that they will still be seen as an attractive option- if not the best option for most white females.

I did enjoy reading this though. Will there be another part?
Two points that backs up what monica is saying.

When white males were alpha they need the whole society to enforce it. They acted like a group and used techology to make up for desire or physical differences. Now we arent acting a group just doing our thing individualy but still dominating.

Testosterone rates in the west are at record lows. I can bet they didnt sample the hood.

Great posts monica well writen and thought provoking. Like we talked about in chat its like you were inside my head.

You really nailed the psychology of why we act the way we do. You can see that from the reactions you got and how upset people became.

Part of what white people tell themselves they are colorblind. Thats obviously silly everyone that looks at me as a black man first and has all sorts of judgments even before i open my mouth. So when you point that out that their are evolutionary reasons for this. People went crazy. Any black man who as experience with snow bunnies knows how these color blind progressive women respond when you introduce race play at the right time. They tell themselves after that they were just caught up in the fantasy. Lie i was inside you in your most intimate moment and you were being honest that was the primal truth.

Great posts monica well writen and thought provoking. Like we talked about in chat its like you were inside my head.

You really nailed the psychology of why we act the way we do. You can see that from the reactions you got and how upset people became.

Part of what white people tell themselves they are colorblind. Thats obviously silly everyone that looks at me as a black man first and has all sorts of judgments even before i open my mouth. So when you point that out that their are evolutionary reasons for this. People went crazy. Any black man who as experience with snow bunnies knows how these color blind progressive women respond when you introduce race play at the right time. They tell themselves after that they were just caught up in the fantasy. Lie i was inside you in your most intimate moment and you were being honest that was the primal truth.

What kind of race play are they turned on by?

I am not quite sure that I know what race play is. Is it race play when my white wife during hot sex says to her black boyfriend: Give me a black baby.
She wanted a biracial kid and now has one.

I am not quite sure that I know what race play is. Is it race play when my white wife during hot sex says to her black boyfriend: Give me a black baby.
She wanted a biracial kid and now has one.

Yes. In the moment shell admit that my race matters. Im not creative with it im just very direct and honest and they always respond physically and emotionally. In that moment we arent civilized were not careful about what we say and the truth comes out. Thats the whole point of Monicas posts and why shes getting people so upset

Yes. In the moment shell admit that my race matters. Im not creative with it im just very direct and honest and they always respond physically and emotionally. In that moment we arent civilized were not careful about what we say and the truth comes out. Thats the whole point of Monicas posts and why shes getting people so upset
Chris will always admit that race matters. She asked me for months to accept a biracial baby. She consideres black men to be superior sexually. By the way, her black boyfriend is certainly superior to me.
And she believes that biracial ******* are healthyer and stronger and more beautiful.
I thought that race play was negative. Is it that?

Chris will always admit that she finds black men very attractive.

Chris will always admit that race matters. She asked me for months to accept a biracial baby. She consideres black men to be superior sexually. By the way, her black boyfriend is certainly superior to me.
And she believes that biracial ******* are healthyer and stronger and more beautiful.
I thought that race play was negative. Is it that?
Dont know what else to call it could ne using the n word or telling her shes a white slut. We all do it the point is most white people dismiss it as fantasy but monica is saying no this is really how feel. The fantasy is that you are color blind.

Dont know what else to call it could ne using the n word or telling her shes a white slut. We all do it the point is most white people dismiss it as fantasy but monica is saying no this is really how feel. The fantasy is that you are color blind.
I don't believe anybody is color blind.

I thought that race play might be a play where derogatory expression were used. I am glad to know that that is not necessarily the case.

Chris is not color blind. She agrees with Monica who writes:

"The massive black gonads allow them to generate a large enough load to both impregnate us and still leave a large sum behind to block rivalingsperm from entering. Black male’s ability to provide an enormous pleasure also means a constant desire to repeat this intercourse."

I am not color blind either. I am very much turned on by the color contrast between Chris and her lover. I find it very beautiful and very arousing. Like in this picture from the internet.
I guess almost everyone who is on B2W, is here because we love the color contrast.

33a452cb-de89-4eff-a6b3-c65a978c067a.jpg

Back