The origins of the BBC

In any sex social media you can easily find weird people. When someone quotes a website named "penissizes.org" to refute scientifically an unbelievable and fetished pseudo-article is when you have found the weirdest among the weirdest. :help:

Nope. Won't let you go that easy.
If your fetish is: writing pseudo-scientifical manifests, that contain guidelines referring to how people should select their mating partners, claiming a race being superior to another, propagating hostility against men, pretending that this is all taking place on a scientific basis (which you did by listing (scientifical) sources you are referring to).

As a German: Let me tell you one thing at first hand. Pseudo-scientifically founded concepts, that combine the perversions descending from the darkest bits of your personality, with a political ideology or at least the concept of a hierarchy that classifies races as superior/inferior, are not acceptable. Not as a joke. Not as anything else.

I'd cut her a break. While it's true that "negro" hasn't been an acceptable term here in America for a long time she's not an American and English is not her native language. It's entirely possible that there are Europeans who still use that term today. I'm sure she meant no disrespect.
Hahaha! nooooo, Jersey Girl, I LIVED in Europe for 5 years. I've been to most European countries - Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, France, Amsterdam, Maastrich, Hungaria, Chzech Republic, Denmark, Sweden.... nobody uses the term 'Negroes' lmao. But, interesting how the rest of her English is perfectly FLUENT :rolleyes: - Mike

"Negro" is a Spanish borrow and in my own native language it just means "black", with no derogatory connotations. If someone give me a cent everytime a dark guy call me whore or slut in this kind of sites without asking for it, I would be millionaire. Do not have the skin so thin.
Well for Black American's sake, say 'Black'. I don't have thin skin, but I don't mind calling people out either. As fluently verbose as you are you DO understand 'peer review', Si? ;)

As I have previously said to other white man, if you consider my writings so offensive, and they are so incompatible with your personal ideology, maybe you should visit another website, because in this place you will find a lot of contents much more offensive. And many are not a fiction, but real.

You probably come here to watch videos and pictures in which white men are cuckolded and humiliated by members of another race, using an assumed race-based sexual superiority. And you probably jerk with them. Therefore, your claims about my racism and my hatred against white males are not only completely stupid. If you are so interested in psychoanalysis, you may consider your cognitive dissonance. Being German won’t help you in that aim.

Btw.: penissizes.org is one of the sources in your "online references" :help:

The difference between you and me, that you are not able to understand, is I’m not talking seriously. If I cherry-pick data from unreliable sources to support a fictional narrative I’m not falling in any contradiction. Your rigorous scientific analysis is the content that is out of context here, and your insults too.

Hahaha! nooooo, Jersey Girl, I LIVED in Europe for 5 years. I've been to most European countries - Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, France, Amsterdam, Maastrich, Hungaria, Chzech Republic, Denmark, Sweden.... nobody uses the term 'Negroes' lmao. But, interesting how the rest of her English is perfectly FLUENT :rolleyes: - Mike

Perhaps- I've never been to Europe so I'll take your word for it. But again- I don't believe she meant to be offensive. There's another word she could have used if that was her intent.

Perhaps- I've never been to Europe so I'll take your word for it. But again- I don't believe she meant to be offensive. There's another word she could have used if that was her intent.
I know she didn't mean it :cool: - and I'm aware that 'negro' is perfectly acceptable in native Spanish. But for America (Amurrikkka) - it just means something totally ELSE.

Btw, I'm a pussy-eating CHAMP :cool: Oral sex is part of sex, and if a guy refuses? - you got the wrong guy :bounce:

I know she didn't mean it :cool: - and I'm aware that 'negro' is perfectly acceptable in native Spanish. But for America (Amurrikkka) - it just means something totally ELSE.

I have edited this thread and my blog entry. An African American friend often used this term to refer himself, but now I see it probably was in a sarcastic way, like some blacks use the N word. Kisses.

I have edited this thread and my blog entry. An African American friend often used this term to refer himself, but now I see it probably was in a sarcastic way, like some blacks use the N word. Kisses.
There is a separate thread on here about the 'Acceptable use of the N-Word'. I made a point that the fact we CALL IT 'The N-Word' says it all, smdh... lol
it is an ironic sarcasm, I admit. But I appreciate you did that. :lips:

As I have previously said to other white man
This sentence perfectly confirms my doubts about the credibility of your excuses (it's not your honest opinion, just a sexual phantasy with no actual connection with your general attitude) you came up with in order to justify the crucial misinformations that you had packed in and presented in that article, that conveys the impression of meeting at least the most basic requirements of scientific evidence. You obviously do separate people by the colour of their skin.

That's btw something that can easily be understood by reading the text on your profile page. Don't get me wrong. It's not the content of your attitude that I disagree with. Of course, your biological, medical and ethnological assertions are far away from being reasonable in large part. But I'm not responsible for teaching you how to use those areas of your brain, where the functions of sanity and reason are located.

I don't care about which parts of their brains people use or don't use.
But what I do care about, is when people who feel for themselves that it is the best for them not to use the capabilities of their common sense for the development of their fundamental views on humanity, have the impudence to claim that the inhuman insanity they advocate could be called "feminism". You're hostile against a group of people, because of their race. And I don't care whether it's fiction or not. Perverted Ideologies are always fiction.

if you consider my writings so offensive, and they are so incompatible with your personal ideology, maybe you should visit another website, because in this place you will find a lot of contents much more offensive. And many are not a fiction, but real.
Well, apart from the fact that your conclusions that aim to declare that the worthiness of all white men, to be lower than in black men, ARE an offence - in fact that's a violent insult.

You probably come here to watch videos and pictures in which white men are cuckolded and humiliated by members of another race, using an assumed race-based sexual superiority. And you probably jerk with them.
Nope.
I don't see that race-based sexual superiority.

This sentence perfectly confirms my doubts about the credibility of your excuses (it's not your honest opinion, just a sexual phantasy with no actual connection with your general attitude) you came up with in order to justify the crucial misinformations that you had packed in and presented in that article, that conveys the impression of meeting at least the most basic requirements of scientific evidence. You obviously do separate people by the colour of their skin. worthiness of all white men, to be lower than in black men, ARE an offence - in fact that's a violent insult.

I don't need any excuse to justify the irrealitivity of a fictional essay. Nobody but a retard like you could truly believe that a civilization could collapse because its men has a penis two inches shorter than African migrants, but there are too many truths between the lines for not being painful, right? This conversation in such website is completely surreal.

A sick behavior is sending private messages with disgusting insults and tacit threats to a woman because she has written something you don’t like. I accepted to chat with you in private because I thought you would be able to behave like a decent human being, but I see it is impossible.

As a woman, I continuously find many other sexual contents on Internet more offensive to woman’s dignity (no matter the skin color), including *******, *******, *******, *******, sexual slavery, mutilations, coprophilia and all kinds of humiliations. However, I don’t act like a psychopath.

ROFLMAO@ this thread... Hell, I really didn't know there still were people that stupid writing this kind of rubbish.....

Back