The origins of the BBC

Just my opinion Monica, you come off as wrongly over educated. And have a false view of who you are and your over stated knowledge. I think you need to worry about your husband finding out that you have been married all these years and been nothing but a cheater. I disagree with everything you have written from your feminism to your distorted view of history and your opinion on white extinction. The white man still holds the power in this world. Go ahead keep kicking the sleeping giant until you wake him up. Why can't extremists just except the fact that a black man and I white woman have the choice of who they want to have sex with.

"Wrongly over educated". If the sleeping giant is someone like you I will assume the risk of wake him up.

tumblr_ozvjen5Pqf1wuw4p9o4_500.gif

No the sleeping Giant is not me, it will be the powerful white male race, white men are known to strike hard and quick when they awake to a threat. You know what you are preaching is nothing other than a fairytale, covered in deception. If you chose to debate with an under educated man like myself, I'm game.

No the sleeping Giant is not me, it will be the powerful white male race, white men are known to strike hard and quick when they awake to a threat. You know what you are preaching is nothing other than a fairytale, covered in deception. If you chose to debate with an under educated man like myself, I'm game.

And yet you are HERE...staring at all this BIG BLACK AFRICAN STUD COCKS creaming, exploding, seeding all of these beautiful White Snow Bunny Pink Pussies!!!

You're more like the Sleeping Imp! Is your Sleeping Imp awake! Is he a one eyed little Pink Sleeping Imp! About 4 inches tall...and ready to cry from his little head, ready to spurt some white tears to some interracial????

I thought so.

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 95
Oh that is funny! LOL I am a grandfather. I have lived my life. I know by life's experience when I see fantasy compared to reality. You can try as you like to use a lot of words to impress me, and others, good luck with that. An imp huh. Oh by the way, I clearly said I wasn't the sleeping Giant because I am not and never have been part of the elite in this world. Answer this. who will stop the powerful if they see and feel a threat to there livelihood ? Not a few rebellious woman or
big dicks.

Oh that is funny! LOL I am a grandfather. I have lived my life. I know by life's experience when I see fantasy compared to reality. You can try as you like to use a lot of words to impress me, and others, good luck with that. An imp huh. Oh by the way, I clearly said I wasn't the sleeping Giant because I am not and never have been part of the elite in this world. Answer this. who will stop the powerful if they see and feel a threat to there livelihood ? Not a few rebellious woman or
big dicks.

Why would the powerful stop interracial sex? They get lots of sex. It's only little imps like you who aren't getting sex, which is why you are here! Enjoying interracial!

I am not going debate this subject anymore and I am not going to get into name calling. As far as me having sex goes, I was married at 17 and have had sex ever since.

I have been married and divorced twice, with many girlfriends also. never used a condom. No woman has made me do anything. Why does having unprotested sex with black men make you so proud?

society has to support white race reproduction. Black men are starving in africa. White men are sicker and less fertile than others. Blacks and arabs can replace white men and chinese. But the fun is over in one or 2 generations. That sucks. ain't it obvious. Damn, came to this site looking for a good fuck and end up talking shiat.

society has to support white race reproduction. Black men are starving in africa. White men are sicker and less fertile than others. Blacks and arabs can replace white men and chinese. But the fun is over in one or 2 generations. That sucks. ain't it obvious. Damn, came to this site looking for a good fuck and end up talking shiat.
We will have white breeding farms soon to handle that problem

I have been married and divorced twice, with many girlfriends also. never used a condom. No woman has made me do anything. Why does having unprotested sex with black men make you so proud?

You realize that White Women like us get far more pleasure from these SUPERIOR BIG BLACK AFRICAN COCKS

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this article. I would add that the white race has devolved themselves through the centuries by puritanical religious beliefs. The blacks in Africa have a nudist culture and see the penis exposed. Through the thousands of years they gravitated towards the males that had good size cocks. This in turn created more males with the DNA to make larger penises. The white race did the very opposite. They clothed themselves for religious reasons and ****** the women to marry a man without regard to his penis size, for life. In reality the white cultures are to blame for the devolving size of their penises. If this continues men will be unable to procreate in a few generations. Plus the fact they are losing sperm count as well and are already having extreme difficulty even getting their white wives pregnant. it is not wonder that nature inside the woman and inside intelligent cuckold husbands, are attracted to the idea of the potent well endowed black men being with their lady. Nature is correcting the problem to make healthier, stronger babies. This in turn is saving mankind from total extinction through devolution and false puritanical, religious cultures. We should celebrate these desires in white women and men to enjoy sex with black men. They are doing the nations a favor and creating a better world.
a german schoolman explained tha short cock and growers go back long before in history. because of riding on horses it all started. Horsemen killed big cocks men and conquered asia and europe. there are some survivors in southwest france and below. but it's true what u say abaut religion. same in african muslim countries. nudity is best

Back