The origins of the BBC

Some feminists believe that adopting a submissive role in sex means to betray all the female genre. Because they think it means a relationship based on sexual inequality. It is similar to the alt-right belief that having sex with blacks is betraying the white race. At the end, in both cases there is a totalitarian way of thinking that pretends to control human behaviours to fit them with their ideology. None of the many problems women have today will improve or get worse depending on what I do in my bedroom.

Do you still have blog entry in tumblr or somwehere else? Please DM me the link. I couldn't contact you privately.

Almost everything you wrote have at some point crossed my mind

Strong Self-esteem is a byproduct of growing up in the urban jungle aka the Hood. That environment was either eat or be eaten. So yes I guess the charm, wit, and rough exterior of many Black Men was borne from necessity.

Also borne from necessity was having a penis size of AT LEAST 8 inches or more. Have you ever seen a BLACK WOMEN ASS?? Like the God emcee Rakim says, 'It ain't no joke!'
:eek:
View attachment 1246314

Straight fire!!!

Did you come out of the hood yourself? What was your take on white girls before you started banging them and how did your first encounter happen? Was it you that approached or them?

The origins of the BBC

Female primates can experience multiple orgasms, and it has been theorized that ancestral hominid females sought out males who would sexually satisfy them. The average erect gorilla penis is 3 cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp penis is 8 cm and the average human penis stands at around 13 cm (5.5 inches). While the human cock is the biggest of all the ape species, both in absolute terms and as a proportion of body size, the human testes are not. As a proportion of overall body size, chimp testes are twice as large as human testes, whereas gorilla testes are half the size. Paradoxically, the impressive 200 kg (400 lb) silverback gorilla does have the smallest penis and testes of all male apes.

tumblr_inline_oov48cHUFW1uk8bl1_500.jpg

Correlations can be found between primate mating systems and male genital anatomy. In promiscuous groups, males must compete to reproduce and frequently the competition takes place inside the female womb. The more sperm a male ejaculates inside a female the greater the probability he will fertilize the ovum.

Female chimps in oestrus often mate with several different individuals, so males must reproductively compete in this way. By contrast, female gorillas live in harems and don’t often get a chance to exercise a choice between mates.

tumblr_inline_ooux9fB3Xs1uk8bl1_500.jpg

Human testis size indicates that males evolved under conditions in which their sperm competed inside females, and the larger human penis suggests that our male ancestors needed to keep females sexually satisfied. Those physical characteristics (penis length and size, sexual stamina) that provide reproductive advantages will tend to be inherited by an increasing number of individuals.

Among human races, the differences in the penis size are also the consequence of this process of Darwinian selection. The average erect human penis is approximately 5.5 inches long, but in general terms, the average penis length is longer in black men compared to other ethnic or racial groups. In the penis size tables, men from The Republic of the Congo take top position with 7.1 inches, with the Ecuadorians, Ghanaians and Columbians not far behind with 7 inches. At the other end of the table, North and South Korea measure in at 3.8 inches. India and Thailand are only slightly bigger at 4 inches. The overall average for north-east Asians was the lowest at 4.2 inches.

tumblr_inline_ooux6mMjJ31uk8bl1_500.png

The origins of this genital differences are based on social factors, mainly those related with the strict social and religious control over women’s sexual choices in traditional cultures: arranged marriages for economical interests, harems and polygamy, the conception of extramarital sex as a grave sin, and the female duty to remain “pure” as her virginity should be a gift to her husband (chosen by her *******).

African women experienced a sexual freedom denied in Western and Asiatic cultures as they went through a period of matriarchy and enhanced female choice. When they chose sexual partners, considerations like wealth or social prestige had little to do, and it came from acknowledging her body’s desire in the face of true masculine strength.

This is the origin of the overwhelming sexual superiority of the Black males. Through natural selection, those individuals with bigger cocks were able to satisfy females and so they had more sexual encounters, those individuals with bigger testes were able to create greater loads of sperm, and so they had more chances to transmit these superior physical traits to next generations.

tumblr_inline_ooux5vWlFn1uk8bl1_500.jpg

The “outbreeding” of this globalized world has made this sexual competition takes place at an interracial level, as women of all races can relish the Black masculinity. Size does matter, and sexual decisions of Western women are obvious. White patriarchy has tried to avoid this natural tendency with all forms of racism, “slut shame” and the indoctrination of the white women, converting the preservation of her white heritage into a feminine duty. But women’s liberation and the fight against racism have meant the destruction of the last artificial barriers desperately created by the white man to avoid the inevitable.

tumblr_inline_ooux5iFy5W1uk8bl1_500.jpg

Modern birth control measures have disassociated sex from reproduction, but it is understandable that an increasing number of Caucasian females are deciding to be black bred. When a white woman chooses to spread her legs and allow a black man to empty himself inside her with no protection, she is consciously making the decision to ******* out her white heritage and accept the inescapable mechanisms of natural selection.

Generation after generation, this trend will means the extinction of the white race. But it will be an extinction based on the free choice of women and their natural desire to enjoy a superior masculinity. I will talk about this in the following chapters.

Online references:

1) Dixson, A (2003) Sexual selection by cryptic female choice and the evolution of primate sexuality. Evolutionary Anthropology; 11 (S1): 195-199.

2) Harcourt, A, Gardiner, J (1994) Sexual selection and genital anatomy of male primates. Proceedings. Biological Sciences/The Royal Society; 255 (1342): 47-53.

3) Average penis length and girth by ethnicity - analysis of over 40 studies.
Such an interesting take yet it seems to make sense when you really thibk about it. Loved the read peaked my mind alot.

Strong Self-esteem is a byproduct of growing up in the urban jungle aka the Hood. That environment was either eat or be eaten. So yes I guess the charm, wit, and rough exterior of many Black Men was borne from necessity.

Also borne from necessity was having a penis size of AT LEAST 8 inches or more. Have you ever seen a BLACK WOMEN ASS?? Like the God emcee Rakim says, 'It ain't no joke!'
:eek:
View attachment 1246314

Back in the day I satisfied a very large white/native woman who was in an unsatisfying relationship. Fast forward to this year, and my dating life has been with two thick/bbw Black women who have denied me penile access inside of them. Instead we have sex in other ways and they are free to have penetrative intercourse with larger, harder dicks. One of them doesn't like to talk race much, but the other outright brings up genetics as the reason.

it's been an interesting year in terms of my psyche, that's for sure.

Yeah, the only problem I got with white extinction & the whole mixing thing is, if you eliminate the differences & the taboo, then no more whiteness, no more white pussy, no more races, no more taboo, then no more desire, no more motivation to violate & use the whiteness, nothing more left to overcome.
There is still more to come and overcome and come too. More superior features, added to that. Have you heard of penile pearls?

Back