White enslavement in near future

This whole thing with black males fucking white wives is a fringe thing, as hard as it is for some to realize. This whole "Black master race" thing is mostly masturbatory fantasies of white guys.

There was a guy in Germany about 80 years ago who thought the same way. He even tried to make it happen. It didn’t turn out so good. ;)
Being totally honest....i don t agree with any slavery at all, i am prepared to be what a black....and only black guys ask me to do....with all things if things are done by wanting to, passion, wanting to please, love, lol lol lust, enjoyment, helping, there should be no slavery at all...:sex::threesome::threesome::wub::wub::lips::lips::wub:

Being totally honest....i don t agree with any slavery at all, i am prepared to be what a black....and only black guys ask me to do....with all things if things are done by wanting to, passion, wanting to please, love, lol lol lust, enjoyment, helping, there should be no slavery at all...:sex::threesome::threesome::wub::wub::lips::lips::wub:
Dream wife for a lucky man;)

My wife was the who first brought the subject of her being a sex slave, Tina is very submissive and like some women she likes to be ****** to do things, then it's not her fault, she had no choice, so she's not really a slut and a whore no matter good it felt at the time and she likes the power of a man who takes charge of her and uses her as he pleases.

Superior? Again, what an idiotic post. Besides, while trying to find just the right black stud to be with my wife, ive come to realize BIG BLACK COCK is in fact a myth. Yes, there are many black guys with large cocks, but there are more with small to avearge cocks. In fact, while many claim to be XL, when it comes time to prove it per a picture, about 75% of the black guys ive been in contact are no bigger or even smaller than me! Of course there is so much more to our black lover fantasy than simply a BBC, but that certaily is an important part of the fantasy/reality. We will contine our search, but if not bigger than me, whats the point?

Last edited:
Back