White daughters

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by katiekat, Sep 13, 2012.

?

I want to have some white daughters so that they can continue being sluts for the future, do I:

1. Actually have boring missionary sex purely for procreation with a limp-dicked white faggot?

50.0%
  2. Or just do it medically?

18.2%
  3. Other?

31.8%
  1. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Got an issue that's been tugging at my mind for a while, I think the community here can help.

2. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Get a pretty gay boy to play donor for you! :bounce:

3. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Are you really saying that the only reason you want to have white daughters is to perpetuate a supply of sluts for future use?

4. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    find a strong passionate white man you can love and loves you. It will be a long time before your girls will be old enough for you to serve their cherries to black men, though not so long if you move to Africa :)

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Not really ... expatdad. You just got to be creative. For example, when the girls start grade school, be sure to send them to a mostly black student, elementary school. Be sure you keep 'em in short, cute dresses to show off their cute, little white legs. Guarantee, before they reach High School, the black boys will have already taken care of businesss for you. That feed your little "fantasy"?
    Don't you people just love "make believe"? :cool: I guarantee, when you really DO have daughters, you'll guard 'em with your frik'n life, trust me! :eek:

cleanroom1, wit and willsrvu like this.
  6. expatdad

UK
    tut, tut will such advice help Katiekat have some white daughters...

Your really not much better than your Trolls friends are you

7. ukboy1984

ukboy1984 New Member

i think u shud find a cuck who loves idea of whites fukin blacks as much as u like me x

8. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Well, yea.
    :eek:

9. willsrvu

willsrvu said:
    Are you really saying that the only reason you want to have white daughters is to perpetuate a supply of sluts for future use?​
    That's kind of fucked up, don't you think?
    No other consideration for the kids other than they should grow up to be sluts, just holes to be fucked.

Sally B and Peter Johnson like this.
  10. expatdad

UK
    That's what nature designed us all for :) to fuck and be fucked even the men :) :)

11. willsrvu

We may be designed that way, but I would hope that one would have a more substantial reason to desire having children than simply to supply the world with more cum dumps.

bm_from_southjersey and Jeewa like this.
  12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    mercy, mercy, mercy ... this thread is decaying rather fast! :cold:
    Enough on the "kid" crap, pleazzzzze!

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  13. willsrvu

How could the thread be decaying when the OP specifically posed a question about how to have children for the express purpose of continuing to propagate the world with sluts? It's right where it started: about having kids.

Jeewa likes this.
  14. Sally B

Sally B Well-Known Member

anyone who brings kids into the conversation ought to go over to the castration thread to learn how to have themselves fixed :(

15. expatdad

UK
    I understand Sally's concern but I have heard pensioners refer to their 40yo children as 'their kids'. It is a term that often refers to young children but is not exclusivley used in that way. Individuals as well as readers of the term should beware of the confusion and ensure their 'ire' is correctly aimed.

There are many on this site who do not respect the laws that allow those under the age of 18yo to have sex, get married and have children. That is their look out and they are wasting their time keeping posting about under 18's.

Is Lolita, written by Vladimir Nabakov, freely on sale in bookshops in your country/state? If it then let that be a guide to what is allowed to be written.

If your state or country restricts your ability to comment freely then abide by the laws of the country/state your are in. But respect the rights of others to be restrained only by the laws of their country not the laws of other countries.

There are few legal restraint on 'words' and freedom of speech has paramountcy though even that is restricted in some countries. There are legal restraints on actions as is right and proper, that is another matter entirely, and should not be confused with what someone posts on this site.

Every woman is someone's daughter no matter what her age

16. Sally B

Sally B Well-Known Member

hello? 40 yrs old? :( the thread is about breeding children to be bred tthemselves. get real. does anyone here honesttly thinkk the "kids" being referred to here are 40 years old?

since ur arguing free speech as a way of saying it's ok to advocate for chiilld abuse, then i'd argue free speech as my freedom to advocate for "castrating the bastards." :)

17. expatdad

UK
    Doesn't every parent want grandchildren.

The author of the thread did not use the term 'kids' that was brought in by others wanting to stir things up and doing so quite successfully it would seem.

The was nothing in the opening thread about abuse of children, that was the implication brought in by others hijacking the thread.

Every woman who has a baby is someone's daughter