WHITE CUNT & BLACK CUNT

WHO CUNT IS MOST HOT,SEXY & IDEAL FOR FUCK?

• Total voters
SHINY,WHITE,PINK,JUICY,WARM CUNT BY PRETTY WHITE FEMALE OR DARKLY,DEEP BLACK,CHOCOLATED BROWN,MEATY,GREASY,WARM CUNT BY SEXY BLACK FEMALE.THE CUNT WHO ANY OF US WHITE & BLACK MALES PREFER AND LOVE MORE TO FUCK,LICK,EAT & ******* HER TASTY JUICES.DO YOU FIND SOME DIFFERENT BETWEEN THEM & HOW WE FEEL THEIR TASTE

Yes white cunts are sweeter,black cunts i sense litle more salty & greasy on taste by white cunts but i like both them much.Possibly our white cocks & black cocks have different taste too.You have similar tread by this theme

My black cock prefers white cunts. I think they feel better. :) But I need to fuck black cunts as well. Black ladies are more wild during sex than white ladies, what I love very much as well. Sometimes they are like wild animals. :)

My black cock prefers white cunts. I think they feel better. :) But I need to fuck black cunts as well. Black ladies are more wild during sex than white ladies, what I love very much as well. Sometimes they are like wild animals. :)
Have white females who are too very wild & even cruel during sex,i'm agree with you for black females.actually all we males & females turn to animals when we make sex,torn to wild,horny,primal apes & this is so hot & excited and normal,this is our deep nature,we are lusty wild white & black apes.

Have white females who are too very wild & even cruel during sex,i'm agree with you for black females.actually all we males & females turn to animals when we make sex,torn to wild,horny,primal apes & this is so hot & excited and normal,this is our deep nature,we are lusty wild white & black apes.

And the white and black ladies love to have animals, or like you say, primal apes in bed. :)

The white ladies say that black cocks are harder and bigger than white cocks. And they say black cocks can fuck longer than white cocks and that they feel better inside their pussies. :)
I think this is individual.I'm making foursome with 2 females and black male.I and he have same by hardness cocks,they was same thick and only around 1 inch his cock was bigger.Me and he fuck with our females around 4-5 hours and we both fuck same hard and long,we was two real sweat horny male bulls and then we was hot team

I think this is individual.I'm making foursome with 2 females and black male.I and he have same by hardness cocks,they was same thick and only around 1 inch his cock was bigger.Me and he fuck with our females around 4-5 hours and we both fuck same hard and long,we was two real sweat horny male bulls and then we was hot team

Of course this is individual. But you have asked me what white females say for my black cock.;)

But it is very interesting that you fuck 2 white ladies together with a black guy. Must be great fun for you and the black guy. ;)

Of course this is individual. But you have asked me what white females say for my black cock.;)

But it is very interesting that you fuck 2 white ladies together with a black guy. Must be great fun for you and the black guy. ;)
Yes very wild experience for any of us,but the other female was black.It's so hot fucking.Do you fuck together sometime with white male?

Back