White cucks - could you ever go back?

Would like to know if any of the white male on here who have strong desires for a cuckold relationship could ever go back to a 'normal' vanilla monogamous style relationship?
I love so many things that a 'normal' vanilla relationship can offer but feel it's restrictive and not for me, in particular, it would mean denying a large part of who I am.
Any other cucks feel the same?

I was cucked by my ex-wife and after she left, I got into a relationship with a woman who turned out to be my current wife. It started out as "normal vanilla" as you put it but the memories of watching my wife with other men was too strong. When I would have sex with my wife, I couldn't get hard unless I was thinking of times where my ex was cucking me, making me watch her fuck other men. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and began working on establishing this type of relationship with my new wife. It took a lot of time and thought but I finally did get there and am VERY happy I did. The feelings of wanting to be cucked are just too strong for me to ignore

My second wife has dated blacks since college and still sees one black guy every month or two she knows they will someday just drift apart and has said when we get older it will be just the 2 of us can we and do we want to make it work. If the memories are enough and bring joy we should be normal as you called it if not then might be a sad ending.

Reactions: wit
re: White cucks - could you ever go back?

Are you making the assumption that if a female decides to go black, that she's not going to want white anymore? That's an old cliché' that often doesn't hold much water. No offense, but you should realize there are some things you want to rent, but never own ... I think for many whites, that probably includes black men. Use 'em, enjoy 'em, and when you've had enough ... send 'em home, 'cause usually that's exactly what they'll do to you.
gif_Yellowball-happy.gif Mac

re: White cucks - could you ever go back?

Are you making the assumption that if a female decides to go black, that she's not going to want white anymore? That's an old cliché' that often doesn't hold much water. No offense, but you should realize there are some things you want to rent, but never own ... I think for many whites, that probably includes black men. Use 'em, enjoy 'em, and when you've had enough ... send 'em home, 'cause usually that's exactly what they'll do to you.
View attachment 460555 Mac
Hi Mac
No I didn't mean that. I was referring to wannabe cucks or wittols like me who have strong desires for interracial cuckold/wittol relationships and whether having such desires made it difficult to go back to wanting vanilla style relationships.

Hands up! I couldn't and can't go back to a monogamous 'vanilla' relationship even though it's by far the easiest option! Hell fire and damnation to the combination of gorgeous white ladies and big black guys who've made me a cuckold wannabe. A curse on you all! But I wouldn't want it any other way!!

Every girl I date will be asked if they like black men. But with most of them, I won't harp on it over and over. I bring it up with my current gf and my ex gf every now and then, because I know that they would be prime candidates.

Back