White cuckolds and wannabee cuckolds please share your interracial stories

If you are a white cuckold or a wannabee white cuckold i would like you to post some interracial sex stories on this thread because i would like to read it and perhaps masturbate to it.

The themes i would like to read about must be about interracial sex between white women and black men. It must contain topics that are very taboo.

You may include things such as
1) Cum facials
2) Making up for racism or slavery
3) Public interracial sex
4) Taboo sexual positions for white couples
5) White female friends of yours (Do not use their real names)
6) Cheating white girlfriends or wives

Or anything interracial you would like to write about. Your stories does not need to be long it can be short stories. I would love to read what other white cuckolds are fantasizing about.

I'm no longer with her, but my Asian ex-girlfriend cheated on me for a black guy. This was before I really knew what cuckolding was. It was roughly a year ago.

I had been long-distance at that point in time because I was living in Kansas City, so I would just Skype call her every night. I discovered she had been cheating when she accidentally slipped up and I demanded to know the details.

Turns out every night after I had left, she had been offering her soaking wet cunt to a black guy who had been on my wrestling team. She would often send me dirty pictures of her tits and ass over snapchat, and those same pictures were sent to him. He himself had a wrestling tournament in Oklahoma City and she skyped him the entire week putting on strip-shows for him.

She went further with him than she ever went with me. I started discovering what cuckolding was here, it made my cock rock hard thinking about the things she did. Still does, actually.

We were on a plane from Dubi to London , in the lounge we got chating to a black man from London.
He came and sat opposite Kim , smiling , he asked where we were going , I knew he was looking straight up Kim's skirt and as she only wore g strings he must have had the best look at her smooth cunt.
Kim was aroused , I could tell, she gave him a better look and I noticed his cock stiffening.
They both got up to get some food , I watched as he guided her to the food by holding her ass and waist.
On the plane he only sat in next pod to Kim , I could see everything that she and he could do, as lights went out I knew she would try and play with his cock , she did.
In the bar area we met for a ******* , as it was dark , and the staff were sleeping with only one to serve us , it gave us time to get to know each other.
He was eager to get his cock into Kim's mouth , but it was difficult in the bar so they went to one of the toilets where he did fill her mouth with a huge load.
At Heathrow he invited us to his flat , on the third day we went to dinner and met his friends , during dinner he asked me if I was ok with if he could fuck kim , I eagerly agreed and asked if they would all like to fuck kim, on one condition that I cleaned her up afterwards.
From then on I sat and watched Kim being fucked by all four black men , one asked if I would suck his cock Kim encouraged me to join in .

So this is my first time ever writing an erotic story. Its based on true events but the names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved.

It took some time patience, discussion, and trust to finally convince my gf Kathy to embrace the idea of having sex with someone else. She had always been raised to be a one man woman, unfortunately for her she found a man who loved seeing his woman with others. She always had something hot to say about black sport stars and celebrities and there was no hiding that she had a lust for black men. The idea of seeing her sucking and fucking a black guy grew rappidly on my mind. Making the actual jump to watching it happen was difficult. Kathy was very asocial and was extremely self consious. But when she started talking to an ex fling of hers who happened to be black I saw an opportunity I couldn't resist. After discussing the do's and dont's with her she finally agreed to start hanging out with him. It was only a matter of time before things took a turn for the sexy. On her second "date" with him she went to his house and was watching a movie with him. After some time they began making out. His hands found her breasts and eventually under her bra. Before she met me they had always used a condom and no body fluid was ever exchanged. I made it clear that she could do whatever she was comfortable with but I prefered if that changed. When she came home that night she told me that he had fucked her bareback and she LOVED the feeling of his black meat sliding into her. She had him pull out the first time he came but the second time she had wrapped her lips around his cock and swallowed every drop. Kathy and I had sex that night as she told me all the details of her night out. I never came so hard in my life...at least not until the next "date". We had an agreement that if I had the house spotless she would insist on him comeing to our place. Since that agreement she now knows how to get me to have the whole house clean in world record time. She prettied up her hair and make up in a way she hadn't done for me in years. Then he came over and I saw him. John was huskier and alittle shorter then me but he had a confidence and face about him that drove her wild. The took to our bedroom and again started watching a movie. The door was wide open at this point and every cell of my body ached to see what happened. I peeked around the corner of the door several times and on some occasions was able to see them make out. Something about the way thier lips and tongues touched as they did lit me up so hot. Then it happened. As I was standing by the door she approached and saw me. She gave me a huge smile as she removed her shirt and her bra and threw them at me while swinging the door behind her. What was a wide open door was now only a crack that I could peek through. I watched as thier lips and tongues met again and as their hands each found each others bodies. He dropped his pants and pulled her to the corner of our bed. I watched as her tongue traced the edges of his cock. After one last long lick to the tip of the cock she used her mouth to envolope it. Watching her white cheeks filled with the mass of his black cock put me in a trance. I watches as her head went back and forth over and over again. It wasn't long before he pushed her down and ripped her shorts off of her. From my angle it was difficult to see but I knew from the moment she moaned exactly when he penetrated her. He started slow and continued to push slowly. Then he turned and I could finally see it. His cock was in my gf's pussy working its way in and out of her. To this day I still can't explain it, but something about that sight turned me on more then I ever thought possible. I had never been so aroused. He began picking up the pace as they both panted and grunted. Neither of them were able to make words as the pleasure left them both speechless. Then John looked down at her and said "I'm about to cum". With that Kathy jumped to the edge of the bed again and began furiously sucking his cock. It only took a minute for his head to rear back as he unloaded in Kathy's mouth. I watched her throat and to my amazing it was 6 different gulps before he was finished. I watched her clean the last drop of cum from the tip of his black cock with her tongue. She hadn't missed a drop. After he left she begged me to get her off again. Her pussy had never been that wet for me before and told me all about his cum. She said it was thick but it was alot and she LOVED how it tasted. We fucked for a good hour as she told me all about how his cock felt and how his cum tasted. I couldn't take it anymore. I unloaded in her pussy and it was easily the biggest load I had ever had.
She only saw him once or twice more after that before we moved to a different city where commuting was too challenging. Since then we have yet to find another playmate for her but her passion for big black cock hasn't changed. And neither has my desire to see it.

If you are a white cuckold or a wannabee white cuckold i would like you to post some interracial sex stories on this thread because i would like to read it and perhaps masturbate to it.

The themes i would like to read about must be about interracial sex between white women and black men. It must contain topics that are very taboo.

You may include things such as
1) Cum facials
2) Making up for racism or slavery
3) Public interracial sex
4) Taboo sexual positions for white couples
5) White female friends of yours (Do not use their real names)
6) Cheating white girlfriends or wives

Or anything interracial you would like to write about. Your stories does not need to be long it can be short stories. I would love to read what other white cuckolds are fantasizing about.

My wife is a bbc slut and i am now a bbc cuck her first exsperience was set up by me i found three black bulls in our local swingers magazine and i surprised her we had been swinging for awhile group sex gangbangs and even did dp but it had all been with other white couples id always fantasyed about her and bbc

Kathy and I had been planning for his arrival for a long time. They had met online several years back and hit it off really well when they did. Today was the day for us all to finally meet. I shook his hand at the baggage claim and then they hugged. Seeing Kathys face so close to his lit a small spark in me. Her white cheeks pressing against his dark skin was a great sight. I could only hope the next few nights would be everything we all wanted. We got back to the house and settled in and talked for quite a while. After dinner we got some drinks for the night and decided a good way to get to know each other better were some drinking games. After several rounds of different cards and drinks all the tension in the room completely lifted. We had decided on playing one last game but this time we added some truth or dare into the mix. While we were playing the game I had dared her to spend the rest of the night sitting as close to him as she could. She happily appeased the dare and inched her chair closer to him. They were now side by side while I was across the table shuffling the deck. During the next several rounds truths all revolved around sex and the dares became more and more kinky. I decided to start taking some more drastic moves. I dared her to flash her tits at him. She hesitated and laughed nervously. I wasn't sure it she was going to but then it happened. She lifted her shirt and bra exposing her amazing tits to him. This put a huge smile on his black face. He stared at them for a solid minute with a look in his eye like a hungry dog. She quickly tucked her boobs back into her shirt and giggled a little. She was nervous I could tell but the look in her eyes was one of fun and excitment. On my next turn I dared him show her his cock. She threw her head back in laughter but then looked at him as if to say "well? what you are waiting for?" With that he stood up and dropped his pants. We were both shocked. He was easily inches of uncut black cock at its finest and he wasn't even hard. She let out an "Oooh" as she saw it. She was definately liking what she saw. On the last dare of the game I dared them both to make out. Watching their tongues slide around in each others mouth was amazingly hot. I began to get a boner thinking about how dark his skin was pressed against her white cheeks. The saliva tradeing places on their lips. Once the game was over we went into the living room to watch a movie. I took the recliner while she and him took the couch. I was still hard from watching them make out and I couldn't focus on the movie at all. Fortunately neither could they. After maybe 15 minutes I turned to look at them and they were both deep in kiss with hands all over each other. I was doing my best not to just completely stare but it was so hard to turn away. I would keep looking back at the movie and then back at them. After about another 15 minutes I turned again to see him licking and kissing the side of her neck while running his big black hands across her white tits which where now fully exposed. She looked at me with a pleading look and whispered "Let me have this..." I smiled and turned my head back to the movie. Shortly after I heard some ruffling on the couch. I resisted the urge to look until her breathing started to become heavy. I couldn't resist anymore. I turned to see his big black face being pulled into her pussy. She arched her back and moaned softly. I was rock hard at this point and didn't care at all about the movie. Her Whispers to him became louder and louder until I could hear her say "You eat my pussy so much better then he does". I couldn't control my hands anymore and they found my cock in the chair. He began to be more active pressing is back face deeper into her crotch. She began to moan louder and breath harder until finally she arched her back and shook. I knew she had came right there. He brought his lips still filled with her white pussy cum up to her face and kissed her again. Then he whipsered something into her ear. I couldn't hear it all that well over the sounds of her breathing and the movie in the background but it soon became clear what it was about.

She kissed him again and rolled on top him pressing his back to the couch. She reached her hand down between his legs and started messaging his cock. She then started dragging her tongue from his face down to his chest. She moaned as the taste of his chocolate skin hit her tongue. She circled his nipples and then dragged her tongue down his stomach to his belly button. She moaned again. She was loving every second of his dark body. She was in heaven with him and I knew what she was going to do next. She then glided her tongue down to his crotch where she was still messaging his cock with her hand. She then ran her tongue around the sides of his dark uncut shaft. She looked up at him as she did glided up and down using her tongue to tickle the tip covered by his forskin. He looked down at her with a smile as he whipsered "ohhh yeah baby". She teased for another moment before pressing her lips to his black balls. She drew them into her mouth and sucked them slowly. He reared his head back and moaned. Slowly she released the balls from her mouth and began sucking the sides of his dark shaft inching her way toward the top again. She got to the forskin and drew the skin into her mouth moving around the sides several times. With a moan he looked down at her said "Okay baby its time to stop teasing me. Take it in your mouth" And with that she moved her lips to the very top of his cock and slid them over the tip. She wrapped her white lips around his black cock and began taking the whole shaft into her mouth. On the first trip down he moaned loudly and arched his head again. I knew she could suck dick like no other but seeing her do it to a Big Black Dick was a whole nother experience. She used her hand to pump the shaft into her mouth and slid her lips up and down gradually getting faster. She then slowly took her other hand began messaging his balls. She moaned softly as she continued to suck his cock and message his balls. "You like that?" He asked as her head bobbed up and down on him "mmmhmmm" she moaned with his cock still probing her lips. She was getting fast and faster and she was messaging his black balls more and more. I knew she wanted his cum and she was going to get it. He began pushing his hips up and I knew he was close. He reached down and ran his dark hand through her blond hair and told her to stop. She looked up at him with a sad look as she said "But I want it". Hearing her say that she wanted another mans cum made me moan a little bit but I tried to keep it quite as to not disturb them. "Yes" he said, "and you'll get it but I'm not done getting you off just yet" With that he pulled her hair back up to his head and began making out with her again. He slid is tongue around her neck to her ears. "How are you going to get me off again?" she wispered. He smiled and said "the old fashioned way". With that he ripped to the bottom of the couch and rolled on top of her. The kissed more and more as his hand found his cock which was now glistening from her spit and hard as a rock. He pulled his head away from her one more time and looked deep into her eyes.

I braced myself as I watched him press his cock against her pussy. Her eyes grew with anticipation then with a strong but slow push he split her. She moaned hard at the feel of him sliding into her wet white pussy all while looking into his eyes. I almost came at the site of his black cock sliding deeper and deeper into her white pussy. He continued to slide in to her her moaning and shaking getting more and more excessive. With a swift move he pushed until his cock was all the way inside her. "You like how deep that is?" he asked. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned. He then began to push back and forth slowly with her breathing deep with each thrust. They locked lips again as be began fucking her harder and faster. Hearing her moan with her lips and tongue locked with his while his black cock was pushing itself inside her white pussy was enough to fade my vision. She wimpered over and over as his cock pumped into her. She reached up and grabbed his hips pulling them into her as she shook. She had already cum again. He disengaged his lips "Do you like cumming like that baby?" "Oh god yes!" She cried. He continued to pump through her orgasm steadily but deeply. He picked up the pace again. "You wanna cum for me again?" he wispered. She nodded again with her eyes locked with his. He slammed into her this time focusing more on power then speed. She reared her head back again. He brought his mouth to her tits and sucked on them hard as he continued to slam her pussy. She shook again and I knew she had cum again. "So who does it better baby? Me or your boyfriend?" he asked as he continued to grind between her hips. "You are so much better then him". I couldn't stop myself from working myself harder after hearing it. Hearing her tell a black man that he fucks her better then me was a fantasy of mine for a long time. Suddenly she stopped him at his hips and reached down and began jerking his cock while it was still inside her. "You got me off...now cum for me she said" I couldn't believe she had taken things that far. She was going to jerk him off until he came in her pussy. "Is that what you want baby? You want this black dick to cum in your pussy?" he asked "Yes" she moaned. Please cum inside my pussy. Let me jack you off inside of me...please" He looked over at me watching this happened. He smiled and gave me a wink. "No baby" he said. "Not yet...I have one more question for you". He then got off of her and proceeded to sit upright on the couch. He grabbed her hair and pulled him close to kiss her again. It was amazing to see how dark his hand was against her blond hair. Then positioned his cock up to her and told her to suck it. " She looked down at it and took the shaft into her mouth again. "Work my shaft with your hand and my balls with the other" She complied with him. She sucked hard and fast. There was no mystery anymore. She was going to suck him off. She pumped with her mouth and hand on his cock and messaged his balls hard. She wanted his cum. She was tired of waiting for it. He ran his hands against the top of her head and rolled his eyes with pleasure. Soon he began wimpering and then it happened. He let out a long hard moan and thrust his cock into her mouth hard. She moaned at this. I could see her throat gulping hard and fast but it wasn't enough. His white cum began spurting out of her mouth while it was still wrapped around his black dick. She swallowed as much as she could but she couldn't get it all down quick enough. I watched as his seed oozed down his cock glistening her white cheeks. "Who tastes better baby? Me or your boyfriend?" With that she gulped again to get what she could down and wiped the rest of the cum from her cheeks. "You do baby" she said. "You taste so much better then him". They slept out on the couch together that night and slept in the bed. I could hear the sounds of them going at it throughout the night. I masterbated to all of it wondering if he was going to cum inside her pussy next time. Not watching them throughout the night drove me crazy with wonder and desire. They continued to fuck each other for the rest of the week until it was time for him to go back. He shook my hand at the airport and thanked me for a good vacation. I told him he should take another vacation as soon as he could and that he should bring a friend next time....

I have never had a cuck experience where I have witnessed a gf take BBC in front of me or even behind my back and told me about it(yet). But I can tell you my first experience with interracial that I witnessed in person. I grew up in a part of the states with only a few non white people. Growing up I wasnt exposed to people of other races really until I turned 18. My first real experience was when I was 22.
When I was 22 the hot website was myspace. You could put in an area code and search for girls in that area. I put in my grandmothers area code in Ireland and started talking to a girl from there. I was going to ireland in a few months and we decided to meet up when I came. I hung out with this irish girl all day and she invited me to go with her and her friends to a club called Mono that night. Turns out it was a hip hop club and when we got there I noticed probably every black guy in the city was there. (this city is like 97% white). I had never seen so many black men in this city yet this club had 40-50. Another thing I noticed was that the club was mostly white girls and black men. I had never seen a club like this. There were a few white guys but it was mostly black. Throughout the night I noticed that the white girls were paying no attention to the white guys. The white guys were all basically in one corner with there hands folded watching the white girls dance with the black men... They were just drinking, talking together and watching. When I went to the bar to get a ******* girls would just walk by you like you didnt exists. I said hello to a few and they would look at you and keep walking.(some would smile but a few just ignored u completely) When I finally got my ******* after waiting in line I headed back to my table. When I got close I noticed 3 black men around my irish friend and her two girls. I went over and said hello but the girls were talking to them and rubbing up on them, whispering in there ears.. they didnt even introduce me of acknowledge I had returned.. Finally after about 3 awkward minutes My irish friend told me they were going to dance... I said ok and sat down to finish my *******.. I watched them as they went through the crowd to join the other white girls and black men on the dance floor.. Right then I knew I was like the other white guys in the club.. Doing nothing but sitting back and watching.. You would look left and see a white girl kissing on a guys neck, look right you saw them leaving out the exit together to go smoke or do whatever, look straight and it was nothing but white girls shaking there ass on black men.. Now of course there were some girls dancing with other girls and their friends but not one white guy had a girl on the dance floor... Then I noticed my irish friend kissing the guy she was talking to as they danced. The other two black guys were dancing and feeling up her two friends.... I sat by myself and watched as girl after girl walked by without even noticing me to either go get a ******* or go talk to a black man they saw...
I went and got another *******.. When I was up at the bar I saw a white guy try to dnce with a girl... She just gave him this look, made like a go away hand gester and walked off the dance area to a black guy on the side, grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor.... I was very turned on for some reason.Now nothing turns me on more than seeing white girls and black men dance together.. Anyways after my ******* I decided to leave. I went out to tell my irish friend and she just gave me a quick "ok see you later" and went right back into the arms of the black man she was now with... I hung out with her all day and all this black guy had to do was whisper in her ear for as long as it took me to get a ******* to have her all over him....

We were in a cocktail party and I had to go to the loo , as I sat I heard other men come in , as the peed one said how about that older woman in the red dress would love to fuck her ,bet she could take both of us , did you see the look I got as she sat at the bar , is husband around or is she by her self one asked , let's go and find out.
They left I had a huge hard on thinking that they wanted my wife.
When I left I snuck around the room so no one saw me leave the loo , Kim was sitting at the bar on a high stool and yes those two men were chatting her up , both were black and around 40.
Kim saw me watching so she smiled and I smiled back , then she relaxed and let them do there thing , each felt her ass and it was obvious that she was responding to point of her feeling both men's crouches and by her reaction was pleased with the size.
They then took turns dancing with her and I stayed out of sight ,she really put on a show for them.
I wondered where all this was going it was then she beckoned me over and introduced me to both men , both asked if I was ok with them playing with my wife and asked if they could come to our room as she did say you encouraged BBC activities .
Once in the room things got hot , Kim went and changed into nothing , I was asked if they can fuck her all night , as she came out I held her tight and offered her to the boys , each undressed and she nelt and started to suck there cocks ,boy they were well hung , both standing there as she was eating as much as she could I went and sat down to enjoy the show.
It wasn't long before one wanted to fuck she sat on the edge of the lounge open wide and he fed his cock the head was in and he rammed it home he rapidly fucked her for ages and the other sucked her nipples and fed his cock to her mouth , they swapt places several times then one lay on the ground she mounted him and the other entered her ass so she got DP , she loved that and asked them to keep going.
Finally both wanted to cum so they fed there cocks to her and she drank two huge loads.

The Night My Wife Got Blackened While I Watched!

I want to thank you for the great memories that I have when you gave my white wife the fucking of her life. Watching your BBC giving her orgasm after orgasm was almost more than I could stand. I am posting this because I am hoping that maybe you will read this and want to give her again the fucking of our lives and that any other hot black well hung professional type businessman would be willing to put in the time to do the same. As you know my wife is a classy older married white conservative women that you met as we were sitting at the bar in the nightclub in St. Louis.

She had several glasses of wine and was getting a little flirty with me and ask me ( her husband) if I wanted to dance. I am not much of the dancing type but when one of her favorite dance songs was being played by the band there she ask me again if I wanted to dance and again I said no. You were standing by the bar drinking your ******* nicely dressed and looking like you were there for a good time. I told my wife why don't you ask that black gentleman to dance so she immediately went up to you and ask if you would be so kind and of course you did and must of knew that I wanted this also because you bumped and ground up against her the whole time getting feels. When the dance was over she came back to her bar seat next to me all out of breath saying that was hot. The next dance was a slow on which you ask her to dance again and this time you got more playful with her with a lot of the patrons watching the show with my white wife. She came back to the bar again next to me and said that she could feel your hard cock pressing up against her. Next thing I knew you were standing right behind us at the bar and bought her and I a *******. I then heard her say "OH MY GOD" !!! HONEY IT'S HUGE!!! I looked down and she had your Big Black Cock in her left hand wrapped around it pulling and stoking it right there in the bar. I damn near shot my load in my pants right there especially when I saw her wedding right shining against the dark black skin of you big cock. I knew she was going to get fucked by you that night. You said you would follow us home to our house to fuck her brains out in front of me.

When we got in the house she ask me if I would get all three of us a ******* which I immediately did as I watched as she stood in the living room in front of you and took her top and bra off. As you sat down in the chair your dropped your pants and out popped that magnificent BBC that she earlier had in her hands. As I sat the drinks down I heard you moan and your head laid back on the chair as I saw my wife's perfectly red lipstick lips wrapped around your BBC head. She sucked up and down your shaft foe a few minutes and said to you that you black men have such huge cocks and I love it then she went back down on your cock again and again you moaned and through your head back. If you remember while she was continuing to aggressively suck you off you looked over at me and pulled her blonde hair back so to make sure I got a good view of your BBC in my wife's mouth.

You kept asking her if she loved your BBC and she kept saying yes she loved your BBC. She then got up from sucking your cock and said I have to have that BBC in my pussy as she pulled her skirt down and off and laid on the living room floor totally naked with her legs spread at which time you got on the floor and began to eat her married white pussy. I knelt next to her jacking my dick and you told me. To move up next to her and stick it in her mouth. She sucked me for a little while as you continued to bring moans from her while eating her pussy. She could take it anymore and shouted out in need that BBC in my pussy.

You then got between her legs with that massive BBC of your and started to get ready to put it in her when she told me honey please go in our bedroom and get the lube as I told you that my wife's pussy is very tight. When I returned you had your BBC in your hands stroking it ready to fuck her. I squirted lots of lube in her pussy and I finger fucked her to get it really lubed up and you took some and stroked it well onto your cock. Your then took it and pushed the head into her married white pussy and I heard her give out a huge gasp and you leaned over onto her laying on top of her. I immediately got up and went to the rear of you guys for a better view and omg what a view. What I saw was your huge black cock stretching my wife's pussy to the max. I could do nothing but jack my disk to this wonderful sight. I heard you tell her that you love her married white pussy and she telling you she loves your BBC as well. The sounds I heard coming from her that night were a****listic and sounds I have never heard come from her before. I counted 3 times as she hollowed out OMG I'm cumming again!

I watched as your muscular black ass moving up and down as I watched you drive your huge black cock into my wife's pussy all the way to your huge balls and then pull all the way back out and in again. I had stop jacking because I was about to blow a load. I looked around you ass and at my wife's face and omg she was flushed red mouth open and her eyes rolled back in her head screaming I'm cumming again at which time you hollered that you were going to cum. She then screamed for you to give her your load give me your load please give me your load. You pulled your big cock out and started stroking while I tried to move up by her to see the show and your grunted and shout a huge load all over her pussy, stomach, tits and some in her face. It was so massive that I felt some of your cum hit my arm. Your then got up and told me you were leaving so I could be alone with her.

You then got dressed and left. My wife and I were both laying there naked and exhausted but I soon began to eat her pussy to orgasm again and then fucked her very loose wet swollen well fucked pussy until shot my load. I tell you this to let you know what happened after you left and from my point of view. This has been a little over two years ago and that is all that has been on my mind watching that over in mind over and over. If you do read this please respond and hopefully you would love to do it again or any other hot black business man type that is willing to seduce her like he did. She doesn't like to be set up but bing hit on by a hot black man I believe she would love to relive this again. She has told me she felt a little bit of regret because she felt funny that she was cheating on me and I told her that is not cheating when your husband is allowed to watch. That I got as much please out of that fucking as she did. So please send me your stats, profession, your passion for white married women and cuckold husbands. If your well built, black, very well hung and want to meet with me to discuss this setup please get back with me soon.

Back