White cuckold couple

Hello guys

Me and my gf are a young cuckhold couple just starting out I am 24 and she is 23. My gf just recently found out about my biggest darkest fantasy of being a slave to a black men while I serve him and sign my life over to him. The black bull would get completely access to my gf veronika 24/7 we have picks to send if requested
We have been together for three years and 6 months

Really? was she easy, reluctant or maze and confused? If she agreed and gave you the green light then you are a lucky guy.
Just keep in mind once she goes black she won't go back to your whitey thing....good luck

Really? was she easy, reluctant or maze and confused? If she agreed and gave you the green light then you are a lucky guy.
Just keep in mind once she goes black she won't go back to your whitey thing....good luck
Ive been pussy free for a year now and she was a little shocked but very curious and wanted to learn more so i gave her links explaning cuckolding and lots of other stuff that goes with it

Lucky you once she starts with her BBC bull she won't be the same. She will be stretched and will only accommodate her BBC bull and she won't feel you any more if you try. I am sure you will be cleaning the cream pie after her BBC bull.

I wish I can find a hot pretty girl who likes and into BBC and being my lady too....

Lucky you once she starts with her BBC bull she won't be the same. She will be stretched and will only accommodate her BBC bull and she won't feel you any more if you try. I am sure you will be cleaning the cream pie after her BBC bull.

I wish I can find a hot pretty girl who likes and into BBC and being my lady too....
Yes i am very lucky to have my gf and i think we have found the perfect bbc bull for us he knows what we both want and how to treat us. Ill be on clean up duties and pleasuring the bull and my gf the best i can ill also be going to work so he can stay home with my gf

Is this for real or still your fantasy? I mean you gf didn't have enough to think about it and you have no experience in cuckolding....Are you sure you and her know what you are expecting? I know a couple that took them a long time to even bring one home and another couple that's not going well..
The problem line, I am happy for the 2 of you but remember its a one way streak...lol....enjoy

Is this for real or still your fantasy? I mean you gf didn't have enough to think about it and you have no experience in cuckolding....Are you sure you and her know what you are expecting? I know a couple that took them a long time to even bring one home and another couple that's not going well..
The problem line, I am happy for the 2 of you but remember its a one way streak...lol....enjoy
Yeah this is for real its going to happen where both pretty excited about it shes thought about it for about 2 momths now and still wants to try it with me

Hello guys

Me and my gf are a young cuckhold couple just starting out I am 24 and she is 23. My gf just recently found out about my biggest darkest fantasy of being a slave to a black men while I serve him and sign my life over to him. The black bull would get completely access to my gf veronika 24/7 we have picks to send if requested

Hi! Welcome! enjoy the maximum pleasure to give them our dicks

Back