White cuck sissy hubby

micher11

Are You ready to greet Your little sissy white slut with her dressed in stockings, garter belt, thong panties, high heels and a bra? Then will You quickly pull her across Your lap for a good, long, hard spanking to turn her ass cheeks bright red? Speaking of ass cheeks, will You bend over so that she can spread Your ass cheeks and bury her face between them to give You a good ass licking? Then i hope You will drop those big balls into my mouth and make me tongue bathe them all over before gagging me with that big long thick hard cock of Yours. When You shoot Your load, will You want to shoot it into Your bitches opened wide mouth and make me eat it all or will You want to shoot it all over my face and enjoy seeing me wear my "facial". Then i hope it does not take You long to get hard again, cuz You need to fuck Your bitch up the ass. Will it be with me on my back legs up in the air or around Your neck or will it be with me standing up facing the wall so that You can really pound me or will You make Your bitch get down on all fours, arch my back and stick my tight white ass up for You, then will You grab my hips and slam Your big black cock up my ass until You shoot a big load up my poor sore stretched ass hole?

Back