White couples who havehad black *******

Now, Virginia ... you know for many, their fantasy life is better than their reality. However, as I mentioned a couple times, I met with a 19 year old black guy at a plant I do service work, and was filling out his insurance forms for him, and he gave me 9 baby beneficiary names (with Soc Security cards for each), and said he had one more on the way. The guy was only making around $30,000 a year ... can you imagine dividing his weekly check up by 10 people? :confused:

gif_sexualfantasy.gif

But, when one creates LIFE ... they

I don't know anyone on here, but do have a friend who has! Didn't work out well for the whole family, including her other white children!

[quote="Virginia Knight, post: 332057, member: 33609 I Personally have 2 white ******* and do not wish to have any more, nor is it possible! I do believe it would be difficult to be a white couple who has white ******* already and then have a black kid. Difficult for everyone involved![/quote]

It strikes me as rather perverse, the obsession that some on this site have with having "black babies", and the cavalier way that some on this site talk about "adding" a black baby to their family as if having a baby is on the same level as buying furniture or a Coach bag.

I personally have 2 white ******* and do not wish to have any more, nor is it possible! I do believe it would be difficult to be a white couple who has white ******* already and then have a black kid. Difficult for everyone involved!
But you said that you would like to have a black baby.That's why i asked you.

People tend to conveniently "read into" statements ... my ******* do that to my wife & me ALL the time. :) A form of reverse psychology that has never worked for them, yet they persist.
We managed to stop their act of going to mom after dad or vice versa, to get approval to do something. Our ******* was notorious for that one, thinking "daddy" will let me ... lol They don't do that anymore. :)

i know once again boring reply to some of the messages here about this subject..if u were to get preggers it would b by choice i assume especially with all different forms of birth control available...but either way that baby deserves all of your love.. and u also have 9 months to demonstrate to your children and any else needed that ur happy and looking forward to having your baby . and that it was concieved out of love and will be welcomed and a very loved new member of your family...ok time to yell and rant about my answer

Wtf? People r insane

Statistically only 1 in 5 are insane, but may people think they are insane who are not, and some who are insane deny it

especially the politicians who think they can influence the economy and voters who think politicians can control the economy but I don't want this post to make anyone 'mad' never mind the even madder lot who pay good money to influence the politicians...

At least we only get sane people in this website....(hidden drool) :)

Just keep impregnating the whites so we can have more sensible and balanced coloured politicians in the future :) :)

My ex-wife was a little bit insane. She said she wasn't. The doctors said she was. Do you think the black men who spread her satiny soft, golden, skinned shapely thighs apart cared a toss as they enjoyed her hot tightness...
No they just grasped her full firm breasts and fucked her 'senseless' and she liked that a lot so not entirely insane...

:)

i know once again boring reply to some of the messages here about this subject..if u were to get preggers it would b by choice i assume especially with all different forms of birth control available...but either way that baby deserves all of your love.. and u also have 9 months to demonstrate to your children and any else needed that ur happy and looking forward to having your baby . and that it was concieved out of love and will be welcomed and a very loved new member of your family...ok time to yell and rant about my answer

Would it?

You might be certain who the ******* was? You might not? Your husband might think he's that *******! or he may think he is not the *******!

Some couples trust to luck and some husbands discover for the first time their wife likes black cock when the baby is not quote what he expected...

I know one chap whose wife and ******* both birthed black babies within a week of each other and before this event had had no idea at all either were involved with African men! Never mind that his Kenyan boss had fathered both of the babies!

One of the 'funny' stories I came across in Harare was the husband who failed to accompany his pregnant wife to the hospital convinced his wife was about to give birth to her black lover's baby. Out popped a healthy white blond baby girl. The African who had accompanied his white mistress to the hospital was not slow on the uptake and promptly signed the birth certificate as ******* establishing his 'rights' over this blond girl in anticipation of when she was older...

What the fuck is wrong with people no no no and no!!! If u like fuckibg blk men thats one thing but if ur saying to urself that u can see yourself legitimately getting pregnant via gang bang or at motel room with ur husband watching u need to see someone

E
What the fuck is wrong with people no no no and no!!! If u like fuckibg blk men thats one thing but if ur saying to urself that u can see yourself legitimately getting pregnant via gang bang or at motel room with ur husband watching u need to see someone
Exactly and I say run, don't walk, to the nearest counselor/therapist/psychiatrist if you really want to do something so stupid and irresponsible.

What the fuck is wrong with people no no no and no!!! If u like fuckibg blk men thats one thing but if ur saying to urself that u can see yourself legitimately getting pregnant via gang bang or at motel room with ur husband watching u need to see someone[/quote

Too true...10 or 11 men black men and the motel manager you book in through...

:)

People tend to conveniently "read into" statements ... my ******* do that to my wife & me ALL the time. :) A form of reverse psychology that has never worked for them, yet they persist.
We managed to stop their act of going to mom after dad or vice versa, to get approval to do something. Our ******* was notorious for that one, thinking "daddy" will let me ... lol They don't do that anymore. :)

Can we say that "reading into somebody's statement" is the same as "hearing what you want to hear", as is/was the case in this post, where Virginia Knight clearly said she didn't want to have, nor could she have any more children and the response was "so, you want to have black babies?"

Back