White couple searching for black man

4270266.jpg

Hi am looking for black man to satisfy my white wife, I want to surprise her for her birthday with a 4 black man gangbang. It's been her dream since we started this lifestyle and want to give her the best birthday gift a white girl can get. The man have to be disease free and shaved, clean and between 25 and 38 years old. They have to have stamina since I plasn on her getting fucked non stop for the weekend.

View attachment 719832 View attachment 719834 View attachment 719835

View attachment 719829

Hi am looking for black man to satisfy my white wife, I want to surprise her for her birthday with a 4 black man gangbang. It's been her dream since we started this lifestyle and want to give her the best birthday gift a white girl can get. The man have to be disease free and shaved, clean and between 25 and 38 years old. They have to have stamina since I plasn on her getting fucked non stop for the weekend.

Great bod and looking hot girl

View attachment 719829

Where is she from

View attachment 719829

When and where?View media item 25954

View attachment 719829

Lovin' those heels.

Back