White Couple Owned By BBC

My wife and I are ready to be owned. She currently has two men that use her but she works with one of them so she doesn't want it to get too complicated with him. We believe that being owned is more than just sexually. The husband should be prepared to devote his entire life and being two his new master and his wife. We are willing to submit everything we own to our master. He will run our house and family while I the white husband takes care of all the finances. I have already been pussy free and locked in a cage and she had promised to never ever let me inside her again. We are ultimately looking for her to be bred by different men. This is much more than a fantasy to us, we love the black race and want to be your slave.

This is a video of Blkmaarq, he's the guy that first turned us out. He lived in Providence for a little while and owned us when he was here. This video is not staged this is him on any given night. He even used to make the cuck go to his house and suck his cock through his homemade gloryhole when I was at work.
Amazing. I used to live there, wish I had known!

wife946-jpg.29148

Back