White couple new to this for a black man in NYC

My wife and I want to take the plunge and try this for real instead of just fantasizing.

Here is our information -
we are in our late 30's and fit attractive to very attractive.
She is Jewish, 5'1 and 105lbs - I'm 6'0, 170lbs.
She currently has a boyfriend but he is freaked out about me and keeps thinking that I'm going to kick his ass or something. So it looks like I will never get to see it happen or participate unless we find someone else - his loss.
She likes to be dominated - gently.
She likes thicker over longer.
She loves to smile, kiss, laugh and feel sexy.
She is very affectionate.
For this experience I will play the part of the cuckold.
I will follow directions and prep her for you - hold her legs open, kiss her after you've been in her mouth etc.
I want to experience the whole range and she wants to do this with me.
I am willing to sit in the corner and stay out of the way. And I would love to be ordered to kneel and kiss her clit while you are inside her.
There is a chance that she will not want to go further than a blow job - that life.
I'm okay with her being pushed around, slapped (lightly), spanked (medium) ordered around and verbally abused/turned on - I want to hear her admit she loves 'black cock'. We both want her to feel 'turned out'.
That being said - you do need to know how to please a lady and not just bang away mindlessly.
We would like to meet up later tonight - we are not planning on hosting but that could change.
We would need to meet in a public yet intimate space to talk and see if there is chemistry.
Ideally we want a guy that can go a couple of times over a couple of hours and play out different scenarios and positions - and she would love to finish with you in the shower.

It may go against the custom of this site, from what I've read - but I feel it I need to state that I won't actually let any harm come to her in any way - so everything would need to be very discreet and defiantly not sketchy - in the end this a fantasy for us to play out and it's my job to protect her - but I can act the wimp for the night.
Charming, handsome, hip, thicker all a plus. View attachment 362472View attachment 362473View attachment 362474View attachment 362475
she is very lovely and she has a nice ass for days. u are one lucky man and I appreciate you being a Team Player. she looks like fresh meat for the bulls and you definitely have them lurking around to munch on that fine cutie there. good luck

My wife and I want to take the plunge and try this for real instead of just fantasizing.

Here is our information -
we are in our late 30's and fit attractive to very attractive.
She is Jewish, 5'1 and 105lbs - I'm 6'0, 170lbs.
She currently has a boyfriend but he is freaked out about me and keeps thinking that I'm going to kick his ass or something. So it looks like I will never get to see it happen or participate unless we find someone else - his loss.
She likes to be dominated - gently.
She likes thicker over longer.
She loves to smile, kiss, laugh and feel sexy.
She is very affectionate.
For this experience I will play the part of the cuckold.
I will follow directions and prep her for you - hold her legs open, kiss her after you've been in her mouth etc.
I want to experience the whole range and she wants to do this with me.
I am willing to sit in the corner and stay out of the way. And I would love to be ordered to kneel and kiss her clit while you are inside her.
There is a chance that she will not want to go further than a blow job - that life.
I'm okay with her being pushed around, slapped (lightly), spanked (medium) ordered around and verbally abused/turned on - I want to hear her admit she loves 'black cock'. We both want her to feel 'turned out'.
That being said - you do need to know how to please a lady and not just bang away mindlessly.
We would like to meet up later tonight - we are not planning on hosting but that could change.
We would need to meet in a public yet intimate space to talk and see if there is chemistry.
Ideally we want a guy that can go a couple of times over a couple of hours and play out different scenarios and positions - and she would love to finish with you in the shower.

It may go against the custom of this site, from what I've read - but I feel it I need to state that I won't actually let any harm come to her in any way - so everything would need to be very discreet and defiantly not sketchy - in the end this a fantasy for us to play out and it's my job to protect her - but I can act the wimp for the night.
Charming, handsome, hip, thicker all a plus. View attachment 362472View attachment 362473View attachment 362474View attachment 362475

Not at all. Common sense doesn't go against the custom of this site. Of course, there are people who would have no regard for yours or your wife's safety, but obviously those are the types you don't want to meet.

Not at all. Common sense doesn't go against the custom of this site. Of course, there are people who would have no regard for yours or your wife's safety, but obviously those are the types you don't want to meet.
I guess I did learn something from the Ronald Reagan era. He would always say " Trust but Verify " Do your homework. never trust a " Big Dick with a Smile " It could be Poison

View attachment 362495 we were just in Puerto Rico for a week -we posted an ad on Craigslist but I'm being to think it was a mistake. So I'm looking for more reliable venue to search for the right guy.
Nothing like looking at sexy white women in bikinis. Big mistake with that site guys and just go to bars or nightclubs for happy hours. There you will find the after work crowd and not the folks who don't have nothing going on. Better way to meet people and learn the do's and don't of the island.

Reactions: wit
Back