White Couple Dallas - Ready for next step

Kelly Black

Female
We are a mid-30's couple that have been married 6 years. We started watching IR films several years ago. It became immediately clear that it was something that turned her on. She is the shy soccer mom type so it was great to see hear really take to it. Soon we were openly talking about how big the black guys were. She shared some stories with me about a few of her friends that went black. She sounded very jealous. I then took next step and got her a blk vib. She loved it and came very quickly every time. She has always been very tight so wasn't sure it would work. After 6 months she was taking it all. I decided to try a larger black vibrator and it was huge. She cums like crazy on it and now takes it all. She tells me when she cums that she loves how big that big black dick is.

I have not been inside her in over a year. We used the toy every time we fool around. We both recognize that size does matter and that black dicks are what she needs/deserves. Its time to find her a real BBC BF. Its a bold step so looking for someone patient and helpful to take her there. Hopefully more fun is ahead.

We are a mid-30's couple that have been married 6 years. We started watching IR films several years ago. It became immediately clear that it was something that turned her on. She is the shy soccer mom type so it was great to see hear really take to it. Soon we were openly talking about how big the black guys were. She shared some stories with me about a few of her friends that went black. She sounded very jealous. I then took next step and got her a blk vib. She loved it and came very quickly every time. She has always been very tight so wasn't sure it would work. After 6 months she was taking it all. I decided to try a larger black vibrator and it was huge. She cums like crazy on it and now takes it all. She tells me when she cums that she loves how big that big black dick is.

I have not been inside her in over a year. We used the toy every time we fool around. We both recognize that size does matter and that black dicks are what she needs/deserves. Its time to find her a real BBC BF. Its a bold step so looking for someone patient and helpful to take her there. Hopefully more fun is ahead.

Nice to see she is cumming to the "Dark Side". I would be more than happy to give her a proper welcum. I am in the DFW are if interested.

I'll be traveling to DFW for half of December. Gimme a shout if you're interested and I'll send you pics of the full 9.5" hard.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 34

I'm currently in dallas, and I'd like to meet you guys

Back