White Couple Dallas - Looking for first BBC

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
White couple in Dallas late 30's. Have been exploring interracial lifestyle as a couple with movies and toys. Looking to take next step with possible real meeting. Wife is 5'6, 120, 34a, white skin (irish), brown hair, green eyes, & is very cute. Wife is interested in blk male 25-45, friendly, funny, not overly aggressive, respectful, in shape, well endowed for possible dating relationship. Needs to be in Dallas area or here frequently. Also be very discreet.

White couple in Dallas late 30's. Have been exploring interracial lifestyle as a couple with movies and toys. Looking to take next step with possible real meeting. Wife is 5'6, 120, 34a, white skin (irish), brown hair, green eyes, & is very cute. Wife is interested in blk male 25-45, friendly, funny, not overly aggressive, respectful, in shape, well endowed for possible dating relationship. Needs to be in Dallas area or here frequently. Also be very discreet.
I'm in Killeen, TX lets chat

hi scott here exp black male 5'10 190 firm 10' very thick cock DDF safe. A true gentleman but dom in bed. Very oral and love to just please in Dallas area. Trust me your perfect first BBC take my time and make sure your pleasured then we can invite a friend thru.

Hello guys I'm from Dallas, so if you're still looking feel free to dorp me message.

I am in Dallas, and would love to meet, have a cocktail and see where chemistry leads. Please let me know if you would like to take me up on it.

i'm a black guy in dallas. I am outside your age range request but most say I look mid ot late 30's. I have a GF(white) and we used to play in the interracial swingers lifestyle but havn't for years. Shes not into a lot like before so I'm looking for extra clean fun if its a mutual match. i have played with wives before with the husband knowing and a few even watched so its not new to me. Into clean fun, far as hygiene, also std free and hiv neg. Also open to chat via email, trade pics to see where it goes. If its just conversation, thats OK too.

Well, you should have no problem with that..lol. I would like to throw my bid in the hat. I'm in N. Arlington. Message me and let's see if we connect. I promise you will have a smile till we meet again.

BBC dallas wants to try it out

Back