White couple - Chicago - Looking for BBC

WhiteCpl4BBC

Hey everyone. We joined a while back but then the girlfriend got nervous about meeting people online and wants to meet guys at a club, bar, etc. I still would like to find anyone interested on here because that's why we joined in the first place.

We are both 28, live in Chicago, and very open and fun. What I would like to do is find any guys who are interested on here and have them meet up with us at a club or bar in the area. Pretend of course we don't know each other because then she would realize it was from online. Just pretend you are just a customer at the place and either come up to her and flirt or I'll send her over.

The guys she likes are thin to average body. Looking for 21 - 35 and if you have glasses, it's a plus for her but it is not a deal breaker for her. I attached a couple pics of her. Sorry that there is no face, but with the work we do, we don't want any pics of us getting around to people we may know or work for.

If interested, feel free to contact on here.2011-10-23 23.32.46.jpg2011-10-23 23.33.58.jpg2011-10-23 23.32.46.jpg2011-10-23 23.33.58.jpg

Hey. I'm a 27 black male in the Chicago area and I'm interested in seeing if we can find a way to have some fun times. Sorry I have no pics at the time but I'm a new member and signed up from my iPhone. So when I get home I'll be sure to upload some pics but let me know if your still looking thanks.

Hey everyone. We joined a while back but then the girlfriend got nervous about meeting people online and wants to meet guys at a club, bar, etc. I still would like to find anyone interested on here because that's why we joined in the first place.

We are both 28, live in Chicago, and very open and fun. What I would like to do is find any guys who are interested on here and have them meet up with us at a club or bar in the area. Pretend of course we don't know each other because then she would realize it was from online. Just pretend you are just a customer at the place and either come up to her and flirt or I'll send her over.

The guys she likes are thin to average body. Looking for 21 - 35 and if you have glasses, it's a plus for her but it is not a deal breaker for her. I attached a couple pics of her. Sorry that there is no face, but with the work we do, we don't want any pics of us getting around to people we may know or work for.

If interested, feel free to contact on here.View attachment 55702View attachment 55703View attachment 55702View attachment 55703

lovethe pics, i would loveto donate my services. please email me

If interested, feel free to contact on here.View attachment 55702View attachment 55703View attachment 55702View attachment 55703

I am an Exotic Indian Dick. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Chicago suburb.

i love chicago women , i have a few up there looking for bbc as well and gbangs ... if any cpls or fems travel south to arkansas let me know

Back