White couple - Chicago - Looking for BBC

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by WhiteCpl4BBC, Jan 13, 2012.

1. WhiteCpl4BBC

WhiteCpl4BBC Member

Hey everyone. We joined a while back but then the girlfriend got nervous about meeting people online and wants to meet guys at a club, bar, etc. I still would like to find anyone interested on here because that's why we joined in the first place.

We are both 28, live in Chicago, and very open and fun. What I would like to do is find any guys who are interested on here and have them meet up with us at a club or bar in the area. Pretend of course we don't know each other because then she would realize it was from online. Just pretend you are just a customer at the place and either come up to her and flirt or I'll send her over.

The guys she likes are thin to average body. Looking for 21 - 35 and if you have glasses, it's a plus for her but it is not a deal breaker for her. I attached a couple pics of her. Sorry that there is no face, but with the work we do, we don't want any pics of us getting around to people we may know or work for.

If interested, feel free to contact on here. 2011-10-23 23.32.46.jpg 2011-10-23 23.33.58.jpg 2011-10-23 23.32.46.jpg 2011-10-23 23.33.58.jpg

2. BlacknChitown

BlacknChitown New Member

hey there 35 black male Chicago here...very interested...lets talk and see what can be arranged

3. WhiteCpl4BBC

WhiteCpl4BBC Member

Hi. Went ahead and sent you a message.

4. youngbbcbull

youngbbcbull New Member

Hey. I'm a 27 black male in the Chicago area and I'm interested in seeing if we can find a way to have some fun times. Sorry I have no pics at the time but I'm a new member and signed up from my iPhone. So when I get home I'll be sure to upload some pics but let me know if your still looking thanks.

5. NewGuy2012

NewGuy2012 New Member

I live very close. If you are interested in talking. Inbox me.

Thanks

6. James Blimm

James Blimm New Member

Hello Cuck WM 44 Biker type from the Chicago area...would love to clean and service u...what ever u desire....

7. joey

joey New Member

are you guys still interested ok did we scare her off

8. WhiteCpl4BBC

WhiteCpl4BBC Member

Hey everyone. We finally went and found ourselves a guy this weekend. It was great! Only downside was that he didn't want pics taken. Only one I managed to get was when we were heading back to the train to go home.

[/IMG] 2012-08-18 23.43.31.jpg

We are planning on doing this again in the future, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

pipelayer351975 likes this.
  9. Coolbreeze83

Coolbreeze83 New Member Real Person

Hi I am very interested. 29 years of age and very laid back. Check out my profile.

10. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

Hot pics! She has sweet curves!

11. joey

joey New Member

Joey, inbox me!

12. bbcprovider88

bbcprovider88 New Member

Very Interested

13. B. Phallus

B. Phallus New Member Real Person

Inbox me.

14. Wally Roses

Wally Roses New Member

lovethe pics, i would loveto donate my services. please email me

15. ExoticIndianDick

ExoticIndianDick New Member

I am an Exotic Indian Dick. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Chicago suburb.

16. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    i love chicago women , i have a few up there looking for bbc as well and gbangs ... if any cpls or fems travel south to arkansas let me know

17. BBCInChicago

BBCInChicago Member Real Person

US
    Dom bull here... well known & well recommended. Contact me through my inbox.

Tyson

18. freakyaztheycum

freakyaztheycum New Member

she has a body id be in heaven playing with