white cock

my bf is very well endowed but its just not the same as being with a black guy
it wouldnt be correct, politically and realistically, to say all white men have small penises. i have a friend who works with me that has 8 inches, and we make fun of him saying he has 'honorary blackness'. But like yourself, it just isnt the same, and to tell the truth its biologically proven black men do have larger penises.

it wouldnt be correct, politically and realistically, to say all white men have small penises. i have a friend who works with me that has 8 inches, and we make fun of him saying he has 'honorary blackness'. But like yourself, it just isnt the same, and to tell the truth its biologically proven black men do have larger penises.

Indeed it is, by about one-fourth of an inch. Flaccid, yes, bigger and that's due to the millions of years of evolution and the climate in which it took place. I'll keep it simple as it's very late and I'm tired but can't sleep. As most people with a basic middle school science class education know, black/darker objects absorbs heat much better than white/lighter objects. Anything that can be used to relieve said heat faster and more efficiently will obviously become much more effective at said activity. A larger surface area dissipates heat more efficiently. It's the opposite in the Northern climates, away from the equator. The body shrinks in to conserve heat.

Simple evolution. Yes, science major, work in the medical field, and future medical school. I hate to say this, but I've probably seen more dick in my field than most of the women on here. To be honest, I can't believe I'm even arguing this...but, most were average. That is, 5-6".

Back