Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
I was in a cuckold relationship against mywill for a couple years and couldnt leave so I was forcedto accept it. though I was never included in her affairs I knew about them the whole time and was constantly emasculated and humiliated by her. the only thing I could do to not ******* them and keep the peace at home so my baby wouldn't have to see us fighting and screaming at eacjother and creating an evenmore toxic environment for him was to embrace the fact that she was a filthy pig, and so when I fucked her which was very.rare because she was getting fucked by a junkie loser that she works with at a townie bar every day so she would always make excuses why she didn't want me to touch her. she was such a bad liar that she once told me three times in the same month that she has her period but really her nasty cunt was filled up with his disgusting junkie dishwasher loser cum. there are times I remember her coming home a fucked up from him shooting her up with ******* and I being blind to it because I loved her sso much Iwouldnt realize how bad the situationreally was not wanting to believe the mom of my baby could have become a slampig who shares dirty needles with filthy junkies and begs them to breed her like she used todo to me when we met but anyway there were times I believed herwhenshe said she was going to hang out with her girlfriends and she would come home so fucked up thatshe would let me fuck her all night andshe had already been fucked by her work boyfriend earlier so looking back on it as I greedily spread her ass apart and buried my face in it tonguing her filthy asshole and then sticking my nose init unintentionally as I attacked her smelly prefucked cunt with my tongue burying it.deep in her pussy lapping up what I thought was her juices but silly me I was really eating out what was left in her cunt that hadn't run out into her pants from the load she took earlier from him

I had to embrace it and learn to be turned on by it started calling her my dirtylittle slut when Ifucked her
she would come home at 3am and I started turning my cheek toher for a good night kiss and she would make me tongue kiss her after she just sucked his dick and let him spit in her mouth eventually I started noticing huge cum stains on theinside of her leggings and pants andshe almostnever wears panties but the one or two pairs she had worn had stains on them too from his loads running out of her nasty pussy one nigh I was dying tofuck and shewouldn't let me fuck her and I ****** hee to let me and I felt hiscum all over my cock and i fucked his load into her but I pulled out

I had to learn to be turned on by her beingsuch a nasty slut and now we are no longer together but Icrave to be cuckolded again so I am looking for a woman to be with who is into it

Oh an anal orgasm, that’s another thing I’m hoping to experience soon. I used to be into this lifestyle, but the wife lost interest a couple years ago. Here I am and back at it again...

The first time you have an anal orgasm without stroking you will know why we desire BBC as much as our wives do.
anyone who knows how to stimulate your prostrate can get you off by doing your ass , it actually works better with a finger or small vibrator

Back