Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
First I want to get f***** that's the best to take him inside me and be pounded into submission pleasure his Superior cock excites me. But I still fantasize about my ex being blacked made to love black dick like I do she stated she would never do it and never will. So that is always fantasy of mine also two have her watch me beg to the point I'm going to cry just trying two get laid bye black dick suck black dick hand bend over and get pounded by black dick that also turns me on I want her to see what the black man's dick has done to me how much power it has and I'll be his bitch when he wants me.

I'd like to share in the sucking of a black cock with my gf.
I want black cock the woman if i was with one would belong to him if he chooses i want his cock way more than her i love black dick i would hope she was turned out. Share his dick idont want to but if he does i would any pussy is his and thats the way it should be

any of you feminine sissy boys that want my black cock, just let me know.
chrisbaker920@yahoo.com
I woulde serve you happily you are powerful how could I not want that big ass faggot making dick of yoursI love what cock has done to my weak mind I really didnt want cock but got my head pulled down and I opened my mouth for it. I was a fag and never knew it. I want dick i want gang bangs i want no way to come back only forward in servitude of big black dick

Back