White boys, What describes you best?

What describes you best?

• Total voters
its really not a simple thing.....its a major leap

and.....I don't know what my wife's reaction will be....but more importantly I don't know what her BBC lover's raction will be either

Reactions: wit
ok that's so cool to hear you say this
I think that's one of the things stopping me
I have always considered myself very straight
which is why I feel so much confusion over my BBC cravings
all I can say is submit to your submissiveness. You'll know you did the right thing in becoming a Black man's cocksucker the first time your mouth gets filled with his cum and you know that your blow job was good enough to get him off. Everything else can go on normal except you'll have the joy of servicing a BBC. You exist to suck Black cock. If you're lucky he will allow you to be fucked by him too. Feeling a Black cock spurting his cum into you while being fucked will convince you that you did the right thing. Telling you this is making me hope that my master feeds me his cock soon.

all I can say is submit to your submissiveness. You'll know you did the right thing in becoming a Black man's cocksucker the first time your mouth gets filled with his cum and you know that your blow job was good enough to get him off. Everything else can go on normal except you'll have the joy of servicing a BBC. You exist to suck Black cock. If you're lucky he will allow you to be fucked by him too. Feeling a Black cock spurting his cum into you while being fucked will convince you that you did the right thing. Telling you this is making me hope that my master feeds me his cock soon.
OMG man I don't understand why......but reading your posting made me sooooooo hard

OMG man I don't understand why......but reading your posting made me sooooooo hard
I think you do understand. BBC is another world for you to live in and enjoy. There is nothing wrong with having a beautiful black cock in your mouth feeding you his cum. Your cock is hard because you know that you belong between a black man's thighs licking his balls and giving him pleasure by sucking him off.

I think you do understand. BBC is another world for you to live in and enjoy. There is nothing wrong with having a beautiful black cock in your mouth feeding you his cum. Your cock is hard because you know that you belong between a black man's thighs licking his balls and giving him pleasure by sucking him off.
I know it feels right
I think that's why I get so hard
but.....
I feel conflicted by this at times
I keep having feelings of denial
but it makes me soooooo hard

I'm completely bi for black cock. I've never seen a white dick that I wanted to suck but when my wife went black and I saw his cock, total game changer. He was with my wife several times before he finally told me to suck his cock. It seemed like I couldn't get that wonderful black cock in my mouth fast enough. I've never felt that way before and I was kind of surprised I felt that way myself. One of the best decisions I've ever made, or more to the point, he made.

My hubby was bisexual going back to his teens, as was I. Going black changed him to wanting cock more then pussy, but being equally addicted to black men, I understand. He can't compete with a black man, but in reality, either can I.

I would definitely love to have the opportunity to suck a big black cock and be fucked by one. ESP one that my girl friend is fucking too :) other than that I’d consider my self straight

Back