White boys turned out in prison

Hey everybody what are your thoughts about white boys being uses as sissy sex slaves in prison by black men

Discussion of male on male sex, outside the context of a male/female cuckold relationship, is prohibited. Please read and familiarize yourself with the Rules and Terms and the Mission statement before making further posts.

This thread violates #10 & # 17 of this Site's Forum Rules, in addition to violating the "meaning" of our mission statement. As our moderator advised, please refrain from making any posts until after reviewing and UNDERSTANDING the mission statement and our Site's Forum Rules!

Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat,
U.S. Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

Discussion of male on male sex, outside the context of a male/female cuckold relationship, is prohibited.
This thread violates #10 & # 17 of this Site's Forum Rules, in addition to violating the "meaning" of our mission statement. As our moderator advised, please refrain from making any posts until after reviewing and UNDERSTANDING the mission statement and our Site's Forum Rules!

blackmeat,
U.S. Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

See y'all at the next WBC picket

I think this is a major fantasy for a lot of white boys! The idea of being vastly outnumbered by hoards of big, strong, hardened, powerful black men with no escape, and you just know what's going to happen when the little, pale skinned, soft, suburban white boy, for the first time ever... enters a MAN'S world!!! A REAL MAN'S world!!! He doesn't belong! He's nothing like them! And, everybody knows it!!! Everyone knows enough about human nature, to know that the white boy is going to be seen as something very different than everyone else! And, with good reason. He... by nature is fundamentally different than them, his physical body is smaller, less muscular, softer, shorter, the skin is much... MUCH lighter, sometimes a little pink, pale feminine looking flesh, Caucasian textured hair also reminds them of a woman, the hands and feet are smaller, dainty by comparison, the skeletal frame is smaller, more gracile... Shoulders are narrower, the face has diminutive Caucasian features that appear far more feminine, like a doll, with pretty pink lips that the MEN... BLACK MEN imagine wrapped around their BIG BLACK COCKS!!! Everyone sees it!!! Instinctively, the message is clear... that these white boys... are the women in here!!! Both Black and White know what it is, and what the natural order of sex in a situation like that!!! Black men in prison often have little to loose, their masculine bodies always erupting with testosterone, their big black balls over producing cum, and the only feminine release their going to find around there is YOU! Your cute little pale white body is just the pretty little feminine fuck thing that can satisfy his hungry BLACK COCK!!! And, everyone in there knows it!!! You're locked in there with HIM... with THEM, there's no way out, and they are going to get you!!! It's only a matter of time, and their opportunities are endless!!! Will they take you when you're wet and naked in the shower, will they take you at night when you're alone together in a cell with beds, will they take you to a secluded place where the guards rarely see... you already know the answer... YES!!! YES!!! And... YES!!! As well as a number of other places as well!!! Some BLACK MEN will make you their wife! Others will pimp you out to other BLACK MEN! You will naturally take on a female role with BM, during sex, and socially too... it's your nature to do so, and in theirs to be what they are... MEN!!! You'll learn to love it of course! And, you'll have more sex than a rock star!!!

It's the ultimate fantasy for the average white boy! All he has to do is ******* and drive, get too creative with his income taxes, maybe get caught with a little blow... and, the very moment he's processed, and walks into the prison, and he's the equivalent of a naked Scarlett Johansen in an NFL lockeroom, except... he's going to be there for years!!! The fantasy feels so REAL, so attainable, like it could happen to him at any time!!! It's no wonder that this fantasy permeates throughout our society... it's because secretly... all white boys think about it!!! It's excites them, because they believe that it could actually happen!!! White boys everywhere know the strength and indomitable masculinity of the BLACK MAN, they fear it! But it also excites them! And, in their hearts... they can't help, but feel emasculated and feminized by it! They know that if they were ever in that position... they would submit to becoming women, wives, and whores to BLACK MEN!

Now... I personally have NEVER been to prison, I have never even been arrested, so I cannot speak from experience about what the inside of prison is like. However, I have had sex with two black men, who served serious sentences. From what I have been told from these MEN, things in prison don't quite live up to the fantasy, at least not anymore... From what I was told, it used to like that once upon a time, but things have changed. What I was told was... back in the day BLACK MEN would emasculate, feminize, punk, and turn out white boys with virtual impunity... guards didn't really care, and the higher ups turned a blind eye to it. I'm told that back in those days... if you were white... there was about a 100% chance, that your lilly white ass was going to be getting BIG BLACK DICK each and every day, many... MANY times a day! You were either going to be a BLACK MAN'S wife, or his ho, and most of the time... BOTH! You'd get hearded up, pimped out, gand banged, turning tricks for your BLACK daddy... tossing up white ass for cash, cigarettes, or favors all for your BLACK husband/daddy! You could be traded from one MAN to another, sold off, or taken! Sometimes a few white boys would be owned collectively by a BLACK gang, that may have hundreds of members, and these little handful of white boys were responsible for sexually satiating and satisfying ALL of them, and we're communal property, to be used whenever, wherever, and however the MEN wanted! These were the days when a white boy's prison fantasy was reality.

Times are different today, ending in a general way in the late 90's... Human rights activists exposed this to the mainstream media, research and studies poured in, and ****** politicians and the top brass in prison systems to change, and they did! ******* is treated very serious now, and in many cases they take measures to prevent it by separation vulnerable inmates, from inmates with a higher propensity to sexually to assault. However, despite the fact that it is nothing like it used to be... there is still a LOT of BLACK COCKS up in white boys in prison, but it is much less, as outright rapes today is quite rare (it still happens, but not like before), so BLACK MEN today have to resort to Game, Coercion, manipulation, scare tactics, promises of protection, seduction, etc... when in the past they just took what they wanted, now it involves more work, planning, and they have to be careful white bitches don't run to authorities crying *******! So, there's not quite the same outrageous level insane type of interracial fuck fest in prisons that there once was! But, BLACK MEN are still massively successful at getting white boys to give up the goods, and be feminized for them willingly! Because, while rules change, the nature of black and white dynamics do not change! The nature of BLACK MEN did not change, nor the nature of white boys (bitches). The difference today is that BLACK MEN got to get white boys to accept their nature first... BEFORE they can get what they want, and stubborn white boys can run to the guards to prevent ever having to accept their appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN! Interestingly enough though, I'm told that every single time... and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME a white boy is... blacked, by *******, or ANY OTHER means... THEY ALWAYS GO FULL WHORE FOR BLACK MEN AFTERWARDS!!! Once they get it... they ALWAYS want more!!! ... ALWAYS!!! They turned into fiends for BBC!!! They want it almost as often and as much as BLACK MEN!!! That's the power of BBC!!! BLACK MASCULINITY by it's very nature is intrinsically feminizing to whites (both the traditional female, and the so called "male").

Although prison is not the BBC wonderland for white boys that it used to be, a self-aware white boy who is willing to accept his/her nature in prison... will still be EXTREMELY POPULAR if they want to be, but if they hide behind the whole false "I'm not gay" narrative, or won't give in to their nature, odds are they can use the system to prevent nature from taking it's course, which is tragic for the BLACK MEN and white boys alike!

The fantasy is still fun to think about, even if it's not quite how it used to be! The two BM that had been fucking me with prison backgrounds were great, and if I asked them too, they were willing to indulge me with a little role-playing, and indulged me with prison bitch fantasies, and I think this is the best way for white boys to experience these fantasies today!

blackmeat,
U.S. Administrator,
blacktowhite.net
Remove them this is not what this site is about

Back