White boys, question...

they all smell different and often depends on diet and smoking habits.

True... but a person's race... I think that greatly influences a person's scent more than diet, and possibly even more than a smoking habits! I'm such a white... BLACK COCK whore I could be a Kardashian or Jenner! Assuming it was a little warmer, and everyone was sweating, in a perfectly dark soundless room, I bet my nose would lead my mouth to each and every BLACK COCK in the room regardless of their diet or smoking habits. I am quite confident that I would find and suck off every BLACK COCK in the room, and I am fairly confident I would only be putting the BLACK COCKS in my mouth. If it was a little warm in the room, and guys were sweating. I would be surprised if I sucked a Non-Black cock by mistake, and even more surprised if I didn't suck off every single black cock there! I have obviously never tested this theory, but I do know what sweaty BLACK MEN smell like! And, I love it!

they all smell different and often depends on diet and smoking habits.
The first time, I sucked a Black cock was a burly middle-aged business man in an un-airconditioned video booth in the back of an adult bookstore. I say businessman because he was still dressed in a suit from what I presume was a professional job, I never got his name, but we squeezed in this tight little cubicle and I bent over his shaft and started tasting his sweaty meat. He was a pure dark chocolate color, not quite as long as me, but twice as thick, which is incredible impressive on the thickness angle. I sucked him until his cum came thick and heavy in my mouth and over my hand. I didn't quite know what to do with the cum on my fingers and I wanted to impress him, so I licked it. Then he thanked me and left me alone in the booth. I never got to get off with him, but I jerked off, smearing some of his cum on my penis for extra lubrication.

Last edited:
Omg that's beautiful
It's more than that that's power. It will change you. It will possess you and own you.you will never want anything more. You will do anything to get it. Don't fight it.embrace it. Accept it. Give in to it. It's ok.u will never be the same. You will not be able to resist it. Women will become black owned and men will become faggot cocksuckers. That Cock right there can drop anyone to their knees. I dumped my fiance for one like it. I would've given her to him had he asked. I want that Cock so much I do not care about pussy as much and would choose that Cock over it without blinking. Looking at this one pictured here I'm so drawn to it and want it I love it. I will obey him and do anything for it.i want him to make me his bitch. I'm helpless and it feels so good. I am so aroused by it I want it in my mouth I want it incredibly bad. Large thick black Cock has me spun

I think when I finally have a taste i will crave more....thoughts?
nothing quite as filling as nine inches down your throat while the owner tries to get his balls all in your mouth with your eyes watering and you gagging and then he blows his load and fills your mouth and it tastes like javex, lots of fun lol but white cock is the same when the owner is horny to fuck your mouth

I think when I finally have a taste i will crave more....thoughts?
Oh I think so. It will be very illuminating. For me it was so compelling. I was stunned and seduced by it. I was helpless to it I obeyed without thought. I wanted it more than anything was how I started feeling. He verbally dominated me as well. He took total control of me I had submitted and he told me what I was over and over. It took 15 minutes to make me his fag. That's what a taste of a huge thick black dick did to me.i want it and can't help it. There's no other choice now.

sounds like a easy question but it's not. For me it's not all black cock we are talking BBC here , 9 inches and a good girth , contrast has a lot to do with it. If he is dark black and GHETTOish the better

Back