White boys, lets be honest

I'd hate to be the guy to lead a black man on about offering up "the wife", then he finds out there isn't a wife to be had. They might be liable to take out their big cocks and pound the living hell out of ya ... nope, not something I'd want to do at all. :confused:

No. I just want to watchh as my wife takes a massive peice of Black Cock. Nothing more. I want to watch her face as shes taking it. I want to see the expretion on her face when she unzips his fly. I love the noises she makes while shes fucking. she said, " when im taking a huge didck." You wouldnt belive the noises i make". i have no interest in men sexually. my wife and i are both curious to see how she would take sex with a black stud. hung to his knee...or close. and thick. she likes thick. I like cake...

No. I just want to watchh as my wife takes a massive peice of Black Cock. Nothing more. I want to watch her face as shes taking it. I want to see the expretion on her face when she unzips his fly. I love the noises she makes while shes fucking. she said, " when im taking a huge didck." You wouldnt belive the noises i make". i have no interest in men sexually. my wife and i are both curious to see how she would take sex with a black stud. hung to his knee...or close. and thick. she likes thick. I like cake...

^^ That's exactly how I feel about it. Nothing more. ^^

^^ That's exactly how I feel about it. Nothing more. ^^
Ok. im not gonna lie. i have a small cock. before i met my wife, she had a boyfriend who was a tree trunk. she datted him for his dick.. she saw a black exotic dancer one time who was hung almost to his knee. she wanted him in the worst way. she never got uim though. she fantasises about that, 20 years later. i want to watch!!

That and fetishizing black men like i do is a bit racist. Let's be honest even though they benefit from it, it's still a bit wrong. So i feel like im contributing to negativity.
In my opinion a racist is someone who looks down on and hurts fellow human beings. I don't think that you do that.

When you're afraid of fetishizing black males, it in fact shows that you care about other people.

My wife's black boyfriend who has fathered our ******* fetishizes white women. But he definitely respects both of us.

Our mutual fascination of interracial sex doesn't mean that we look down on each other.

We know that he's a human being just like us and not just a BBC. In fact we chose him to ******* our ******* because he's a man with good character traits and good genes.

That's the way we see. Of course we could be wrong.

804_1000.jpg
ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif

Back