White boys in denial

Are you in Denial?

• Total voters
i have never been in denial about Black Men or Black Women. my wife and i are BCS. Don't get me wrong BBC is not for everyone but it is for us. "Once you go Black you never go back" :wub:

[QUOTis "WhiteGuyintoThis, post: 655603, member: 59267"]I'm a lesbian lol This screen name to throw people off ;-)[/QUOTE]
What is the purpose to that?

[QUOTis "WhiteGuyintoThis, post: 655603, member: 59267"]I'm a lesbian lol This screen name to throw people off ;-)
What is the purpose to that?[/QUOTE]
Orion. I am shocked. You don't understand it? Oh. it's so simple. See, the lesbian claims to be a white cucky so that she cannot make contact with any real people but she can still make comments on threads so as to seem a real person for someone who is not real. Further, she can still spew the same white man hating diatribe that many full lesbians and humiliation cuckies do and seem like "one of the boys". Thus her opinion has value and people take it as legitimate, even though it really isn't, because it is based on false pretenses from the start. See? Simple logic. lol

For the first time in my life I actually feel liberated. My new girlfriend not only knows that I am obsessed with black cock but is turned on by that fact. The only girl I dated before that knew even a little about this made me feel like a freak. This chick, however, tells me that she's going to find a big hung black man and ******* me to suck him off. Life is good.

For the first time in my life I actually feel liberated. My new girlfriend not only knows that I am obsessed with black cock but is turned on by that fact. The only girl I dated before that knew even a little about this made me feel like a freak. This chick, however, tells me that she's going to find a big hung black man and ******* me to suck him off. Life is good.

Congratulations on finding someone who truly supports you and the things you want and need. That is so difficult to find. I have talked to my fiance about much of my past and she is ok with it, but can't quite bring herself to encourage things.

Back