White boys in denial

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by circus, Feb 21, 2015.

?

Are you in Denial?

1. No. I love big black cock and I'm not afraid to admit it

36.5%
  2. No. I am openly Bi

9.4%
  3. Yes. I think I'm straight but I want to suck black cock so bad

26.0%
  4. Yes. I'm ashamed to admit it but I crave big black cock

9.4%
  5. Yes. I am secretly bi for black cock

32.3%
  6. I fantasize about BBC but would never do anything in real life

7.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. circus

circus Active Member

How many of you white boys are in denial of your desire for big black cock?

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Well-Known Member

US
    as for me i have overcome my past denial and have realized AND accepted the FACT that i love Black Cocks. for many years in the past i denied myself my true desires and feelings. i only wish i had not...i would of had a much more enjoyable life.

3. WhiteGuyintoThis

WhiteGuyintoThis Active Member

I love watching big fat black cock fucking my cousin

Duke jones and RyanB like this.
  4. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Kind of sick but honest.

5. Orion Pax

US
    I think half of the white men here are in denial. Instead lying and creating profiles stating there is a couple seeking a male. Or using pictures of your wives or girlfriends as bait to chat with black. Just be straight forward.

Whitebetasub, wbfbm19 and markbear1 like this.
  6. myschyfnmayhem

myschyfnmayhem Active Member

In denial? No I admit I'm Bi and have been since my teens. Not "Out" in public and don't think it's anyones business if they aren't in our sex life.

7. fsufunone

fsufunone Active Member Real Person

US
    I love black cock and will no longer deny it. I was in denial for a long time and with this came dishonesty. Not only to myself but also to my girlfriend. I had to sneek around and cheat. It was not good. Now I have accepted that I cannot live without the masculinity and strength of a Dominant Black Man and his superior cock. I am now truly happy.

8. CuckoldSwe

CuckoldSwe Member

I was in the begining but no more. I'm bi but the superior black dick just make my knees weak.

markbear1 and fsufunone like this.
  9. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

i have never been in denial about Black Men or Black Women. my wife and i are BCS. Don't get me wrong BBC is not for everyone but it is for us. "Once you go Black you never go back" :wub:

10. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

My answer is that I'm straight but I want suck a big black cock so bad....I don't know why I started wishing that but I want try even without my wife....And maybe swallow too....I'm not afraid to say that...

11. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

I'm sure that 90%

12. smallcuckboy22

smallcuckboy22 Member

I am openly bi sexual and my gf is bi sexual to

AJ Cuck likes this.
  13. Orion Pax

US
    So why are you using your wife for bait?

wbfbm19 likes this.
  14. WhiteGuyintoThis

WhiteGuyintoThis Active Member

I'm a lesbian lol This screen name to throw people off ;-)

15. Orion Pax

US
    [QUOTis "WhiteGuyintoThis, post: 655603, member: 59267"]I'm a lesbian lol This screen name to throw people off ;-)[/QUOTE]
    What is the purpose to that?

16. 1cummthirsty

1cummthirsty Active Member

US
    I am Not Out , But on here I Do have to Say I Luv bein a cummthirsty bitch-boi for a Blk Man or Blk Men

Whitebetasub likes this.
  17. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    What is the purpose to that?[/QUOTE]
    Orion. I am shocked. You don't understand it? Oh. it's so simple. See, the lesbian claims to be a white cucky so that she cannot make contact with any real people but she can still make comments on threads so as to seem a real person for someone who is not real. Further, she can still spew the same white man hating diatribe that many full lesbians and humiliation cuckies do and seem like "one of the boys". Thus her opinion has value and people take it as legitimate, even though it really isn't, because it is based on false pretenses from the start. See? Simple logic. lol

18. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Black male here to fuck white sissy girly men.... And that's all I'm here to do... That's to fuck u girly men... The ones without wives... And with wives #period

19. Whitebetasub

Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    For the first time in my life I actually feel liberated. My new girlfriend not only knows that I am obsessed with black cock but is turned on by that fact. The only girl I dated before that knew even a little about this made me feel like a freak. This chick, however, tells me that she's going to find a big hung black man and force me to suck him off. Life is good.

20. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Congratulations on finding someone who truly supports you and the things you want and need. That is so difficult to find. I have talked to my fiance about much of my past and she is ok with it, but can't quite bring herself to encourage things.

michelle sd likes this.