white boys favorite positions! comments?

As a bull most cucks enjoy when they are under the wife and myself so he can lick her and me and get the best of both worlds.
having been under many times it can be very sensual for the bull and wife because I can lick her clit and lick the shaft and suck on his balls or even suck his cock and when he cums it offers many possibilities such as do you cum in her, on her or in my mouth or a combination. truth be told it is hard work if done right

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked slow and deep in missionary position. I'd love to watch them kiss as her legs curled around him and her hands ran over his back. I love to see him thrust really deep and her pull herself onto him as he pumped her full. It would be fun to watch them kiss and cool down while she was still impaled on him.
When they finally pull apart I'd love to play with her cum filled pussy. Not sure if I could eat a creampie, but I'd love to stroke her lips and clit and watch the cum leak out.

When watching my wife was hugging her lover while standing with his dick pressed against my wife’s belly. Then, slowly he turns my wife’s body and inserted his dick from the back. Love to watched my wife’s tiny nipples get groped while she was humped by her lover.

Back