White boys explain your cuckoldry?

I run a successful business and am in charge of a lot of people every day. When I come home I think the wife should be in charge and nothing turns me on more than the thought of submitting to a beautiful woman such as my wife. She deserves the pleasure of another man and I definitely believe the woman should be able to do whatever she wants and with whom she wants. I find it amazing to watch her or know she is having passionate hot sex with another man and it makes me want to serve her more.

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.
Tell me the truth Lana you like white cock and white men and fuck them all the time even the small eight inch cocks

I just like to see a cunt stretched to the max and a long BBC deep, deep in it. I am Dominant, bi, and have a big cock for a white guy, just not as big as BBC. I love to see a woman her total sexual fulfillment and satisfaction, that's the part I get off on more than anything.
Couldn’t have said it better! Plus I know my fiancé used to be exclusive to bbc before me too

Question for all Interracial addicted White Cuckold boys out there, please explain to me, how or why you as White boys or White Cucks are so turned on by the thought of a beautiful superior white goddess like me fucking, sucking and being impregnated by a Black MAN?

On the one hand, I understand, you are inadequate. All of you. But that's doesn't mean you have to enjoy watching your race be cuckolded before your eyes. And yet all of you white boys do.

Explain.
I'm not sure I can explain it other than I find it such a turn on!
Trying to use a bit of introspection, I think that I really enjoy seeing a woman enjoy sexual pleasure. If a black man gives a level of pleasure that I cannot then that's ok. My partner benefits, I benefit and I'm sure the black man enjoys himself too!

I get so turned by the thought because the women are so EAGER to have sex with a black men. The way they lust for it and the moans of pleasure they release when getting fucked senseless is unheard of with smaller men. And no it's not the entirety of races succumbing to BBC. All though white/hispanic women with blacks are on the rise its still minimal in comparison to white on white & white on Hispanic marriages/couples.

Reactions: wit
In my case, I am attracted to beautiful women out of my league and with a high sexual energy. Those are also the kind that tend to stray. In order to ensure Im not going to have to be paranoid of an affair and to ******* any reason for temptation (based on sexual satisfaction) I discovered I liked and got off on cuckolding and could accept it may be necessary from time to time for us all. Im not small though not hung. Im somewhat handsome with high self esteem and confidence but after time passes in a relationship things can get stale and women with those traits need attention and get bored. Therefore my cuckolding definition for myself is that I accept my woman has probably always needed more than 1 sexual partner whether she realizes it or not and Im going to take the lead and introduce other hung black males for that purpose. I also get off majorly on being there to witness my wife pleasure her bulls and seeing how happy she gets when her lovers are around because it is evidence I was right. So I like seeing how eager she is to suck her lovers large cock and how natural and calm she is when its time to lay down and spread her legs open so he can insert his massive cock inside her pussy. And in return I want to experience with her and enjoy being truthfully humiliated by her during and after. And am open to where it could lead: boyfriends, long term, creampies, fluffing, vacations, wherever it leads as long as her and I are happy and our marriage healthy. Which this made it healthier in some ways during our time together.

my wife started to dominate me 15 years ago, as i am a limpy withe boy she took some boyfriends! one day i came to house early and i found my wife in bed with a black man, she was screaming as never!i tried to make the man but the black was stronger than me! my wife laught at me and she said to me "or your accep to be my cuck or you leave the house"! i accepted while the black man was still fucking her! after he came in my wife's pussy, he told me to suck him! my wife was looking at the scene and laughing at me! since that day i love to see her fucked by several Black men, and i love when i can suck them

I just like interracial sex. I've been with several black women and always loved it, plus i'm into bdsm. Would love to meet an equally perverted female to explore all these fantasies.

I like it for what it has done for my wife and I both. I have always been a submissive in regards to sex but was ****** to play the lead role in our sexual life for years. My wife was a sexual novice and was raised to believe that the man has to be the sexual initiator. As a result of both of our hang ups, sex for us was never what is could have been. Ever since she started dating blacks outside the marriage, she has become a confident sexual dominant with me and very sexually forward and outgoing with other men. Our sex life is crazy good and we love each other more now than we ever did. So cucking for me is where I think I belong and it seems to just fit what both of us really needed.

In my case, I am attracted to beautiful women out of my league and with a high sexual energy. Those are also the kind that tend to stray. In order to ensure Im not going to have to be paranoid of an affair and to ******* any reason for temptation (based on sexual satisfaction) I discovered I liked and got off on cuckolding and could accept it may be necessary from time to time for us all. Im not small though not hung. Im somewhat handsome with high self esteem and confidence but after time passes in a relationship things can get stale and women with those traits need attention and get bored. Therefore my cuckolding definition for myself is that I accept my woman has probably always needed more than 1 sexual partner whether she realizes it or not and Im going to take the lead and introduce other hung black males for that purpose. I also get off majorly on being there to witness my wife pleasure her bulls and seeing how happy she gets when her lovers are around because it is evidence I was right. So I like seeing how eager she is to suck her lovers large cock and how natural and calm she is when its time to lay down and spread her legs open so he can insert his massive cock inside her pussy. And in return I want to experience with her and enjoy being truthfully humiliated by her during and after. And am open to where it could lead: boyfriends, long term, creampies, fluffing, vacations, wherever it leads as long as her and I are happy and our marriage healthy. Which this made it healthier in some ways during our time together.

perfectly stated

It all started the first time I seen naked black men up close in the army taking showers with them I was 19 yrs old , I realized then it turn me on seeing them

Just started to like the idea at a young age i guess.
Definitely started when my sister's stared dating black guys. I'm the only boy with 2 older sisters. After they graduated college when I was in HS they started dating these guys who were both black. See I'm kinda the nerdy type and these were bigger guys who would always mess with me. It pissed me off at first but I kinda learned to accept it. They were the ones who first told me what a cuck was. They eventually married my sister's, both have had *******. But it's kinda hard not to be a cuck when In my situation

Explain.
I've always had a thing for promiscuous women. I like a woman who is confident in her sexuality. I love her seeing her pleased by a real stud. It turns me on greatly to see that or atleast know she is receiving that pleasure. I take comfort in a supportive and submissive role.

Back