White boys cleaning black cock. Have you ever..?

Have you ever licked clean a black guy?

• yes

Votes: 65 33.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • would like to

Votes: 93 47.9%
  • would not like to

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
I made a deal with hubby many years ago when we were engaed. I have the freedom to have sex with any man, woman, or couple of my choice. In return, I would only date men who would feed hubby. It was worked well for both of us!
. Congratulations. This is todays more modern marraige situation amoung couples and singles who have been and continue to be sexually active. They both accept and agree on their current and future sexuality that involves other people as a necessary part of their life and the desires to continue to explore and grow sexually both within their marraige and outside their marraiage.

I want my hubby to. I don't think he will but I know I can get him too. I can never find a guy that I think will let him though.
While most studs enjoy women cleaning their cocks not all studs want this from husbands or white boyfriends. For many its to close to homosexuality. Others get a thrill from it. Some Its like a power thing others its just him licking and sucking his and her cum off his bbc. More wives are getting into this too. Another power over cuck thing. More modern couples just find this as more sexual pleasure but many folks have a long way to go to catch up on this

Back