WHITE BOY SUBMISSION

rocuck

Male
From
OH, US
I have been confused by the many different opinions expressed on this site regarding the relationships between black men, white women, and white boys. Many of the people seem to be swingers and many of the white guys seem to continue to have sex with their wives, even if it is sloppy seconds. In my opinion there is something wrong about all of this. When a white boy has sex with a white woman he is taking the place of a black man that could be filling that role. It does not matter if the woman is his wife or girlfriend. She is a woman. When he has sex with her after the black man has been with her he is using the black man for his own fantasies and to make his own sexual experience that much greater. This seems selfish and can do nothing less than diminish the real sex that should be taking place between the white woman and the black man. The black man may not care that the wife is with the white husband/boy. But he just might. It shows a lack of respect by the white guy. It also puts the wife in a difficult situation of trying to please two masters. There can only be one master.

I think the complex relationships would be best served if the white boy submits. I don't think that this should mean that he announces he is not going to have sex anymore. That would put him in charge and the sex act decisions should be by the black man and the white woman. I think the better way would be for him to ask the wife if she would be happier by really cuckolding him. He should explain that he would be even more supportive of her and her lovers if he is kept out of the picture, at least in terms of actual sex. I have this idea that many women say they want intimacy and some sex with their white boy husbands. But deep down I suspect they are thinking of other men and are doing this to keep the marriage together and out of pity. Real is real and living a fantasy life of unnatural sex is just not healthy for anybody. The submission of the white boy is not just about sex, of course. It is about everything. But the sexual deficiencies of boys like me are so extreme that this is the key that gets the white woman and the black man together. Service and submission for the white boy. This is not easy but it is the right thing to do.

Of course, I am saying all of this from the point of view of interracial cuckolding. This may be the most natural relationship for everyone to be in but I know there are others out there living vanilla lives. Having said that if the white boys quit trying to control things and just let the couple be in charge I bet the majority of white women in this country will be with black men only. It is just how it is.

Sorry about the rambling but I would be interested in how others think about this. It may all be a little deep but little white boys have their thoughts. The real men have other things that the women might prefer.

There can only be one master.

Correct.

But the sexual deficiencies of boys like me are so extreme that this is the key that gets the white woman and the black man together. Service and submission for the white boy. This is not easy but it is the right thing to do.

Correct. In life we're presented with many scenarios and choices that may be difficult or not right. However, we have to accept those choices and live with them. Would you want to live with the fact that your deficiencies caused your wife to be unhappy? Is that something you white boys can live with?
Having said that if the white boys quit trying to control things and just let the couple be in charge I bet the majority of white women in this country will be with black men only. It is just how it is.

Correct.

Again, it pleases me to know white boys like you understand your role in all of this.

The blackman (who is the master), decides on who can and cannot fuck the white wife slut, NOBODY ELSE, only the master. If he wants us wimpy white bois to fuck our wifes, that hes decision, not wife, or husbands. He is the only important person in the relationship and his wants and desires are the aim of the white s to give him pleasure.
In the relatiionship wife and i are in. this is how things work. 1. me: have no say or rights, and am kept caged and dailey give him my blessing to use and abuse my wife. 2. Wife: She is his property and has no rights and is just a sex object , toy, slut, whore, white meat, for him to use or give away, at ANY time , place, or circumstances. No is not a word she is allowed to use (or wishs to). 3. Blackman: He is the master and anything he says, does , thinks, it is right. The definitionof "master" is : PERSON HAVING CONTROL.

I understand the idea of the white woman asking her husband to use a condom while not with her black lover. But the real question for me is if she wants to be bothered at all. This seems to me to be a pity thing on the wife's part. Why not just limit the sexual relations to the black man who is the one she really wants to be with? If the white boy is kept in chastity this will tend to encourage the black man and white woman to be together. A good thing I think we would all agree. Also it shows the white boy submission to the black man and respect for the couple. I do not think this is fantasy. I think this is how reality is and something that everybody fights against. THEDC put it correctly when he outlined the order of black man, white woman, and white boy. I think many worry about the white boy when the focus should be on the black man. There will be many who disagree but I think there are many more who have accepted the superiority of the black man and just want their wife to be happy and satisfied in a healthy sexual relationship. In my opinion this is best served by the white boy being cuckolded and the black man and white woman being together. I would be interested in what the black men on this site think about this. Their opinion would be more valuable than mine. Do they feel it is best to deny the white boy sex? At the end of the day that should be their call.

I agree on everything stated and I too would love to hear more opinions from the black guys as to their preferences concerning how much, if any, pussy the white boys should be allowed.

Here is my take on it for what it's worth. I would think the black guys would be all about forsing white dicks into chastity as the black man becomes the exclusive dick provider for the white wives and girlfriends. I mean what could be sweeter for the black man than say, being with one white wife and pounding her married pussy while thinking about another white wife sitting at home all fresh and unfucked with her husband in a chastity device and waiting for him to show up and give her the black dick fucking she is so ready for by now?

With the black man being in control of when she fucks then it is strictly up to him. She must wait until he is ready for some of that white pussy and by the time he decides he wants some of it then she is beyond ready to fuck and that's the way he likes it.

But I would still like to hear that from a black man as his preference also.

It has always been my experience that the Black Man is total Master in these relationships. The white girl is the property of the Black Master. She is His toy, and His whore, and His slave. She exists to give pleasure to the Black Master. The white boy is property of the white girl. The white boy is her cuck, and her pet, and her bitch. The white boy exists to serve the white girl in giving pleasure to the Black Master. The white boy provides the resources to arrange for the white girl to serve the Black Master. The white boy also exists to suffer the humiliation of the beta white male.

Good post and I want to say I agree. Most white boys should be pussy free. Although here is a question, how many think that white couples should have at least one baby. After that make the white man pussy free. Here is why this may be a good idea. First, it will equal more white women and lets be honest black men love white women. Second, if they have a ******* they can simply raise him to be a cuckold. Third, cuckolds do provide a service by being a true cuckold they are taking care of the daily life of a woman. Allowing superior black men more freedom and time to be with more women. Which is their right! What do others think?

Black man.

White woman.

white boy.

In exactly that order.

Sir,
This could not have been anymore true the only thing i would add is that Black Women above White Women.

Also, I think it is all up to the couple and their Bull as to how their relationship should go. Because lets be honest this is REAL LIFE not fantasy and everyone has a choice in the matter. That may not be the sexy answer but hey there it is.....

Now if you ask me my personal opinion on how i would do it if i were A Superior Black King for a day. I would have the bull tell the wife, your nt to have any kind of sexual contact with your whiteboi that benefits him, you can tease and humiliate and train him but he stays in chastity 24/7 unless he is cleaning or I let him out and I will hold the key not you, that way you cant go getting all sympathetic on him and let him out. He will wear panties and do the chores and fluff me in your absence, he is to be shaved smooth from ears to toes, he will also keep his boipussy plugged. and you will BOTH honor Superior black men and women and serve them to the best of your ability and do everything you can to right the injustices of social politics. And you will have one baby to further the white race, if it is a boy he will become a cuckold and if it is a female then she will become a QOS...other than that I OWN you and you BOW. PERIOD. BLACK POWER!

.....again just my two cents but i am open to anything and everything thrown my way as it is my cross to bear for being born a toxic white male.

Last edited:
Back