White boy defeated and surrendered to black man supremacy

Hello to all of you beautiful ladies and the big black masters who own, pleasure, and impregnate them. I'm a white boy who has accepted the fact that black men are superior to us white boys. They are bigger, stronger, have much bigger cocks, and greater sexual stamina. I used to be a hater but have over time begrudgingly accepted that I , as a white boy, am inferior to them. I have always been intimidated by the black masters and envious of their qualities. I would encourage all white women to wear sheer pantyhose or stockings on a regular basis for your big black bull or master for his pleasure and to arouse and torment your white husbands, boyfriends, and weak inferior white boys in general.

Hello to all of you beautiful ladies and the big black masters who own, pleasure, and impregnate them. I'm a white boy who has accepted the fact that black men are superior to us white boys. They are bigger, stronger, have much bigger cocks, and greater sexual stamina. I used to be a hater but have over time begrudgingly accepted that I , as a white boy, am inferior to them. I have always been intimidated by the black masters and envious of their qualities. I would encourage all white women to wear sheer pantyhose or stockings on a regular basis for your big black bull or master for his pleasure and to arouse and torment your white husbands, boyfriends, and weak inferior white boys in general.
Any specific incident that was the coup de grace in defeating you?

As a black guy I'm impressed you were able to overcome the hate that you were undoubtedly taught which infected you with the disease called racism. I'm very curious how you overcame it and how it can be replicated throughout North America to start?

As a black guy I'm impressed you were able to overcome the hate that you were undoubtedly taught which infected you with the disease called racism. I'm very curious how you overcame it and how it can be replicated throughout North America to start?
Not the original poster but for me it was the military

Boot camp I imagine can tear down a variety of misconceptions, however one can not forcibly send racists to boot camp. I'd be after a simple solution to racism that it'd be so apparent to the white racist that he/she is wrong about blacks and at the very least see us as equals, or at the very best turn the racist white guy into a cuck and the formerly racist white woman into a QoS.

What did that multi-year process of beating the racism out of you entail? Why could you not escape it? Why could you not call the cops to help you or a bunch of skin heads to help you out? P/QUOTE]
I was not constantly beaten. In fact, I never got into a fight with a black kid or young man as I was too much of a coward to stand up to them.

Back