White boy dating

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black botha end told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

I must admit it sounds pretty kinky, but also cruel on the men I date. My boyfriend even suggested I string two or three white men along at a time, and have multiple dates with them and lett them think they are getting somewhere before succumbing to a passionate kiss to a strong black man right there in front of them. I have even gone as far as creating a profile to test the water, but have not gone on any dates yet.

Actually my boyfriend said I would be doing a favour to society at large by educating white boys about how hot girls prefer black men. He has a point I guess.

I guess I should say congratulations, it isn't every day that a narcissistic, sociopathic clod like yourself finds somebody as equally narcissistic and sociopathic to partner with.

Everyone has a fetish or kink, and my black boyfriend told me he kind of likes taking white women away from their men. He’s already taken me away from my husband lol, but now he wants me to join Internet dating sites like match.com and date white men, so he can move in on us in a bar or club and steal me away from my date. He even suggested we do it in a restaurant. But I said only after my date has paid the bill lol.

LOL... If that happened to me I'd ask if I could be your clean up boy.

View attachment 410356 Actually, it seems you and your Jamaal really deserve each other. Your hubby was the lucky one ...
I am so glad I ignored her and her sycophants. I think that is why I originally thought this thread was bizzare, because it does not show posts from ignored members. So everything was out of order and making no sense.
Knowing that she is involved in this thread, I am very glad I have her on ignore, but I want to change one thing I said earlier. I want to change from "bizzare thred" to "bizzare thread from a bizzare person". Only for clarification you understand.

Each to his own, baby, I'm only telling you what my bf wants me to do.

Actually, he says I should get my dates to take me to the most expensive places I can before I dump them, as it would be funny to see them lose their investment lol

Instead of paying for match.com, why don't you save your money? You can organize such scams for free over Craigslist. Then, in the spirit of sport, you should open up to bigger guys. S ince this is simply extort money, then this adds the element of risk.

Actually, lots of men on this site really like me, and also like my writing style.

Your writing style isn't that amazing. Anybody who posts 2 sentences with the word, "I," in it 4x is only in it for the ego stroke.

Instead of paying for match.com, why don't you save your money? You can organize such scams for free over Craigslist. Then, in the spirit of sport, you should open up to bigger guys. S ince this is simply extort money, then this adds the element of risk.

Your writing style isn't that amazing. Anybody who posts 2 sentences with the word, "I," in it 4x is only in it for the ego stroke.
OH HELL YEAH! Nice smack down! lol.

Back